Sneeze Fetish Forum

Chhinkni please???

Nspringthorpe321

Does anyone in the UK or EU have any Chhinkni that they'd be willing to sell? Just one of those little capsules is perfect. 

If this sort of post isn't allowed, remove by all means.

Is there like any way I could put my contact details (only email) anywhere for people so they can message me??

On 8/12/2023 at 8:03 PM, Nspringthorpe321 said:

Does anyone in the UK or EU have any Chhinkni that they'd be willing to sell? Just one of those little capsules is perfect. 

Is there like any way I could put my contact details (only email) anywhere for people so they can message me??

Anyone in the USA got any??

On 8/12/2023 at 9:03 PM, Nspringthorpe321 said:

I do have some spare and I can post it to you from the UK in a couple of weeks' time, but the others may be right it may be easier and quicker to buy it on Ebay yourself.

14 hours ago, gryffin said:

I do have some spare and I can post it to you from the UK in a couple of weeks' time, but the others may be right it may be easier and quicker to buy it on Ebay yourself.

I just had some delivered from eBay (3 capsules) and that only took 2 weeks

4 hours ago, gryffin said:

Excellent! Make good use of it ;) 

I already have. Only a tiny bit as well. It works so well