Sneeze Fetish Forum

Nose blowing survey

Yep

SFF community, good morning all!  I know this one is quite intense, but this is an insight into how intense my fetish can be and how my mind just wanders and goes "off the rails" with my fetish.....lol.

I would be curious to see y'all's answers for this one!  

1) Do you blow your nose hard and loud or soft and quiet?

2) Do you blow out of one nostril at a time or both at the same time?

3) Do you use one hand or both hands to blow your nose?

4) Do you usually bend over or look straight ahead while you're blowing your nose?

5) How many tissues do you usually grab when you blow your nose?

6) Do you usually fold the tissues before you blow your nose?

7) What brand and color tissues do you usually use to blow your nose?

8.) Do you have any tissues in your house right now?  If so, what brand and color are the tissues, what rooms are they in, are they in a big box or small box?  Do you have any tissues in your car?  If so, what brand and color tissues and is it a big box or small box?

9) When was the last time you blew your nose?

10) Did anything come out? Did it sound like a lot? Was it soggy?

11) What color was the discharge?

12) Do you look at the tissues after you're done blowing your nose?

13) Do you get embarrassed when you blow your nose in front of others?

14) Do you usually face people or turn away from them while you are blowing your nose?

15) If you were sitting on a couch and the tissues were closest to someone else, would you ask them to hand you a tissue or just get it yourself (if a friend)?

16) Would you say that you had to blow your nose or would you just blow your nose without saying anything (if a friend)?

17) If you were sitting on a couch and the tissues were closest to someone else, would you ask them to hand you a tissue or just get it yourself (if a significant other)?

18) Would you say that you had to blow your nose or would you just blow your nose without saying anything (if a significant other)?

19) Do you get grossed out when someone blows their nose in front of you?

20) Do you usually face people or turn away from them while they are blowing their nose?

21) Do you like to talk to people while they are blowing their nose so they are forced to look at you while they're doing it, or do you try to give them privacy?

22) If someone was sitting next to you and was sniffling a lot, what would you do and what would you say to them (if a friend)?

23) If someone was sitting next to you and was sniffling a lot, what would you do and what would you say to them (if they were your significant other)?

24) Would you say anything if it sounded like a lot of snot came out (if a friend)?

25) Would you say anything if it sounded like a lot of snot came out (if they were a significant other)? 

26) Would you say anything if they looked at the tissues after they were done blowing their nose (if a friend)?

27) Would you say anything if they looked at the tissues after they were done blowing their nose (if a significant other)?

28) If you were out in public with your significant other and they were sneezing a lot and you saw a box of tissues nearby, would you just tell them to go blow their nose or would you grab a couple tissues for them?  How many tissues would you grab for them?  Would you fold the tissues before bringing them back to them?

29) Would you say or do anything while they were blowing their nose or after they were done?

30) Would you be facing them or turning away while they were blowing their nose?

31) If you were out in public and had a cold (with your significant other) and saw tissues nearby, would you go and grab some yourself or ask your significant other to get some tissues for you?

32) Would you say that you had to blow your nose before doing it or would you just blow your nose?

33) If your significant other had a horrible cold, would you help them blow their nose?  Would they have to ask or would you just do it for them?

34) How would you help them??

35) If you had a horrible cold, would you want your significant to help you blow your nose?  Would you ask them to help or just want them to do it?

36) If you're in your car and you have to blow your nose, do you just use one hand and blow your nose while driving or wait until you stop and use both hands to blow your nose?  Would you ever let your significant other help you blow your nose while you were driving?  Would you ever help your significant other blow their nose while they were driving?

37) Can you blow your nose right now??  If you did, did a lot come out, was it soggy? What color was the discharge?

38) What brand and color tissues did you use? How many tissues did you use? Where were you when you did it?

39) How would you react if you heard your SO blowing their nose in the living room early in the morning and there were tissues in the bedroom right next to you, and the blow was quite gurgly and snotty?  Would you go into the living room and ask them why they they were blowing their nose in the living room, and not the bedroom?

40) How would you react if your SO had a cold, but grabbed a tissue and went to blow their nose in another room because they were embarrassed to blow their nose in front of you or didn't want to gross you out?  Would you encourage them to blow their nose in front of you, or just let them leave the room?  Would you say anything to them while they were blowing their nose right there or when they came back into the room?

41) Would you help you significant other blow their nose in public if they had a cold or just hand them tissues? Would you tell them to blow their nose? What would you do and say? Would you face them or turn away while they were blowing their nose?  Would you want them to help you, or would you rather blow your nose by yourself? Would you say that you had to blow your nose before doing it?  Would you face them or turn away while you were blowing your nose?

