Sneeze Fetish Forum

What is it like meeting another fetishist IRL?

For those of who have met another fetishist in real life, what was the experience like? How did you meet? Did you know immediately, or was it something you discovered?

I have not done this, I just wanted to point out that while it’s happened, it’s not particularly common.

Stats for the board show that in ~20 years of operation we have yet to reach 6,000 members. (Although there are a lot more lurkers.)

And meeting up is easier said than done. For those of us outside the US and UK, the numbers in the same country are very few.

Someone came up with a world map schematic they posted in a thread on here recently and I could count my fellow Aussies with one hand.

i met someone irl! it was preplanned ofc, from this community. Many people have met up over the years. I would say its totally normal because we're all regular people who just happen to share this fetish in common. We hung out like normal and had some fetish romantic stuff going on for a bit, but other than that, it was just like hanging out with anybody else.

I’ve met up with a member a couple times  (same person).   To be honest, we’d know each other for so long online & had other interests in common, & the fetish didn’t really even come up.   

it was great though to meet someone that you connect with, even if the reason you met in the first place, isn’t really something you focus on.   

I've met up with 3 different fetishists at three different periods of my life! To echo what others have said, it is very much just like meeting up with a regular person. I remember with the first fetishist I ever met up with- we just grabbed some food and talked. The conversation started getting into the fetish though, and I started to get nervous. Mind you, we're in public and we're talking with a fairly normal tone of voice, so people can definitely hear us. She didn't give a fuck though and just made it feel so normal. It really helped me put my guard down and just relax. Another fetishist I met up with actually has become one of my closer friends. Her and I have hung out many many times since meeting last year and she's the biggest sweetheart ever. This community really can bring special people together :)

20 minutes ago, ConstantlySneezing said:

What happens if one of us has a sneezing fit though? 😅

Just because we have a fetish, does not mean that we are not capable of behaving respectfully. What are we gonna do, suddenly jump on someone because they start sneezing? How would we all get through ordinary days otherwise?

22 hours ago, solitaire-au said:

I have not done this, I just wanted to point out that while it’s happened, it’s not particularly common.

Stats for the board show that in ~20 years of operation we have yet to reach 6,000 members. (Although there are a lot more lurkers.)

And meeting up is easier said than done. For those of us outside the US and UK, the numbers in the same country are very few.

Someone came up with a world map schematic they posted in a thread on here recently and I could count my fellow Aussies with one hand.

Haha yeah that was me. I’m sure there’s many other Australian fetishists, but the map was limited to those who are users on this site, and those who disclosed their country/state/city. I’m interested in how widespread it is, though I’m certain there are many of us in countless non-English-speaking countries that are not aware of or don’t have access to this community. I wondered if it was related to a specific culture, but it seems to be pretty random.

21 hours ago, Melody said:

i met someone irl! it was preplanned ofc, from this community. Many people have met up over the years. I would say it’s totally normal because we're all regular people who just happen to share this fetish in common. We hung out like normal and had some fetish romantic stuff going on for a bit, but other than that, it was just like hanging out with anybody else.

I feel like this is something that’s often forgotten that we’re just normal people with lives aside from the fetish. Thanks for bringing this up, and yes I assumed most interactions were preplanned, there’s probably a very low chance you meet another by accident lol. Though that would be pretty cool :)

19 hours ago, aggedy_ann said:

I’ve met up with a member a couple times  (same person).   To be honest, we’d know each other for so long online & had other interests in common, & the fetish didn’t really even come up.   

it was great though to meet someone that you connect with, even if the reason you met in the first place, isn’t really something you focus on.   

That’s great that you were able to meet in person, the forum is a nice space to get to know other people with similar interests. I’ve only been here a little while and almost all of the interactions have been positive!

18 hours ago, klick22 said:

I've met up with 3 different fetishists at three different periods of my life! To echo what others have said, it is very much just like meeting up with a regular person. I remember with the first fetishist I ever met up with- we just grabbed some food and talked. The conversation started getting into the fetish though, and I started to get nervous. Mind you, we're in public and we're talking with a fairly normal tone of voice, so people can definitely hear us. She didn't give a fuck though and just made it feel so normal. It really helped me put my guard down and just relax. Another fetishist I met up with actually has become one of my closer friends. Her and I have hung out many many times since meeting last year and she's the biggest sweetheart ever. This community really can bring special people together :)

Wow thank you for sharing this. That’s really sweet that you’ve met with some great people and built lasting friendships. I’m sure there’s also a mutual understanding of one another knowing the other’s secret (or non-secret, idk), so I suppose that’s also something to bond off of.