Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hi everyone!

sneezysunshine

Hello! I'm so happy to have discovered this forum! I have been lurking on the sneeze fetish side of youtube since forever (previously had some wavs up, might start posting again sometime) and on Tumblr and don't know how I managed to miss this.

My name is Amelia and I'm a 25 year old girl from Sweden, currently studying at the university and I am enjoying it mostly (when it doesn't stress me out too much).

In regards too sneezing I'm a sucker for colds, caretaking and general illness. However, I am not picky and any type of sneezing is very much appreciated but, given the choice, I tend to always gravitate towards the sickly sniffles! Oh, and all types of buildups, it's just something about them that really does it for me. I think listening to sneeze wavs was my first ever experience to the community. As a teen, and with a mother that is quite afraid of illnesses, I tried to overcome my fear by watching people sneeze on video, and as it turned out I really enjoyed it. I have also enjoyed writing since I was little, and I spent my teenage years writing stories and rping with people but never anything sneeze related. I would love to be able to dive into those type of things more, so if anyone would be up for writing together please let me know! 

Looking forward to talk to you all! xx

20 hours ago, kiku said:

Hi @sneezysunshine and welcome to the forum! 🌺

I love the caretaking aspect of sneeziness too, very much. No matter if allergy or cold sneezes. 😊

Have fun exploring!

Thank you! Yes the caretaking really is the best, someone fuzzing over the sneezy person, handing them tissues and making sure they are as comfortable as they can be. Not to mention the caretaker covering the sneezes for them, or letting them muffle their sneeze against their clothing or skin. 😇

On 8/11/2023 at 4:46 PM, sneezysunshine said:

Hello! I'm so happy to have discovered this forum! I have been lurking on the sneeze fetish side of youtube since forever (previously had some wavs up, might start posting again sometime) and on Tumblr and don't know how I managed to miss this.

My name is Amelia and I'm a 25 year old girl from Sweden, currently studying at the university and I am enjoying it mostly (when it doesn't stress me out too much).

In regards too sneezing I'm a sucker for colds, caretaking and general illness. However, I am not picky and any type of sneezing is very much appreciated but, given the choice, I tend to always gravitate towards the sickly sniffles! Oh, and all types of buildups, it's just something about them that really does it for me. I think listening to sneeze wavs was my first ever experience to the community. As a teen, and with a mother that is quite afraid of illnesses, I tried to overcome my fear by watching people sneeze on video, and as it turned out I really enjoyed it. I have also enjoyed writing since I was little, and I spent my teenage years writing stories and rping with people but never anything sneeze related. I would love to be able to dive into those type of things more, so if anyone would be up for writing together please let me know! 

I look forward to talking with you too. I'm not into cold sneezes myself but it's very sweet and selfless about taking care of someone you care about ❤️

Hi! I’m kind of new too and also was on the YouTube side of things for the longest time! And also studying. 

18 hours ago, normalgrl said:

Hi! I’m kind of new too and also was on the YouTube side of things for the longest time! And also studying. 

Hi! Yeah youtube is nice. I have mainly been a consumer there and haven't really been communicating with other people, so I'm looking forward to be able to talk about this with other, likeminded people. And of course to read all of the amazing fanfics and stories that people come up with! 

@Hankyrick Hello! Thank you! ☺️

On 8/15/2023 at 4:37 PM, sneezysunshine said:

Hi! Yeah youtube is nice. I have mainly been a consumer there and haven't really been communicating with other people, so I'm looking forward to be able to talk about this with other, likeminded people. And of course to read all of the amazing fanfics and stories that people come up with! 

@Hankyrick Hello! Thank you! ☺️

Yeah me too

Hello Amelia nice to meet you! I’m new here as well and I believe we’ve already chatted on a couple different threads. I’ve mainly been on kik, YouTube, discord, and basically every platform besides this for the longest time. Decided to finally make an account and I’m loving it so far! Hope you are too :)

On 8/18/2023 at 7:24 PM, klick22 said:

Hello Amelia nice to meet you! I’m new here as well and I believe we’ve already chatted on a couple different threads. I’ve mainly been on kik, YouTube, discord, and basically every platform besides this for the longest time. Decided to finally make an account and I’m loving it so far! Hope you are too :)

Hello!! Nice to meet you too. I am also enjoying it a lot. Makes me feel happy to have a kind place to share things about this, and to feel less alone with it. It's great! 🥰

Also, my email should be up on my profile now so if anyone want to chat and say hi I would love to talk! ☺️

On 8/11/2023 at 1:46 PM, sneezysunshine said:

Welcome! Feel free to message or email me :)

21 hours ago, sneezysunshine said:

Hello!! Nice to meet you too. I am also enjoying it a lot. Makes me feel happy to have a kind place to share things about this, and to feel less alone with it. It's great! 🥰

Also, my email should be up on my profile now so if anyone want to chat and say hi I would love to talk! ☺️

Would love to chat, but I'm still figuring out how to access people's profiles haha I'm still new to all this...

1 hour ago, klick22 said:

Would love to chat, but I'm still figuring out how to access people's profiles haha I'm still new to all this...

I think you (and me as well) can't yet since we aren't full members. I think (not completely sure though) that when we have status "posters" and not "pending" we can view others profiles. ☺️ Would also love to talk, so however reaches that first can contact the other haha!

27 minutes ago, sneezysunshine said:

I think you (and me as well) can't yet since we aren't full members. I think (not completely sure though) that when we have status "posters" and not "pending" we can view others profiles. ☺️ Would also love to talk, so however reaches that first can contact the other haha!

Haha gotcha! Looking forward to whenever that’ll be ☺️

48 minutes ago, klick22 said:

Haha gotcha! Looking forward to whenever that’ll be ☺️

Yes! I only registered 2 weeks ago so I think I have a couple of weeks left until that happens, but good things come to those who wait! 😉 I'll make a mental note to check back haha