42) same as question #41, but if you were at a friend’s house?

43) If your significant other told you that they had a nose blowing fetish, what would you do and say? Would you indulge in their fetish? Would you ever ask them details about their nose blowing or randomly have them blow their nose? Would you prefer to just hand them a tissue or would you want to help them blow their nose? 

44) How would you feel about having a big box of tissues in every room and the car if your SO wanted that?  If you were to indulge that, what rooms would you have tissues in?  Would they big big boxes or small boxes?

45) If your SO had a cold and you were at the doctor's office waiting room and they were sniffling a lot, would you get them tissues and tell them to blow their nose or just point to where the tissues were?  What about if in the doctor's office?  Would you ever consider helping them blow their nose in either situation?

46) Do you blow your nose when your first Wake-up in the morning? If so, what room do you blow your nose in (bathroom, bedroom, living room)?  Is it usually snotty? How many times a day do you usually blow your nose?

Is it alright if I only do a few? Oki, let's see:

3 hours ago, Yep said:

8.) Do you have any tissues in your house right now?  If so, what brand and color are the tissues, what rooms are they in, are they in a big box or small box?  Do you have any tissues in your car?  If so, what brand and color tissues and is it a big box or small box?

We usually have tissues in the house - one in the living room, our own rooms, and also usually one in the car. They're whatever is cheaper but still good, right now they're the no name brand, two ply. I also usually carry around a travel pack when I'm out and about, which I get at the dollar store.

3 hours ago, Yep said:

16) Would you say that you had to blow your nose or would you just blow your nose without saying anything (if a friend)?

If I'm comfortable enough with the friend, I might not say anything and just do it. This one time I was in the backseat of my friend's car with him and our other friend who was in the passenger's seat. At the time I was slowly coming down with something (which turned out to be a miserable cold later on) so I casually got out a tissue from my pocket and tried to blow my nose softly. A few seconds later he asked me if I was okay, which made me a little embarrassed, but I just said yeah and moved on. (He also ended up catching what I had which made me feel awful but we chatted each other during the misery, so there was that.)

3 hours ago, Yep said:

22) If someone was sitting next to you and was sniffling a lot, what would you do and what would you say to them (if a friend)?

I chose this one because I have another story. 😂 So this one night I was out with some friends at McDonald's and we were playing a board game. And my friend, who drove, and took the liberty of bringing the board game was sitting beside me, and he kept sniffling, like constant, itchy sniffles, and I'm not really attracted to this friend in that way, but it was distracting me a bit. At a certain point, trying to be casual, I asked if he was okay, and he said yeah, and that there was a bunch of dust in his house. (Going off the rails of this story, after this in the same night, my other friend had a mini sneezing fit for unknown reasons. And he blew, into a napkin. No, I wasn't grossed out.)

That's all. Cheers~

On 8/16/2023 at 1:02 AM, Yep said:

SFF community, good morning all!  I know this one is quite intense, but this is an insight into how intense my fetish can be and how my mind just wanders and goes "off the rails" with my fetish.....lol.

Hard and a little loud I guess
Always one at a time
Both hands - I'm not that skilled 
4) Do you usually bend over or look straight ahead while you're blowing your nose?
Look straight ahead 
Zero. I would usually use a handkerchief. But if I did use a tissue maybe 1 or 2 depending how bad the cold is
Definitely 
Normally mens handkerchiefs (blue, grey, white etc) but sometimes I buy Kleenex when sick
Yes, a left over from last time we had a cold. A box of Kleenex on a side table in the living room. Never any in the car. 
Earlier today after I sneezed
Not a huge blow but a bit of snot came out
Clear/slightly yellow 
A little, not overly
Not these days, I used to try and avoid it when I was younger 
14) Do you usually face people or turn away from them while you are blowing your nose?
Turn away. I'm not a sociopath 😂
15) If you were sitting on a couch and the tissues were closest to someone else, would you ask them to hand you a tissue or just get it yourself (if a friend)?
probably get it myself but talk about what I was doing
As above
17) If you were sitting on a couch and the tissues were closest to someone else, would you ask them to hand you a tissue or just get it yourself (if a significant other)?
Either or
18) Would you say that you had to blow your nose or would you just blow your nose without saying anything (if a significant other)?
Probably mention what I was about to do
No.. more the opposite 
20) Do you usually face people or turn away from them while they are blowing their nose?
I look away while also paying close attention hahaha
21) Do you like to talk to people while they are blowing their nose so they are forced to look at you while they're doing it, or do you try to give them privacy?

