Sneeze Fetish Forum

What do you enjoy rping?

Sneezefairy

I’m not sure how to ask in a simple way, but what are some of the ways you like to rp sneezy scenarios? For example my favorite is a denial and holdback scenario! ❤️❤️

Induced sneezes and failed holdbacks are always fun! Bonus points if the scenario includes giant sneezes of any kind!

8 hours ago, Sneezefairy said:

I’m not sure how to ask in a simple way, but what are some of the ways you like to rp sneezy scenarios? For example my favorite is a denial and holdback scenario! ❤️❤️

You and I are on the same wavelength @Sneezefairy.  Would you want to rp sometime?

On 8/9/2023 at 10:25 AM, sneezefan222 said:

You and I are on the same wavelength @Sneezefairy.  Would you want to rp sometime?

Yes I’d love to! As soon as you can send a dm let me know and we can talk!

I love contagion scenarios, accidental and purposeful. I’m partial to m/f where I play f. I also like allergies and sneezing for no reason in my rp’s. I like a bit of back story and character development with my rp’s in addition to sneeze stuff. As for themes, I’m a sucker for magical and mythical stuff (witches, wizards, vampires, maybe mermaids and mermen but that’s about it). I like rp’s set in modern times too.

5 hours ago, bingochamp7 said:

I love contagion scenarios, accidental and purposeful. I’m partial to m/f where I play f. I also like allergies and sneezing for no reason in my rp’s. I like a bit of back story and character development with my rp’s in addition to sneeze stuff. As for themes, I’m a sucker for magical and mythical stuff (witches, wizards, vampires, maybe mermaids and mermen but that’s about it). I like rp’s set in modern times too.

This sounds right up my ally! I also love writing about colds and contagion, it's just something special about it! I would totally be up for rping a sickly male sometime if you'd be interested. 

On 8/11/2023 at 7:16 AM, sneezysunshine said:

This sounds right up my ally! I also love writing about colds and contagion, it's just something special about it! I would totally be up for rping a sickly male sometime if you'd be interested. 

Not to threadjack, but I’d be interested.

I love to roleplay being the caretaker of a sneezy person struck with a cold or allergies, at least as far as sneezy stuff goes. 

On 8/13/2023 at 2:17 AM, bingochamp7 said:

Not to threadjack, but I’d be interested.

I think my email address should be in my profile now, so if you're still interested send me an email and we can talk more about it! ☺️

On 8/20/2023 at 8:02 PM, Travel said:

I love to roleplay being the caretaker of a sneezy person struck with a cold or allergies, at least as far as sneezy stuff goes. 

I love to role play being the sneezing person who gets taken care of 

2 hours ago, sneezy_wheezy_bby said:

I love to role play being the sneezing person who gets taken care of 

Please let me know if/when your email address gets added to your profile and we could roleplay if you want. 🙂

1 minute ago, sneezy_wheezy_bby said:

@Travel I only joined yesterday 😔

It’s okay! You can just ask a mod to add the address. I don’t think how long or how little you’ve been in the forum should be a problem.

I am a big fan of the tease. Like what can be better of long tease of sensitive nostrils during which a small mistake can lead to sneeze explosion. I mean sneezing is great but with teasing it is simply the best. 🫣