Sneeze Fetish Forum

would love to see some sneezes or sick caring scenes in Heartstopper

AntheaHolmes

Okay, so after I binge watched the second season of Heartstopper on Netflix last Friday, I kinda can't stop thinking about all the great sneeze and care taking opportunities! I would love a sneeze or two from Nick or Charlie. They are both so adorable with each other and good at taking care of one another. All the hugs and tea!!!

[spoilers ahead - sorry]

I felt sorry for Nick at the Bonfire when his anxiety and panic flared up and he looked so hope- and helpless with glassy eyes and feverish, red cheeks. He also told Charlie about his Headache. I really think this would make a great sick fanfic scenario. 

Sounds like fun! Just please keep in mind that all characters who sneeze or do naughty things must be at least 18.

On 8/8/2023 at 8:49 PM, webmeistro said:

Sounds like fun! Just please keep in mind that all characters who sneeze or do naughty things must be at least 18.

True. My mistake. I was so caught up in the idea, that I totally forgot that.

Yeah, it's probably best that we don't talk about the characters due to their ages, but I'm desperate for a sneeze from Kit (the guy who plays Nick, who is 19 in real life). Hopefully one day.

Edited by Musical_Dork
On 8/8/2023 at 2:49 PM, webmeistro said:

That shouldn't be difficult to do. A lot of people age them up in fics and there are a lot of 'future flash forward' comics in the webtoon. Pretty sure it's conaidered canon (although never expressly stated in the book/comics) that Nick and Charlie stay together all throughout college and get married.

Alice Oseman has stated that Nick will become a primary school teacher. There are lots of very cute fic on ao3 about him getting sick from his job and passing it onto Charlie.

just look up heartstopper sickfic on ao3.

ace astronaut has written some great ones :)

We have a Joe sneeze! From a distance with no sound, but I'll take what I can get 🤣

Joe, who plays Charlie, sneezes at around 0:53 in this tiktok, which is a behind the scenes video of them filming in Paris. Looks like he stifles it.

https://www.tiktok.com/@sarah_et_oce/video/7269793113839783200

I really hope we get a proper, audible sneeze from Kit or Joe at some point (who are both 19) - maybe in bloopers or vlogs or something.

Edited by Musical_Dork
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/16/2023 at 10:44 PM, Musical_Dork said:

Yeah, it's probably best that we don't talk about the characters due to their ages, but I'm desperate for a sneeze from Kit (the guy who plays Nick, who is 19 in real life). Hopefully one day.

Yeah. Kit is amazing! Such a great actor! A sneeze would also be great. 🌺

On 8/17/2023 at 4:17 AM, Bee said:

That shouldn't be difficult to do. A lot of people age them up in fics and there are a lot of 'future flash forward' comics in the webtoon. Pretty sure it's conaidered canon (although never expressly stated in the book/comics) that Nick and Charlie stay together all throughout college and get married.

Alice Oseman has stated that Nick will become a primary school teacher. There are lots of very cute fic on ao3 about him getting sick from his job and passing it onto Charlie.

Thank you for the tip with ao3! Nick as a teacher is amazing! He's so empathetic and supportive. 

On 8/22/2023 at 1:28 PM, Musical_Dork said:

We have a Joe sneeze! From a distance with no sound, but I'll take what I can get 🤣

Joe, who plays Charlie, sneezes at around 0:53 in this tiktok, which is a behind the scenes video of them filming in Paris. Looks like he stifles it.

https://www.tiktok.com/@sarah_et_oce/video/7269793113839783200

I really hope we get a proper, audible sneeze from Kit or Joe at some point (who are both 19) - maybe in bloopers or vlogs or something.

Thank you! 

On 9/2/2023 at 5:57 AM, AntheaHolmes said:

Thank you for the tip with ao3! Nick as a teacher is amazing! He's so empathetic and supportive. 

I LOVE ace_astronaut's fics! There's a fair bit of sneezing in 'sweetheart, you look a little tired', and their other fics are cute too.

5 hours ago, Musical_Dork said:

I LOVE ace_astronaut's fics! There's a fair bit of sneezing in 'sweetheart, you look a little tired', and their other fics are cute too.

Thanks. Will check that out. 

• 1 month later...
On 8/17/2023 at 3:17 AM, Bee said:

On 9/9/2023 at 4:05 PM, Musical_Dork said:

Sorry to randomly drop in here months later but I saw my ao3 username mentioned (I’m ace_astronaut, hi!) and it felt weird to leave without saying something. I had no idea I have a small audience here, and only stumbled on this thread when Googling Heartstopper sickfics (as you do haha). I’ve dipped in and out of SFF for years, too shy to make an account, so it’s kind of wild to me that people here have read my stuff. Thank you for the kind words!