"You can blow your nose if you need to"
23) If someone was sitting next to you and was sniffling a lot, what would you do and what would you say to them (if they were your significant other)?
"Need a hanky?"
24) Would you say anything if it sounded like a lot of snot came out (if a friend)?
No
25) Would you say anything if it sounded like a lot of snot came out (if they were a significant other)? 
No
26) Would you say anything if they looked at the tissues after they were done blowing their nose (if a friend)?
No
27) Would you say anything if they looked at the tissues after they were done blowing their nose (if a significant other)?
No
28) If you were out in public with your significant other and they were sneezing a lot and you saw a box of tissues nearby, would you just tell them to go blow their nose or would you grab a couple tissues for them?  How many tissues would you grab for them?  Would you fold the tissues before bringing them back to them?
Probably tell them to blow their nose 
29) Would you say or do anything while they were blowing their nose or after they were done?
No
30) Would you be facing them or turning away while they were blowing their nose?
Probably turn away a little 
31) If you were out in public and had a cold (with your significant other) and saw tissues nearby, would you go and grab some yourself or ask your significant other to get some tissues for you?
Probably grab my own, or just use the hanky I'm sure I brought with me anyway
32) Would you say that you had to blow your nose before doing it or would you just blow your nose?
Just blow
33) If your significant other had a horrible cold, would you help them blow their nose?  Would they have to ask or would you just do it for them?
If they asked
Hold the tissue/hanky
35) If you had a horrible cold, would you want your significant to help you blow your nose?  Would you ask them to help or just want them to do it?
No
36) If you're in your car and you have to blow your nose, do you just use one hand and blow your nose while driving or wait until you stop and use both hands to blow your nose?  Would you ever let your significant other help you blow your nose while you were driving?  Would you ever help your significant other blow their nose while they were driving?
No to the help but I will hold the wheel with my knees and use both hands if needed
37) Can you blow your nose right now??  If you did, did a lot come out, was it soggy? What color was the discharge?
No
38) What brand and color tissues did you use? How many tissues did you use? Where were you when you did it?
N/a
39) How would you react if you heard your SO blowing their nose in the living room early in the morning and there were tissues in the bedroom right next to you, and the blow was quite gurgly and snotty?  Would you go into the living room and ask them why they they were blowing their nose in the living room, and not the bedroom?No

40) How would you react if your SO had a cold, but grabbed a tissue and went to blow their nose in another room because they were embarrassed to blow their nose in front of you or didn't want to gross you out?  Would you encourage them to blow their nose in front of you, or just let them leave the room?  Would you say anything to them while they were blowing their nose right there or when they came back into the room?
No, but I might tell them I didn't mind if they stayed close by
41) Would you help you significant other blow their nose in public if they had a cold or just hand them tissues? Would you tell them to blow their nose? What would you do and say? Would you face them or turn away while they were blowing their nose?  Would you want them to help you, or would you rather blow your nose by yourself? Would you say that you had to blow your nose before doing it?  Would you face them or turn away while you were blowing your nose?
I would just hand them a hanky and let them sort themself out
Same
43) If your significant other told you that they had a nose blowing fetish, what would you do and say? Would you indulge in their fetish? Would you ever ask them details about their nose blowing or randomly have them blow their nose? Would you prefer to just hand them a tissue or would you want to help them blow their nose? 
I would discuss the whole thing with them and indulge it anyway they wanted to hahahahhaha
44) How would you feel about having a big box of tissues in every room and the car if your SO wanted that?  If you were to indulge that, what rooms would you have tissues in?  Would they big big boxes or small boxes?
Not too sure, I'm sure it would be okay. My wife and I mostly use handkerchiefs but if we didn't then sure. Every room seems excessive but maybe just the living room and bedroom
45) If your SO had a cold and you were at the doctor's office waiting room and they were sniffling a lot, would you get them tissues and tell them to blow their nose or just point to where the tissues were?  What about if in the doctor's office?  Would you ever consider helping them blow their nose in either situation?

46) Do you blow your nose when your first Wake-up in the morning? If so, what room do you blow your nose in (bathroom, bedroom, living room)?  Is it usually snotty? How many times a day do you usually blow your nose?

Normally need to after waking up, either in the shower or in some toilet paper in the bathroom. Probably the snottiest blow of the day. Then normally 2-10 more times depending how the day goes

• 5 weeks later...

1) Do you blow your nose hard and loud or soft and quiet? It’s close to soft and quiet, but it’s longer the more snot I have in my nose.

