Sneeze Fetish Forum

AntheaHolmes

It's been a good 5 years since our first date, but I always like to remember it. I had just finished my studies when a friend of mine wanted to set me up with her brother. At first I wasn't very enthusiastic. I wasn't really interested, but I finally said yes, because I was sick and tired of being alone. I just was too proud to admit it at first.

I knew that her brother's name was Thomas and that everyone just called him Tommy or Tom, I knew that he had brown hair and extremely beautiful, clear blue eyes. I knew he was muscular but not a body builder. All attributes I like, but of course character and personality are most important.

Let's just hope it fits all and he likes me back. I was just 1.57m (5'1 ft) and quite curvy and voluptuous, but I just hoped that he wasn't expecting a model and that his sister had given him an honest description of me. 

After some back and forth we agreed to meet at the cinema. A neutral place, with some other people. We settled on Tom Tykwer's Perfume starring Ben Whishaw and Alan Rickman. Poppy told me that her brother always wore three-piece suits and was dressed quite classically, that's how I was supposed to recognize him and I did, and I was speechless.

We got ourselves some soda, I didn't feel like popcorn or nachos and to be honest, it wasn't the best body image day either. I was very insecure about my dress and how my body was in it but Tommy seemed to like it because he gave me a genuine smile and tried to calm my nervousness with a casual conversation. He seems genuinely interested in me and my life. It was so nice.

The film started a short time later and as soon as we had seen the first 10 minutes I heard sniffling and some almost silent sneezes on my right side where Tommy was sitting. 

I looked over at him and noticed how he rubbed his nose and tried to suppress the next sneeze as quietly as possible. I couldn't help but smile. I felt sorry for him, but still hoped for more sneezes. I had a sneeze fetish and his nose was just incredibly manly, powerful and handsome.

I smiled and breathed softly "Are you alright?" He looked at me with teary eyes and sneezed again before replying "Your perfume, it...it...I'm allergic!" He sneezed again loudly and forcefully and the first moviegoers looked at us and made arrangements that we should be quiet. I smiled apologetically and handed Tommy a tissue. He took it in thanks and blew his nose as quietly as he could but his nose was just so allergic that more and more sneezes flet his nose and his breathing hitched before he was brusting forward with more messy, spraying sneezes.

I made a decision. I wanted this first date to be a success and yes the movie was important to me but Tommy was suddenly more important, so I took his hand and led him out of the theater. Also I tried to put some distance between us to help his allergic nose to calm down, but he came close again, as if he didn't want to make me feel guilty. His nose was now very red and a little swollen. His eyes watered and he had to sneeze heavily again. I counted 8 sneezes in a row. I was mesmerized and couldn't help but stand on tiptoe and touch his trembling nose. I stroked it gently and felt it tremble under my touch.

He raised an eyebrow, but didn't seem disgusted. That was a plus. We stood in front of the cinema for a good 10 minutes as he kept sneezing into his handkerchief and I smiled. 

"I'm sorry about the perfume. If I had known you were allergic I wouldn't have put it on. Forgive me, but Poppy didn't say anything either." He nodded and said between the next volleys of sneezing, "It's okay. My nose is just very sensitive and the allergy isn't the worst either. You should see me in spring, summer and autumn. Anything with pollen hates me." He sneezed again and I blushed a little.

His nose was so allergic, so manly and his sneezes were just a dream. I suddenly felt like I was in a trance and my head wrapped in cotton when he sneezed heavily again. I plucked up courage and kissed his red, sniffling, sneezing, allergic nose. After that I took my handkerchief and helped him to clean his nose. It was kind of intimate, but it didn't feel wrong, and he didn't seem like he didn't like it either.

When he started to sneeze again, I held my index finger against his flaring nostrils and kissed his lips. He returned the kiss and that was the beginning of our relationship. It may be very sudden and unexpected, but sometimes it's love at first sight!

When I finally admitted I had a fetish for sneezing he just laughed genuinely and kissed me, telling me, that his nose would bring me more joyful and sneezy moments. 

Well, even after five years, I still love lying next to him in the morning with his allergic nose tickling and torturing him and I being woken up by his sneezes.

Wow what a sweet story! I honestly don't know what I would have done if it was me, I would have been hot and flustered to say the least. How awesome that you are still together. Has he ever mentioned that he figured out you liked his sneezing before you told him about it? ☺️

@AntheaHolmes Awwwww! 🫠 I just love the interaction between the two of them. it's so cute and touching to read how the girl gets active, just takes Tommy by the hand and leads him out of the cinema, then touches and caresses his sneezy nose... 🫠 🫠... And his reaction is so lovely too. 🥰

Keep up the great work!

1 minute ago, kiku said:

@AntheaHolmes Awwwww! 🫠 I just love the interaction between the two of them. it's so cute and touching to read how the girl gets active, just takes Tommy by the hand and leads him out of the cinema, then touches and caresses his sneezy nose... 🫠 🫠... And his reaction is so lovely too. 🥰

Keep up the great work!

Thanks! So glad you like it! Your Stories are a wonderful inspiration! 

13 minutes ago, sneezysunshine said:

Wow what a sweet story! I honestly don't know what I would have done if it was me, I would have been hot and flustered to say the least. How awesome that you are still together. Has he ever mentioned that he figured out you liked his sneezing before you told him about it? ☺️

Glad you like it. It's a fictional story and the character of Tommy is just my imagination. He's not real, well at least not in my life. I'm happy together with my girlfriend. Just love to imagine a sneezy husband like Tommy with his big, sneezy allergic nose. 

