Sneeze Fetish Forum

ski trip obs (male n female)

Kitty

Left to go skiing Thurs (just past) for an area being hit by a most incredible snow storm which then manifested into an ice storm. Pic below... just to give you an idea...

The resulting storm left us without power, running water heat etc... melting snow for toilet flushes and taking rapid bastard cool showerish washes, cooking on the fireplace - it all became second nature rather quickly. To be honest, we fared surprisingly well nonetheless - a great group of people will do the trick everytime and the obs were plentiful.

The first night my husband, myself and one of our groomsmen (S.) who sings with such an incredible voice - utterly melting - arrived to open the house and set up the groceries etc.. As we got the fire lit S. was literally shivering and he sneezed twice (hurashhhhh! Ahhhhureashhhh!) Made me jump off the floor and he started to laugh apologizing for scaring me - um really quite alright I assure you! S. is very manly looking, hysterically funny, has brown eyes, kinda curly brown hair and a nice ass. Guitarist who can sing - yum!

Later in the night another of our groomsman arrived with his sneezy allergic girlfriend (N.) Dark curly hair and lovely skin, sorta chunky in the right places large breasts and she sneezed a volley of about 7 (ishhh, itsshhh ixchnt, ishhh) along that route 10 minutes into the trip and then very often throughout. N. would scrunch up her nose really cutely and make those catlike ishh sounds and then resume speaking right where she left off. She had a definite pattern going and always seemed to try to stifle the third one and then four more would press forth.

The next morning, another friend who had arrived later that night and was affected by the plethora of scented candles we had been burning from the night before in addition to the dry air inside sneezed that very distinct and uneventful rather dry "huptchoo" - it is funny as he is a very neat, precise person and his sneeze matched his persona.

The same day, the storm broke for a few hours and we went to the lodge where a local radio station was having their event - after getting back in and making dinner which was an event in and of itself - we were enjoying drinks, sitting around candelight firelight and S. asked that I pass him his guitar and he would serenade us which made everyone still awake quite pleased. I went to hand him the guitar and he said, "Hold on...HuRRAshhHHHH, HURRATISHHHHH! Damn Kat I better not be catching a cold."

My husband said, "No you really better not bro..." and thenpulled me onto his lap and bit me quite hard LOL - Oh damn IT - sometimes that he knows just ruins all my fun.... :kisscheek::blushing:

Lovely as always my dear. LOL...And damn those husbands, they have a way of getting to know you too well don't they? :kisscheek: .

Good company and communal mucking in will always make up for lack of electricity - though eventually the lure of hot water on tap will always draw one back to civilization...lol.

Lovely obs as usual dear, and incredible picture!!!! Glad you enjoyed the trip - many I know would have considered the trip ruined by the lack of electricity and running water... heck, most I know would have considered the trip ruined if the toilet had plugged up (ugh travelling with mom... *sigh*). The grace and good humour you and your friends showed is a good example to follow. :kisscheek:

ahh yes it was really wonderful...sigh - but the warm water is most welcomed Dom...

Oh, did I fail to mention the alcohol and many rounds of 'asshole' as well as 'bullshit' scrabble?

Those were the tension breakers! oh and the sneezes - yes provided delightful distraction!

Kitty

ahh yes it was really wonderful...sigh - but the warm water is most welcomed Dom...

Oh, did I fail to mention the alcohol and many rounds of 'asshole' as well as 'bullshit' scrabble?

Those were the tension breakers! oh and the sneezes - yes provided delightful distraction!

Kitty

A nip of brandy has for a long time been a tonic for a cold snap, how can 1000 St. Bernards be wrong? :bleh:

Archived