2) Do you blow out of one nostril at a time or both at the same time? One nostril at a time tends to be better at removing snot for me.

3) Do you use one hand or both hands to blow your nose? Both hands

4) Do you usually bend over or look straight ahead while you're blowing your nose? Straight ahead

5) How many tissues do you usually grab when you blow your nose? Two

6) Do you usually fold the tissues before you blow your nose? If I only have one, yes.

7) What brand and color tissues do you usually use to blow your nose? I don’t use a specific brand, but the tissues I use tend to be white.

8.) Do you have any tissues in your house right now?  If so, what brand and color are the tissues, what rooms are they in, are they in a big box or small box?  Do you have any tissues in your car?  If so, what brand and color tissues and is it a big box or small box? I actually almost never have a box of tissues around, but I have pocket tissues in my bathroom.

9) When was the last time you blew your nose? A week ago, after inducing with chhinkni.

10) Did anything come out? Did it sound like a lot? Was it soggy? It was a lot and yes.

11) What color was the discharge? Clear.

12) Do you look at the tissues after you're done blowing your nose? Not all the time.

13) Do you get embarrassed when you blow your nose in front of others? Yep, haven’t done it in years.

14) Do you usually face people or turn away from them while you are blowing your nose? I go to the bathroom and turn on the exhaust when I blow my nose.

15) If you were sitting on a couch and the tissues were closest to someone else, would you ask them to hand you a tissue or just get it yourself (if a friend)? I’d grab some myself, albeit secretly.

16) Would you say that you had to blow your nose or would you just blow your nose without saying anything (if a friend)? I’d say nothing and skip off to the bathroom to blow.

17) If you were sitting on a couch and the tissues were closest to someone else, would you ask them to hand you a tissue or just get it yourself (if a significant other)? I’d get it myself because I don’t want to start any discussion about it.

18) Would you say that you had to blow your nose or would you just blow your nose without saying anything (if a significant other)? I’d just blow, but I’d feel weird about doing in front of them, so I’d go to the bathroom to do it.

19) Do you get grossed out when someone blows their nose in front of you? No

20) Do you usually face people or turn away from them whilethey are blowing their nose? I look down or pretend to be occupied with my phone.

21) Do you like to talk to people while they are blowing their nose so they are forced to look at you while they're doing it, or do you try to give them privacy? Give them privacy.

22) If someone was sitting next to you and was sniffling a lot, what would you do and what would you say to them (if a friend)? I’d ignore it and depending on closeness, ask if my friend is ok. 

23) If someone was sitting next to you and was sniffling a lot, what would you do and what would you say to them (if they were your significant other)? I’d ignore it and ask if he was ok.

24) Would you say anything if it sounded like a lot of snot came out (if a friend)? Nope

25) Would you say anything if it sounded like a lot of snot came out (if they were a significant other)? Nope

26) Would you say anything if they looked at the tissues after they were done blowing their nose (if a friend)? No

27) Would you say anything if they looked at the tissues after they were done blowing their nose (if a significant other)? No

28) If you were out in public with your significant other and they were sneezing a lot and you saw a box of tissues nearby, would you just tell them to go blow their nose or would you grab a couple tissues for them?  How many tissues would you grab for them?  Would you fold the tissues before bringing them back to them? I’d only grab tissues for him if he asked. I’d grab a few and pocket it for later and give tissues as he needed it. If he wants them folded, sure.

29) Would you say or do anything while they were blowing their nose or after they were done? Not while blowing, but if sneezes preceded the nose blow, I’d bless him afterwards.

30) Would you be facing them or turning away while they were blowing their nose? I’d look around or at my phone.

31) If you were out in public and had a cold (with your significant other) and saw tissues nearby, would you go and grab some yourself or ask your significant other to get some tissues for you? I’d get them myself and excuse myself to blow.

32) Would you say that you had to blow your nose before doing it or would you just blow your nose? I wouldn’t say anything, but I’d just sort my nose out privately.

33) If your significant other had a horrible cold, would you help them blow their nose?  Would they have to ask or would you just do it for them? This is actually a fetish fantasy of mine, but I’d let him ask and then I’d help.

34) How would you help them?? I’d put the tissues or hanky over his nose and pinch one nostril shut and ask him to blow and repeat the same with the other nostril.

35) If you had a horrible cold, would you want your significant to help you blow your nose?  Would you ask them to help or just want them to do it? I think I like this more in fantasy than real life, so I’d probably find it so awkward if he asked.

