Sneeze Fetish Forum

at church (M)

Guest Oleander

Guest Oleander

okay, so it was after church. :twisted: whatever. my friend chris is either catching a cold or allergic to something, and when i went to hug him and say goodbye before i left, he sneezed, something like 'heh... hah-choo!' before he hugged me, then.......... the tension builds...... hehehe.... i'm so evil...... as i was hugging him, he sneezed again! i nearly melted. i was dying. and he barely turned away before he sneezed again.... so i was like...'mehhh.... alsjkf.... hahhh...akl;iosu? bless you.' and we left. the whole way home, i was still thinking to myself 'wjkehds. dkslafh. meehhh... kasfh?

okay, so it was after church.  ;) whatever. my friend chris is either catching a cold or allergic to something, and when i went to hug him and say goodbye before i left, he sneezed, something like 'heh... hah-choo!' before he hugged me, then.......... the tension builds...... hehehe.... i'm so evil...... as i was hugging him, he sneezed again! i nearly melted. i was dying. and he barely turned away before he sneezed again.... so i was like...'mehhh.... alsjkf.... hahhh...akl;iosu? bless you.' and we left. the whole way home, i was still thinking to myself 'wjkehds. dkslafh. meehhh... kasfh?

teehee :twisted: nice image!

omfg! :bleh:

Isn't it hot to feel them catching breathe body on body before they sneeze? :blushing:

Archived