Sneeze Fetish Forum

Would anybody read a Destiny (Video game) fic featuring a very unlikely character?

Wig_Powder

To make a long story short, I have almost no familiarity with the video game Destiny or the lore surrounding it, but one of the actors I like (Dominic Keating) voices a robot NPC vendor in the game, so I sometimes like to seek out clips or fanworks with him. I found a really cute fic featuring said robot on AO3...and then I started getting the urge to write sneezefic, despite not knowing much about the game and the fact that robots generally can't sneeze. Not that that last one stops most of us if we really put our mind to it, but the principle is there.

While I'd be content to leave my fic as idfic/drawerfic just for myself, I do enjoy sharing my stories with others. So, as the thread title suggests, would anybody read a fic centered around a sneezing Arcite 99-40, written by someone who has never played the game in their life?

I have no idea whatsoever about the game,but if it's got robots sneezing, I'm so IN!

I hope you do post it because boy oh boy is that a niche interest that could use some more content. :)