36) If you're in your car and you have to blow your nose, do you just use one hand and blow your nose while driving or wait until you stop and use both hands to blow your nose?  Would you ever let your significant other help you blow your nose while you were driving?  Would you ever help your significant other blow their nose while they were driving? I’d use one hand and blow one nostril at a time. Nope, I feel weird about an SO doing that for me. I’d do it if my SO asked me to.

37) Can you blow your nose right now??  If you did, did a lot come out, was it soggy? What color was the discharge? No, I cannot.

38) What brand and color tissues did you use? How many tissues did you use? Where were you when you did it? N/A

39) How would you react if you heard your SO blowing their nose in the living room early in the morning and there were tissues in the bedroom right next to you, and the blow was quite gurgly and snotty?  Would you go into the living room and ask them why they they were blowing their nose in the living room, and not the bedroom? I’d try to get a glance by the door but not make myself known. Though, I’d secretly wonder why he didn’t blow next to me; then I’d let it go. 

40) How would you react if your SO had a cold, but grabbed a tissue and went to blow their nose in another room because they were embarrassed to blow their nose in front of you or didn't want to gross you out?  Would you encourage them to blow their nose in front of you, or just let them leave the room?  Would you say anything to them while they were blowing their nose right there or when they came back into the room? I’d want my SO to do whatever he feels comfortable doing. However, after he comes back, I’d mention that he doesn’t have to go to blow his nose and that I’m not grossed out. 

41) Would you help you significant other blow their nose in public if they had a cold or just hand them tissues? Would you tell them to blow their nose? What would you do and say? Would you face them or turn away while they were blowing their nose?  Would you want them to help you, or would you rather blow your nose by yourself? Would you say that you had to blow your nose before doing it?  Would you face them or turn away while you were blowing your nose? It all depends on what he’s comfortable with. Though I’d really have the best time helping him blow, handing him tissues is still great too. I wouldn’t look right at my SO, but I’d just keep myself occupied until he was done blowing. I wouldn’t want any help blowing my nose and I wouldn’t say anything indicating that I need to. If I had to be near my SO while blowing, I’d turn away.

42) same as question #41, but if you were at a friend’s house? I’d let the friend fend for him or herself lol. I’d look away. I don’t want my friend blowing my nose and I don’t want to say I need to. Most likely, I’ll just ask to use the bathroom and sort my nose out.

43) If your significant other told you that they had a nose blowing fetish, what would you do and say? Would you indulge in their fetish? Would you ever ask them details about their nose blowing or randomly have them blow their nose? Would you prefer to just hand them a tissue or would you want to helpthem blow their nose? I’d be supportive and ask what my SO likes. I’d let him blow my nose and touch my nose if he wanted to. I’d let him randomly blow and if he wanted me helping him blow, I would.

44) How would you feel about having a big box of tissues in every room and the car if your SO wanted that?  If you were to indulge that, what rooms would you have tissues in?  Would they big big boxes or small boxes? Even though I prefer hankies, I’d be good with that. I’d let my SO put tissues in every room if he really wanted that and any box or packet he’d want them in.

45) If your SO had a cold and you were at the doctor's office waiting room and they were sniffling a lot, would you get them tissues and tell them to blow their nose or just point to where the tissues were?  What about if in the doctor's office?  Would you ever consider helping them blow their nose in either situation? A doctor’s office or it’s waiting room aren’t exactly my ideal fetish scenarios, so I’d let my SO grab the tissues or ask me to grab some. 

46) Do you blow your nose when your first Wake-up in the morning? If so, what room do you blow your nose in (bathroom, bedroom, living room)?  Is it usually snotty? How many times a day do you usually blow your nose? Nope, my nose is clean as a whistle most of the time. I usually blow my nose in my bathroom or closet though if I’ve been inducing or I caught a cold. My nose is incredibly snotty after inducing or when I’m sick. I go days without blowing my nose, but when I have a cold, I blow my nose like 5-10 times a day and even then, I wait until after I’ve sneezed or my nose drips too much.

Great questions. Thanks for asking!

On 8/15/2023 at 9:02 AM, Yep said:

39) How would you react if you heard your SO blowing their nose in the living room early in the morning and there were tissues in the bedroom right next to you, and the blow was quite gurgly and snotty?  Would you go into the living room and ask them why they they were blowing their nose in the living room, and not the bedroom?

Interesting questions, definitely those questions entered my mind a lot

On 8/15/2023 at 9:02 AM, Yep said:

1) Do you blow your nose hard and loud or soft and quiet? Not super hard, but it's reasonably loud I think. Especially when I have allergies and there's a tickle I'm trying to quiet.