If you have any ao3 requests please let me know. (Though I believe any discussion about this has to be aged-up as per forum guidelines?) I write sickfics rather than sneezefics but I’d be more than happy to throw in some sneezing for you guys haha.

On 8/16/2023 at 9:44 PM, Musical_Dork said:

On 9/2/2023 at 5:56 AM, AntheaHolmes said:

Yeah. Kit is amazing! Such a great actor! A sneeze would also be great. 🌺

There is a small kit connor sneeze (and cough) lurking on the Internet! At around 13:18

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0tKE8Ru6brE&t=50s

There are multiple interviews saying the cast got sick while filming in Paris for S2, and the interview took place near that time I believe, so the poor things were probably still a bit under the weather.

On 11/8/2023 at 12:41 AM, astronaut said:

Sorry to randomly drop in here months later but I saw my ao3 username mentioned (I’m ace_astronaut, hi!) and it felt weird to leave without saying something. I had no idea I have a small audience here, and only stumbled on this thread when Googling Heartstopper sickfics (as you do haha). I’ve dipped in and out of SFF for years, too shy to make an account, so it’s kind of wild to me that people here have read my stuff. Thank you for the kind words!

If you have any ao3 requests please let me know. (Though I believe any discussion about this has to be aged-up as per forum guidelines?) I write sickfics rather than sneezefics but I’d be more than happy to throw in some sneezing for you guys haha.

There is a small kit connor sneeze (and cough) lurking on the Internet! At around 13:18

There are multiple interviews saying the cast got sick while filming in Paris for S2, and the interview took place near that time I believe, so the poor things were probably still a bit under the weather.

Omg, hello! What a small world it is. I did half wonder if you might be on this forum based on your fics. ☺️ Sorry to gush but I read a lot of Heartstopper fanfics (sneezy and otherwise, haha), and you're one of my absolute favourite authors on there. You write fics under another name on ao3, right? I won't say the username here in case you don't want it mentioned.  I loved your latest sick!fic based on episode 3 of season 2, btw.

The way my heart jumped into my throat when you said about a Kit sneeze 🤣 However, I've seen that before and I think it's just a cough? 

In terms of ao3 requests, sooo tempting... I mean, I'd love anything where Nick has allergies (maybe to cats or grass or something), but not sure if that'd fall under the sick!fic stuff that you write?

On 11/10/2023 at 7:15 PM, Musical_Dork said:

Omg, hello! What a small world it is. I did half wonder if you might be on this forum based on your fics. ☺️ Sorry to gush but I read a lot of Heartstopper fanfics (sneezy and otherwise, haha), and you're one of my absolute favourite authors on there. You write fics under another name on ao3, right? I won't say the username here in case you don't want it mentioned.  I loved your latest sick!fic based on episode 3 of season 2, btw.

The way my heart jumped into my throat when you said about a Kit sneeze 🤣 However, I've seen that before and I think it's just a cough? 

In terms of ao3 requests, sooo tempting... I mean, I'd love anything where Nick has allergies (maybe to cats or grass or something), but not sure if that'd fall under the sick!fic stuff that you write?

Omg you're too kind, thank you 😭 yep, I have two ao3 accounts - one for sickfics and h/c and one for more lighthearted silly stuff. I'm sorry to disappoint re: the kit maybe-sneeze 😅 to me it looked like a sneeze then a cough but I guess it's not very obvious!

Hm I've never written allergies before but I'll defo keep it in mind!! I do have some half written stuff that I'll probably focus on first so I can't make any promises but I appreciate the idea! :))

2 hours ago, astronaut said:

Omg you're too kind, thank you 😭 yep, I have two ao3 accounts - one for sickfics and h/c and one for more lighthearted silly stuff. I'm sorry to disappoint re: the kit maybe-sneeze 😅 to me it looked like a sneeze then a cough but I guess it's not very obvious!

Hm I've never written allergies before but I'll defo keep it in mind!! I do have some half written stuff that I'll probably focus on first so I can't make any promises but I appreciate the idea! :))

Ahh nice, the fics on your other account are some of my favourite of all the HS fics I've read. You're a natural writer! I've written one fic on AO3 but it's short and not very good 🤣 Hoping to write something longer (and better) at some point soon.

Totally fine! I could see allergies lending well to a lighthearted sick!fic, but no pressure. I'll enjoy reading whatever you write - feel free to slip sneezing in if the opportunity ever arises, for us SFF folk 🤪

Edited by Musical_Dork
3 hours ago, astronaut said:

I must say, I really enjoyed your fics too! Thanks for sharing this with us! 

• 2 months later...
On 11/7/2023 at 7:41 PM, astronaut said:

I love your fics as well!