Sneeze Fetish Forum

How long can you tickle or withstand a tickle before you sneeze?

sneezefan222

For me it depends.  If I’m inducing, I can tickle for about 20 minutes before I have to sneeze.  If it’s allergies…maybe a tenth of that time 😂

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell...if I actually have a really hard time holding back sneezes! I can hold them back for...maybe 5 seconds tops? maybe less. 

If I’m pressing on just the right spot with a bobby pin or something, maybe 30 seconds. 

If it’s chhinkni, 10 seconds max. Hands down the strongest sneezes I’ve ever experienced.  

I don’t really try to hold them back, though, unless it’s a natural sneeze happening in front of other people. In that case, I can will it away altogether. 

2 hours ago, Sneezergirl said:

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell...if I actually have a really hard time holding back sneezes! I can hold them back for...maybe 5 seconds tops? maybe less. 

5 seconds?? Really

1 hour ago, peach2218 said:

If I’m pressing on just the right spot with a bobby pin or something, maybe 30 seconds. 

If it’s chhinkni, 10 seconds max. Hands down the strongest sneezes I’ve ever experienced.  

I don’t really try to hold them back, though, unless it’s a natural sneeze happening in front of other people. In that case, I can will it away altogether. 

FR??

2 hours ago, Sneezergirl said:

WHAT?!

6 hours ago, Sneezergirl said:

I'm also a very sensitive person when it comes to inducing especially. But really trying I could maybe withstand lika 10 seconds haha. When hitting the right spot? No way I can hold that back for long

Quite a while if I'm tickling my nose with a tissue or something, probably 10+ minutes if I'm really trying, but it gets pretty tortured near the end.

Very excited to try chhinkni at some point to see how long I can keep on top of that.

Not very long. Once I have the tickle to a certain point, it's got to come out. If I hold it back, the need to sneeze goes away most times.

Chhinkni is a little different. There's not much holding back. That stuff hits hard and fast, and the sneezes just flow

I honestly can hold a normal sneeze off indefinitely. Years of a mental block I guess. If it’s really tickling I can make it go away temporarily, but then it always comes back like 10 minutes - 20 minutes later and won’t stop until I sneeze.

chhinkni is a whole other ballgame. Lol. I’ve never tried holding back but I sort of think it would be impossible for me. 

8 hours ago, pepperbreeze said:

Quite a while if I'm tickling my nose with a tissue or something, probably 10+ minutes if I'm really trying, but it gets pretty tortured near the end.

Very excited to try chhinkni at some point to see how long I can keep on top of that.

8 hours ago, papabear70 said:

Not very long. Once I have the tickle to a certain point, it's got to come out. If I hold it back, the need to sneeze goes away most times.

Chhinkni is a little different. There's not much holding back. That stuff hits hard and fast, and the sneezes just flow

3 hours ago, Melody said:

I honestly can hold a normal sneeze off indefinitely. Years of a mental block I guess. If it’s really tickling I can make it go away temporarily, but then it always comes back like 10 minutes - 20 minutes later and won’t stop until I sneeze.

chhinkni is a whole other ballgame. Lol. I’ve never tried holding back but I sort of think it would be impossible for me. 

Do you guys enjoy holding back or are you always trying to get it out?

I'm on the side of getting the sneeze out. I can see the appeal to seeing how long you can withstand a sneeze, but I'd rather just get to the sneezes 

17 hours ago, sneezefan222 said:

5 seconds?? Really

FR??

WHAT?!

Well, I just induced and I couldn't really hold back for more than 3 seconds or less

39 minutes ago, Sneezergirl said:

Well, I just induced and I couldn't really hold back for more than 3 seconds or less

how do you go about inducing so well haha i wish to learn your ways

On 8/13/2023 at 7:35 AM, sneezefan222 said:

Do you guys enjoy holding back or are you always trying to get it out?

I usually try not to sneeze but don't stifle itself. My tickle feeling is soft, so I relatively can hold it back.

I have a hayfever and kept sneezing at spring time. When I tried hard holding back my allergies at that time, urge was so strong, bot I could hold back over 6 hours. Though, I got really exhausted for resisting sneezes that long, I let it out +20 sneezes after 2 hours.

If it’s chhinkni, for about 30 seconds, the scent of spices fill in my nose. If it gets the right spot and try to hold back, 5 seconds max. I am like "heh, HEHHH, ACHOOOOOO!!" It's intolerable.

9 hours ago, Holdbacks said:

I usually try not to sneeze but don't stifle itself. My tickle feeling is soft, so I relatively can hold it back.

I have a hayfever and kept sneezing at spring time. When I tried hard holding back my allergies at that time, urge was so strong, bot I could hold back over 6 hours. Though, I got really exhausted for resisting sneezes that long, I let it out +20 sneezes after 2 hours.

If it’s chhinkni, for about 30 seconds, the scent of spices fill in my nose. If it gets the right spot and try to hold back, 5 seconds max. I am like "heh, HEHHH, ACHOOOOOO!!" It's intolerable.

That I can relate.  Anytime I sniff spices, they get to me before I can even think about holding back. 

On 8/12/2023 at 8:19 PM, iojo said:

how do you go about inducing so well haha i wish to learn your ways

I just take a twist tie wire and wiggle it in my nose and if you get it in the right spot than a sneeze could be intense! but they say it's better to just use a tissue twisted to a point.

If I literally pinch my nose shut I can probably hold back indefinitely, although it wouldn’t be super comfortable haha. Once the tickle is there, it’s usually not going to completely disappear, especially if it’s intense. I understand the appeal to holding back though - trying to control the uncontrollable! 

14 hours ago, Sneezergirl said:

I just take a twist tie wire and wiggle it in my nose and if you get it in the right spot then a sneeze could be intense! but they say it's better to just use a tissue twisted to a point.

I’d be worried about nosebleeds if I used a tie wire. 

14 hours ago, klick22 said:

If I literally pinch my nose shut I can probably hold back indefinitely, although it wouldn’t be super comfortable haha. Once the tickle is there, it’s usually not going to completely disappear, especially if it’s intense. I understand the appeal to holding back though - trying to control the uncontrollable! 

That’s cool!  What’s the worst thing to hold back to in your opinion?

What do you mean by worst thing?

6 hours ago, sneezefan222 said:

That’s cool!  What’s the worst thing to hold back to in your opinion?

45 minutes ago, klick22 said:

What do you mean by worst thing?

Spices, pollen, qtip??  Stuff that makes you ACHOO! 🤣

1 hour ago, sneezefan222 said:

Ohhh yea it’s definitely hardest for me to hold back induced sneezes with a clothes tag or anything thin and pointy. When I’m tickling my nose it’s just too hard not to sneeze!

1 hour ago, klick22 said:

Ohhh yea it’s definitely hardest for me to hold back induced sneezes with a clothes tag or anything thin and pointy. When I’m tickling my nose it’s just too hard not to sneeze!

That release afterward tho ❤️❤️😉😅😅

21 hours ago, sneezefan222 said:

For me its a twisted piece of paper.

M gave two answers, if she induces she said a bobbypin, but if I try to make her sneeze it's also the twisted tissue paper. (Never underestimate the power of the almighty tissue :p)

1 hour ago, Spacesneezeman said:

For me its a twisted piece of paper.

M gave two answers, if she induces she said a bobbypin, but if I try to make her sneeze it's also the twisted tissue paper. (Never underestimate the power of the almighty tissue :p)

True dat! Cotton dust gets everyone