Sneeze Fetish Forum

Partner ready to induce - how to keep it from being too one-sided?

rammus

My indulgent partner has just placed an order for chhinkni and is ready to try it for my sake. For those of you who've had similar experiences, how do you ensure that the partner also enjoys the experience, despite being in the middle of a sneezing fit?

We only tried it twice and then broke up BUT he said that seeing me excited about it kind of made him feel turned on as well, and he kind of started to see the whole sneezing experience a little bit differently, he specifically said that "it felt good to let them out, so satisfying". Plus I was naked to make him more at ease. Maybe it's easier for a man to enjoy it LOL

Pretty much what obsexion said like my boyfriend gets turned on seeing me excited and turned on about it. And I will only make him induce if he volunteers to do so which years into the relationship he is willing to do. He asks if he can sneeze for me and of course my answer is always yes but sometimes I get really flustered and blush and just sit there and giggle idk what’s wrong with me 😂 sometimes I think about also inducing with him but idk why I never do I really should lol

Don't overthink it, if your partner wants to do something special for you let them. Make sure you're receptive to their needs in the moment, but some people don't need anything more than you enjoying yourself. Make an effort to show them that the whole experience is special and not just the sneezing, some people get shy noses but that has never stopped it feeling amazing when people have tried to sneeze for me.

Talk to your partner about it! You already communicated enough to get to this point so they should be open to it.  Because, the thing is, intimacy is so personal and individual.  Some people might prefer a more equal exchange, and some are just happy to be seen as desirable and turn their partner on.  The only person who can answer that definitively for your partner is...your partner.  Anything we say here is going to be coloured by our own experiences and our own biases and you could get ten different answers from ten different people.

But good luck! It's wonderful that you have a partner who is so open and indulgent!  I hope that you guys have a wonderful time exploring this together! :)