2) Do you blow out of one nostril at a time or both at the same time? Alternating.

3) Do you use one hand or both hands to blow your nose? Either really. Two hands is more likely if it's a bunch of sneezes that have stopped me in my tracks, one handed if I'm multi-tasking ;) 

4) Do you usually bend over or look straight ahead while you're blowing your nose? Usually straight ahead, unless it's that combined sneeze-blow thing, which will bend me a bit.

5) How many tissues do you usually grab when you blow your nose? Two, or sometimes a hanky. But if I'm feeling really congested as opposed to just tickly or sneezy, I'll go for tissues.

6) Do you usually fold the tissues before you blow your nose? Don't think so.

7) What brand and color tissues do you usually use to blow your nose? Honestly no strategy here.  Cheap and white, haha.

8.) Do you have any tissues in your house right now?  If so, what brand and color are the tissues, what rooms are they in, are they in a big box or small box?  Do you have any tissues in your car?  If so, what brand and color tissues and is it a big box or small box? There is a tissue box in the bedroom, bathroom, and living room. Not sure of the brands right now. This is a product of my boyfriend being proper more than anything else 😅

9) When was the last time you blew your nose? About an hour and a half ago.

10) Did anything come out? Did it sound like a lot? Was it soggy? Not much. It was just after some sneezes, not a sick blow.

11) What color was the discharge? I'm thinking clear.

12) Do you look at the tissues after you're done blowing your nose? Sometimes when I'm sick but not otherwise.

13) Do you get embarrassed when you blow your nose in front of others? If I've been sneezing too, there's often a pleasant glow of self-consciousness. Otherwise not really. Once I got jokingly told "blow your nose" by a coworker after sneezing and I almost died.

14) Do you usually face people or turn away from them while you are blowing your nose? Turn away a bit.

15) If you were sitting on a couch and the tissues were closest to someone else, would you ask them to hand you a tissue or just get it yourself (if a friend)? I'd likely ask.

16) Would you say that you had to blow your nose or would you just blow your nose without saying anything (if a friend)? I probably wouldn't say anything, even though I think saying something is cute.

17) If you were sitting on a couch and the tissues were closest to someone else, would you ask them to hand you a tissue or just get it yourself (if a significant other)? Oh he hands them to me 😁

18) Would you say that you had to blow your nose or would you just blow your nose without saying anything (if a significant other)? Probably not

19) Do you get grossed out when someone blows their nose in front of you? Almost never.

20) Do you usually face people or turn away from them while they are blowing their nose? Don't think I'd turn away unless I had some reason to find it gross (basically it would have to be a person I found gross generally).

21) Do you like to talk to people while they are blowing their nose so they are forced to look at you while they're doing it, or do you try to give them privacy? I wouldn't keep talking if them seemed to want to escape, but if they didn't care I would carry on, and likelym find that nonchalance pretty cute.

22) If someone was sitting next to you and was sniffling a lot, what would you do and what would you say to them (if a friend)? Probably nothing if it was mild. Possibly offer a tissue only if I thought they were in distress or something.

23) If someone was sitting next to you and was sniffling a lot, what would you do and what would you say to them (if they were your significant other)? I would definitely joke-scold him to blow his nose.

24) Would you say anything if it sounded like a lot of snot came out (if a friend)? No.

25) Would you say anything if it sounded like a lot of snot came out (if they were a significant other)? No.

26) Would you say anything if they looked at the tissues after they were done blowing their nose (if a friend)? Might make a joke.

27) Would you say anything if they looked at the tissues after they were done blowing their nose (if a significant other)? Same as above.

28) If you were out in public with your significant other and they were sneezing a lot and you saw a box of tissues nearby, would you just tell them to go blow their nose or would you grab a couple tissues for them?  How many tissues would you grab for them?  Would you fold the tissues before bringing them back to them? If he was overcome with sneezes I would grab tissues, but this has never happened 😢Otherwise I might just point them out.

29) Would you say or do anything while they were blowing their nose or after they were done? Trying to act casual while gawking?

30) Would you be facing them or turning away while they were blowing their nose? Definitely facing, trying not to be obvious haha

31) If you were out in public and had a cold (with your significant other) and saw tissues nearby, would you go and grab some yourself or ask your significant other to get some tissues for you? Probably myself.

32) Would you say that you had to blow your nose before doing it or would you just blow your nose? Probably not say anything.

33) If your significant other had a horrible cold, would you help them blow their nose?  Would they have to ask or would you just do it for them? He'd thinkit was weird, so no.