10 minutes ago, AntheaHolmes said:

Glad you like it. It's a fictional story and the character of Tommy is just my imagination. He's not real, well at least not in my life. I'm happy together with my girlfriend. Just love to imagine a sneezy husband like Tommy with his big, sneezy allergic nose. 

Hahaha I'm sorry! I did not notice where on the forum I was. Obviously I have been spending too much time on the observations portion. Don't mind me. 🙈 

But also, really lovely story! Honestly sounds like a bit of a dream ngl...

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/12/2023 at 4:44 PM, AntheaHolmes said:

It's been a good 5 years since our first date, but I always like to remember it. I had just finished my studies when a friend of mine wanted to set me up with her brother. At first I wasn't very enthusiastic. I wasn't really interested, but I finally said yes, because I was sick and tired of being alone. I just was too proud to admit it at first.

I knew that her brother's name was Thomas and that everyone just called him Tommy or Tom, I knew that he had brown hair and extremely beautiful, clear blue eyes. I knew he was muscular but not a body builder. All attributes I like, but of course character and personality are most important.

Let's just hope it fits all and he likes me back. I was just 1.57m (5'1 ft) and quite curvy and voluptuous, but I just hoped that he wasn't expecting a model and that his sister had given him an honest description of me. 

After some back and forth we agreed to meet at the cinema. A neutral place, with some other people. We settled on Tom Tykwer's Perfume starring Ben Whishaw and Alan Rickman. Poppy told me that her brother always wore three-piece suits and was dressed quite classically, that's how I was supposed to recognize him and I did, and I was speechless.

We got ourselves some soda, I didn't feel like popcorn or nachos and to be honest, it wasn't the best body image day either. I was very insecure about my dress and how my body was in it but Tommy seemed to like it because he gave me a genuine smile and tried to calm my nervousness with a casual conversation. He seems genuinely interested in me and my life. It was so nice.

The film started a short time later and as soon as we had seen the first 10 minutes I heard sniffling and some almost silent sneezes on my right side where Tommy was sitting. 

I looked over at him and noticed how he rubbed his nose and tried to suppress the next sneeze as quietly as possible. I couldn't help but smile. I felt sorry for him, but still hoped for more sneezes. I had a sneeze fetish and his nose was just incredibly manly, powerful and handsome.

I smiled and breathed softly "Are you alright?" He looked at me with teary eyes and sneezed again before replying "Your perfume, it...it...I'm allergic!" He sneezed again loudly and forcefully and the first moviegoers looked at us and made arrangements that we should be quiet. I smiled apologetically and handed Tommy a tissue. He took it in thanks and blew his nose as quietly as he could but his nose was just so allergic that more and more sneezes flet his nose and his breathing hitched before he was brusting forward with more messy, spraying sneezes.

I made a decision. I wanted this first date to be a success and yes the movie was important to me but Tommy was suddenly more important, so I took his hand and led him out of the theater. Also I tried to put some distance between us to help his allergic nose to calm down, but he came close again, as if he didn't want to make me feel guilty. His nose was now very red and a little swollen. His eyes watered and he had to sneeze heavily again. I counted 8 sneezes in a row. I was mesmerized and couldn't help but stand on tiptoe and touch his trembling nose. I stroked it gently and felt it tremble under my touch.

He raised an eyebrow, but didn't seem disgusted. That was a plus. We stood in front of the cinema for a good 10 minutes as he kept sneezing into his handkerchief and I smiled. 

"I'm sorry about the perfume. If I had known you were allergic I wouldn't have put it on. Forgive me, but Poppy didn't say anything either." He nodded and said between the next volleys of sneezing, "It's okay. My nose is just very sensitive and the allergy isn't the worst either. You should see me in spring, summer and autumn. Anything with pollen hates me." He sneezed again and I blushed a little.

His nose was so allergic, so manly and his sneezes were just a dream. I suddenly felt like I was in a trance and my head wrapped in cotton when he sneezed heavily again. I plucked up courage and kissed his red, sniffling, sneezing, allergic nose. After that I took my handkerchief and helped him to clean his nose. It was kind of intimate, but it didn't feel wrong, and he didn't seem like he didn't like it either.

When he started to sneeze again, I held my index finger against his flaring nostrils and kissed his lips. He returned the kiss and that was the beginning of our relationship. It may be very sudden and unexpected, but sometimes it's love at first sight!

When I finally admitted I had a fetish for sneezing he just laughed genuinely and kissed me, telling me, that his nose would bring me more joyful and sneezy moments. 

Well, even after five years, I still love lying next to him in the morning with his allergic nose tickling and torturing him and I being woken up by his sneezes.

Girl that was so cute and I’m  jealous lol. I feel like things like this never happen in real life. At least to me 😭 But im happy to hear this date turned into marriage. This was a wholesome story and I love it💗 

Just now, vanessa_vee said:

Girl that was so cute and I’m  jealous lol. I feel like things like this never happen in real life. At least to me 😭 But im happy to hear this date turned into marriage. This was a wholesome story and I love it💗 

Wait you are married right or did I just fantasize you both already married lol 

4 hours ago, vanessa_vee said:

So glad you like my little fictional Story about Tommy and Helena. I got myself confused with the timeline, so I will write an extra wedding story. 

I must confess, that something like this also never happened to me in real life but I like writing about it. I love to get my imagination running while writing these little fictional stories. 

8 hours ago, Catsgotyourtounge said:

I absolutely love this and all of your stories!!

Thanks so much. Means a lot to me. 🌸