Sneeze Fetish Forum

Vengeful Contagion Dream I Had

Secret Sneezer

CW: Nonconsensual contagion (I do not condone what the woman in my dream did, it was just a dream and I would never think of this scenario playing out irl)

So I had a dream last night and it was just so vivid (and sneezy) that I feel that it needs to be shared.
So there was this woman, white with long brown hair and an average build, who had caught a nasty headcold. She worked at a big business making modern art sculptures but she was not respected or valued by her coworkers or higher ups despite her talents. Her boss made her come in and finish an art piece needed for an important business party happening at the end of the week even though she was miserable. She finished the art piece, hoping that it would at least give her a bonus, but while she was telling her boss that she had finished it, the art was taken by other employees and displayed without credit and without her permission. She was, understandably, pissed at this whole thing. She decided to take revenge on the company that had wronged her by spreading her cold at the business party, where her boss, coworkers, and even some celebrities would be. (at this point after having to overwork herself, her cold had progressed into more of a flu) She bought a full face mask, one of the ones you see in masquerades, that covered everything but her eyes. She wore silk gloves as well. Her plan was to go to this party under a fake name and use a fake accent so that nobody knew it was her. Whenever she had to sneeze or blow her nose, she would wait until she was in private before letting her contagious mucus soak her gloves. She'd then wipe her hands on any surface she could and shake hands with the other people at the party. After her plan had been put into motion, the dream skipped forward about an hour and every touchable surface had been covered with her illness. The woman, however, was exhausted and took a taxi back to her partner. I woke up at this time so I couldn't see the results of the contagion, but wow this dream was straight out of a snzfic!

• 3 weeks later...

Haha this is super late, but what a sexy dream! Yes, awful in real life, but as long as it remains fiction… would love to see this in a fic with a sequel to see how that cold of hers spread…

13 hours ago, Gallatea said:

Haha this is super late, but what a sexy dream! Yes, awful in real life, but as long as it remains fiction… would love to see this in a fic with a sequel to see how that cold of hers spread…

I'm trying my best to get my brain to do a sequel but to no avail 😅 I might just write it if I get in the mood though, you've given me some motivation to maybe make this into my first (public) snzfic! 👀