35) If you had a horrible cold, would you want your significant to help you blow your nose?  Would you ask them to help or just want them to do it? Could be cute, but not happening with this guy.

36) If you're in your car and you have to blow your nose, do you just use one hand and blow your nose while driving or wait until you stop and use both hands to blow your nose?  Would you ever let your significant other help you blow your nose while you were driving?  Would you ever help your significant other blow their nose while they were driving? One handed. And no, can't see the helper thing happening.

39) How would you react if you heard your SO blowing their nose in the living room early in the morning and there were tissues in the bedroom right next to you, and the blow was quite gurgly and snotty?  Would you go into the living room and ask them why they they were blowing their nose in the living room, and not the bedroom? I don't think I understand this question.

40) How would you react if your SO had a cold, but grabbed a tissue and went to blow their nose in another room because they were embarrassed to blow their nose in front of you or didn't want to gross you out?  Would you encourage them to blow their nose in front of you, or just let them leave the room?  Would you say anything to them while they were blowing their nose right there or when they came back into the room? He'd never do this out of embarrassment, but whenever he sneezes or blows his nose in another room I like to find a reason to be there ;)

• 4 months later...

I'm finding a lot of good posts today!

1) Do you blow your nose hard and loud or soft and quiet? Hard when I'm alone, quiet and in a bathroom or something when I'm with people

2) Do you blow out of one nostril at a time or both at the same time? One unless I just have that much snot

3) Do you use one hand or both hands to blow your nose? Both

4) Do you usually bend over or look straight ahead while you're blowing your nose? Straight ahead

5) How many tissues do you usually grab when you blow your nose? 1

6) Do you usually fold the tissues before you blow your nose? Yes

7) What brand and color tissues do you usually use to blow your nose? Toilet paper, I guess I should buy Kleenex or something lol

8.) Do you have any tissues in your house right now?  If so, what brand and color are the tissues, what rooms are they in, are they in a big box or small box?  Do you have any tissues in your car?  If so, what brand and color tissues and is it a big box or small box? No

9) When was the last time you blew your nose? Today

10) Did anything come out? Did it sound like a lot? Was it soggy? Sounded like a lot but wasn't

11) What color was the discharge? Light yellow

12) Do you look at the tissues after you're done blowing your nose? Yes

13) Do you get embarrassed when you blow your nose in front of others? Yes, there's only like 5 people I'd let see that.

14) Do you usually face people or turn away from them while you are blowing your nose? Go to a whole different room lmao

15) If you were sitting on a couch and the tissues were closest to someone else, would you ask them to hand you a tissue or just get it yourself (if a friend)? Get it myself and go straight to another room

16) Would you say that you had to blow your nose or would you just blow your nose without saying anything (if a friend)? No

17) If you were sitting on a couch and the tissues were closest to someone else, would you ask them to hand you a tissue or just get it yourself (if a significant other)? If we been together for a while, I'd ask. She would have probably got tired of me sniffling one day and just tell me to blow my nose, and I'd probably be comfortable after that.

18) Would you say that you had to blow your nose or would you just blow your nose without saying anything (if a significant other)? Probably just blow without saying anything

19) Do you get grossed out when someone blows their nose in front of you? Usually not enough to react, but NEVER if it was a woman. I don't care how snotty she is lol

20) Do you usually face people or turn away from them while they are blowing their nose? Turn away

21) Do you like to talk to people while they are blowing their nose so they are forced to look at you while they're doing it, or do you try to give them privacy? Give them privacy

22) If someone was sitting next to you and was sniffling a lot, what would you do and what would you say to them (if a friend)? Nothing

23) If someone was sitting next to you and was sniffling a lot, what would you do and what would you say to them (if they were your significant other)? I would ask if she wants a tissue, and if she says no I'd just drop one on her lap eventually.

24) Would you say anything if it sounded like a lot of snot came out (if a friend)? No

25) Would you say anything if it sounded like a lot of snot came out (if they were a significant other)? Nervous laugh and ask if she is ok

26) Would you say anything if they looked at the tissues after they were done blowing their nose (if a friend)? No

27) Would you say anything if they looked at the tissues after they were done blowing their nose (if a significant other)? You feel better?

28) If you were out in public with your significant other and they were sneezing a lot and you saw a box of tissues nearby, would you just tell them to go blow their nose or would you grab a couple tissues for them?  How many tissues would you grab for them?  Would you fold the tissues before bringing them back to them? I'd just ask if she wants a tissue, and if she says no I'll just grab a few and hand them to her in the car. I won't make her blow in public, lord knows I won't unless it's loud enough people won't hear me.

