Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezefairy

Do you have to sneeze right now? This is a space to talk freely about it! Maybe you won’t be alone in your itchy noses! I currently have to sneeze and would love to connect! 

9 hours ago, Sneezefairy said:

Do you have to sneeze right now? This is a space to talk freely about it! Maybe you won’t be alone in your itchy noses! I currently have to sneeze and would love to connect! 

Wouldn’t mind coaxing out that sneeze for you 😉😅

13 minutes ago, ID2006 said:

Feels like allergies have me on the edge of sneezing all the time right now.

M has been having that aswell, she coaxed some out with a feather earlier, made her feel better. She just needed that little extra push to put her over the edge. :)

Edited by Spacesneezeman

I induced a bit with some black pepper earlier, and since then I have been super tickly but unable to really get it out haha. 

3 hours ago, sneezysunshine said:

I induced a bit with some black pepper earlier, and since then I have been super tickly but unable to really get it out haha. 

Inducing with pepper is always hit or miss for me. Using something thin and pointy usually always gets better results :)

On 8/16/2023 at 2:16 PM, Dawsio said:

I don't have to sneeze nearly as much as I want to!

Oh I totally understand that!

7 hours ago, sneezysunshine said:

Oh yeah Pepper will get me sneezy for sure!

5 hours ago, klick22 said:

Inducing with pepper is always hit or miss for me. Using something thin and pointy usually always gets better results :)

Yeah me too, but I had never tried it before and I wanted to play around with it just to see. It worked a bit, but still had to induce with a hairpin to get them out fully haha. 

@Sneezefairy That's great! Like I wrote above it did not really get me going fully, a bit disappointing. Would like to try Chhinkni but don't know how to get hold of it where I'm from unfortunately

1 hour ago, sneezysunshine said:

Yeah me too, but I had never tried it before and I wanted to play around with it just to see. It worked a bit, but still had to induce with a hairpin to get them out fully haha. 

Must've felt good to finally get them out after being teased by the pepper haha definitely worth a try though I'm sure

I’ve needed to sneeze all day but it’s just not coming. I can feel it right on the edge of my nose but it won’t come!

Just did, twice. The first one came out really wet, and though I was alone, I - stupidly - covered it with my hand. Wasn’t expecting it to be this way. Second one uncovered and not as wet.

13 minutes ago, sneezingfun894 said:

Just did, twice. The first one came out really wet, and though I was alone, I - stupidly - covered it with my hand. Wasn’t expecting it to be this way. Second one uncovered and not as wet.

Blesss you!!!  I sneezed a few minutes ago, super wet as well.  I was folding laundry and I sneezed to the side and it sprayed all over my arm and shoulder 😅

Right now, I’m pretty sneezy. I think because I’m in my room and bit dusty. I think my nose is normal and not that sensitive, but I basically feel all day when it itches. Just the feeling of tickle is soft and I put my finger under my nose and hold back when I need to sneeze.