Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing Powder Mishap

farre385

Don't worry about how the mechanics of this one work. Starscream was exposed to sneezing powder, Skyfire was wearing a filtration device. It's just pure horny man. Original idea and one of the lines by derangest who is the best

"Don't gehhhh-get any closer! I'll, heh! I'll, I'ihhhhh ahhHH t'CHEW! I'll kill you!"

Before Skyfire can respond, Starscream dissolves into a sneezing fit somehow even more intense than the last. He clearly can’t hold back, can’t stifle, can’t do anything but brace himself against the rock face and sneeze over and over again. 

“AhhCHIEW! Ahhh tchuhh, hihTCHOO HEHHKTSCHYOO k ’chewchewchewCHIEW! Ohh, ahh, oh Primus hehCHOO, I cahh-n’t, cahh, I can’t stopih chew! Can’tstopsneeh- EEHH… AHHH—!” 

Skyfire takes his chance, darting forward and shoving his finger under Starscream’s nose. 

“AHH’ ehh??” Starscream gasps against Skyfire’s finger. “Nh-no!! Y-you th-iiiiihnk I would Niih- need your help, traitor?? I- I don't nee- need anyone's hh-haaah AHH-TCHIEW AHH'CHOO!”

“Oh?” Skyfire asks, voice dripping with sarcasm. “So you won’t mind if I take my finger away, right?” 

“Nhhh, no, I won’t.” 

So Skyfire does just that. 

Immediately, Starscream explodes into another fit. “Your finger,” he gasps after a solid thirty seconds of helpless rapids. “Puhhh- hhh! HIHHHTCHEE! Put your finger HAH’CHOO back under—unhhh— hehh! UndermynoseK’TCHOO!” 

For a moment, Skyfire considers ignoring his plea. Starscream’s been difficult and, after all, this is quite the spectacle. The tears streaming down Starscream’s face and Wheeljack’s warning echoing in his processor change his mind, however, and he puts his finger back under Starscream’s twitching nose. 

For a long moment, it works. Starscream sags against the rocks and presses his face into Skyfire’s and, sniffing wetly and gasping for breath. Then, he starts to thank Skyfire (wonder of wonders), and it all goes downhill. 

“Thahhh-th-hahh? Gonna—! Skyfire, gonnahh!” 

Frantically, Skyfire presses harder against Starscream’s nose. “Star, no, wait! It’s one of Wheeljack’s inventions. The more you sneeze, the worse the tickle gets. You gotta hold back until we can get you out of here, alright?” 

Starscream whimpers. “Cahh-can’t!” 

“You have to!” 

“Ihhhehh, gonna—havetuhh, huhhh!” 

Cursing Wheeljack, Skyfire claps his hand over Starscream’s mouth and nose. Maybe if he can keep Starscream from breathing any more of it in…? But Starscream’s too far into his buildup to stop now. 

“Ihhh, hehh! Heh’hehhuhhh, ihhhHHHAHHHH! Skyfire! Tihhh-ickles so, AHHHH, so bad,” Starscream sobs. His hands fly up to cover Skyfire’s, clinging to him as the tickle reaches its peak. “AHHH, HIHUHHH, HAHHCHOO!” Starscream practically screams into Skyfire’s palm. “Ohfuck—k’ CHEW IHHCHUH, ahh, ahHH, HEHHCHIEW!” 

“Alright,” Skyfire decides. “We’re leaving.”

chapter 2!

“How are you feeling?” 

“Head hurts,” Starscream mumbles. “Nose huh— huh!” 

“Let it out.” 

“I-ihh! I thought you… thought you sa aahhh…” Starscream breaks off into uncontrollable hitching. 

“I know, but I don’t think there’s much point in torturing yourself now. It’ll fade when it fades.” 

As if waiting for permission, Starscream breaks immediately into another ticklish fit. “HUH’tchew HUH’tchew HIH’tchew HIHHH—? Ihh’hhh?” He rubs his nose against Skyfire’s shoulder and it sends him over the edge. “T’CHEW! HAHCHOO! Guhhh…” He pants for a moment, catching his breath. “Can’t stop sneezing.”

“I know, I’m sorry.” The powder was designed to send its target into fits, amplifying the tickle with every sneeze. With his nose so sensitive after almost two hours of sneezing, unable to hold back much anymore, Starscream is helpless to do much but sneeze until he gets it all out.

Skyfire settles Starscream in his lap, smoothing his wings down so Skyfire can reach over them and hold a handful of tissues to Starscream’s nose, interrupting his building sneeze. “Here you go, Star. Blow.” 

Starscream blows obediently, then whines before sneezing desperately into Skyfire’s hand. “Ihh’ heh! HehCHOO ahCHOO hihTCHIEW!” 

“Blow again.” 

“Skyfire,” he whimpers, but Skyfire’s persistent. If Starscream doesn’t get this out of his nose, he’ll just be sneezing for the rest of the night. As much as Skyfire loves that, they’re both getting tired, and Starscream is starting to look miserable in a less-than-fun way. 

“Blow, sweetie. Once you can blow your nose without sneezing afterward, you’re done.” Skyfire massages his nose gently. 

Starscream doesn’t even get all the way through the second blow before he’s sneezing again. “IH’CHEW!” Another half-hearted blow, and another few sneezes. “K’CHUH! ATSCHHH!” 

He whines again and Skyfire rubs his free hand across his wings, soothing him. “You’re alright. Blow again for me?” 

“K’tchuh’tchuh!” He sniffs miserably. “HIH’tchoo!” 

He kisses the top of Starscream’s head. “One more blow.” This time, no sneezes follow. “There you go. Good boy.” 

Starscream purrs softly, leaning back against Skyfire. Once again, just like every time, Skyfire’s struck by how small he is. It’s so easy to pick him up and rearrange him until he’s laying down, tucked against Skyfire’s front with his wings hanging over the edge of the berth and his face buried in Skyfire’s shoulder. Skyfire purrs back, vibrating both of their frames softly.