29) Would you say or do anything while they were blowing their nose or after they were done? No, but if she knew about my fetish who knows

30) Would you be facing them or turning away while they were blowing their nose? If anything, I'd wrap a jacket around her and pull her head into my chest so she gets some privacy

31) If you were out in public and had a cold (with your significant other) and saw tissues nearby, would you go and grab some yourself or ask your significant other to get some tissues for you? I'd grab them myself and go somewhere else

32) Would you say that you had to blow your nose before doing it or would you just blow your nose? Just do it

33) If your significant other had a horrible cold, would you help them blow their nose?  Would they have to ask or would you just do it for them? I would LOVE to, but ain't no way I'd be asking to do that anytime soon

34) How would you help them?? I'd ask which nostril is most stuffy, put a tissue over her nose and have her blow that one. Then I'd fold it and wipe her nose, get a new tissue and have her blow the other nostril and wipe it.

35) If you had a horrible cold, would you want your significant to help you blow your nose?  Would you ask them to help or just want them to do it? Now that I think about it probably, but she would just have to do it. Can't see myself asking for that

36) If you're in your car and you have to blow your nose, do you just use one hand and blow your nose while driving or wait until you stop and use both hands to blow your nose?  Would you ever let your significant other help you blow your nose while you were driving?  Would you ever help your significant other blow their nose while they were driving? One hand, yes to both under the right circumstances

37) Can you blow your nose right now??  If you did, did a lot come out, was it soggy? What color was the discharge? No

38) What brand and color tissues did you use? How many tissues did you use? Where were you when you did it? N/A

39) How would you react if you heard your SO blowing their nose in the living room early in the morning and there were tissues in the bedroom right next to you, and the blow was quite gurgly and snotty?  Would you go into the living room and ask them why they they were blowing their nose in the living room, and not the bedroom? No but when she came back I'd tell her to quit getting up and promise her she is not grossing me out at all. I'd even bring her a trash can if she's worried about snot rags all over the bed.

40) How would you react if your SO had a cold, but grabbed a tissue and went to blow their nose in another room because they were embarrassed to blow their nose in front of you or didn't want to gross you out?  Would you encourage them to blow their nose in front of you, or just let them leave the room?  Would you say anything to them while they were blowing their nose right there or when they came back into the room? "Babe quit getting up from the blanket, I know you're too cold for that. You could blow enough snot to fill up a lake and you still won't gross me out." I hope I'd have the balls to say that

41) Would you help you significant other blow their nose in public if they had a cold or just hand them tissues? Would you tell them to blow their nose? What would you do and say? Would you face them or turn away while they were blowing their nose?  Would you want them to help you, or would you rather blow your nose by yourself? Would you say that you had to blow your nose before doing it?  Would you face them or turn away while you were blowing your nose? In both situations, I'd rather we try to ignore it until we leave.

42) same as question #41, but if you were at a friend’s house? Ask if she needs a tissue in a whisper, if she says yes I'll grab one and take her somewhere else

43) If your significant other told you that they had a nose blowing fetish, what would you do and say? Would you indulge in their fetish? Would you ever ask them details about their nose blowing or randomly have them blow their nose? Would you prefer to just hand them a tissue or would you want to help them blow their nose? Well in that case we would both have a nose blowing fetish, so I can only imagine how much fun that would be!

44) How would you feel about having a big box of tissues in every room and the car if your SO wanted that?  If you were to indulge that, what rooms would you have tissues in?  Would they big big boxes or small boxes? She can put a box of tissues wherever she wants. I'll tell her I'd rather she can breathe perfect whenever. Good excuse right?

45) If your SO had a cold and you were at the doctor's office waiting room and they were sniffling a lot, would you get them tissues and tell them to blow their nose or just point to where the tissues were?  What about if in the doctor's office?  Would you ever consider helping them blow their nose in either situation? If nobody else is there I'd get her a tissue and tell her to just blow real quick before someone comes out.

46) Do you blow your nose when your first Wake-up in the morning? If so, what room do you blow your nose in (bathroom, bedroom, living room)?  Is it usually snotty? How many times a day do you usually blow your nose? Only a few times a week unless I'm sick or have allergies.

20 minutes ago, tissueluvr said:

37) Can you blow your nose right now??  If you did, did a lot come out, was it soggy? What color was the discharge? No

Update: Of course I had to blow right after getting off here lmao. Not a lot though, just a little wet and bright yellow