Sneeze Fetish Forum

how does this site run?

iojo
Go to solution Solved by Mr_G,

Hello I'm not super knowagable about web development but would love to learn. What does this site run on? is it hosted by something? what is it built on like javascript or css or what? idk just curious how the site itself works. does the owner just pay to run it or what. and who even is the owner anyway? or are there multiple?

I hear the snz gods run it… 

nah for real, I have no idea, but big kudos to the owner ❤️

To answer one of the questions: yes, the owner does pay to run it, at his own expense...and to that end, if anyone reading this appreciates having this place to come to and share thoughts and meet like minded people, and you have a couple of bucks, quid, or...I don't know any slang for Euros except yo-yos and that's annoying, I'm not saying that :lol: ... consider clicking the "Donate" button at the top of your screen and tossing them his way! :)

7 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

To answer one of the questions: yes, the owner does pay to run it, at his own expense...and to that end, if anyone reading this appreciates having this place to come to and share thoughts and meet like minded people, and you have a couple of bucks, quid, or...I don't know any slang for Euros except yo-yos and that's annoying, I'm not saying that :lol: ... consider clicking the "Donate" button at the top of your screen and tossing them his way! :)

but like who is this guy? is he still around? does he post? like he is so pivotal to our fetish lives but i have no clue about this guy at all lol. yea huge props to him 

• Solution
15 hours ago, iojo said:

Hello I'm not super knowagable about web development but would love to learn. What does this site run on? is it hosted by something? what is it built on like javascript or css or what? idk just curious how the site itself works. does the owner just pay to run it or what. and who even is the owner anyway? or are there multiple?

The forum software is Invision Community - we use their cloud service so they host the site for us and handle the server side/networking side of things - we have no interaction / access to the server management, so we don't have a lot/any details of how everything is configured set up, but we do know that they are using Amazon AWS quite heavily.

2 hours ago, iojo said:

but like who is this guy? is he still around? does he post? like he is so pivotal to our fetish lives but i have no clue about this guy at all lol. yea huge props to him 

He is still around.