Sneeze Fetish Forum

Red White and Royal Blue or Heartstopper Request

Loverofreading

Hey everyone! In August, the new season of Heartstopper was released and tomorrow/Friday the Red White and Royal Blue movie is coming out. I’m a big reader but a terrible writer, so I was wondering if anyone would be interested in writing a sickfic/allergy story for those fandoms? Preferably with Henry (Henry/Alex) and Nick (Nick/Charlie) the ones suffering 

I know I just posted this in another Heartstopper thread, but I'm duty bound to repeat... make sure that all characters in your story are at least 18. Given that some Heartstopper characters were under 18 when the series started, yes, that means you must explicitly say "It's senior year now" or "It's thirty years in the future and they're middle aged". The last one might be overkill but you get the idea.

4 hours ago, webmeistro said:

I know I just posted this in another Heartstopper thread, but I'm duty bound to repeat... make sure that all characters in your story are at least 18. Given that some Heartstopper characters were under 18 when the series started, yes, that means you must explicitly say "It's senior year now" or "It's thirty years in the future and they're middle aged". The last one might be overkill but you get the idea.

Yes sorry! I totally forgot to add that- I should’ve said when they were at university which is over 18