Sneeze Fetish Forum

Bad at covering

sneezysunshine

How do you guys feel about people that are bad at covering when they sneeze and cough? Especially when they and their surroundings knows that they are ill? 

I like it in theory, I like fantasizing about people not covering their sneezes but in real life I find it very rude not to.

And is it okay to tell people to cover up if they continuously cough without covering for an entire day at work? I want to sometimes but are almost always too afraid to say anything.

8 hours ago, sneezysunshine said:

How do you guys feel about people that are bad at covering when they sneeze and cough? Especially when they and their surroundings knows that they are ill? 

I like it in theory, I like fantasizing about people not covering their sneezes but in real life I find it very rude not to.

And is it okay to tell people to cover up if they continuously cough without covering for an entire day at work? I want to sometimes but are almost always too afraid to say anything.

I agree with you. I like the idea of a partner doing it, veeeery hot. But in real life, especially if it's a stranger or just a friend it's just gross and rude. Sometimes people don't seem to understand how illnesses are spread, or they just don't care. 

I'm shy as well so I don't know if I'd have the courage to tell someone "please cover your mouth", but you should definitely try because you're right!

Second part of this 'rant' where I start to tell the observation might gross some people out. Just saying. :)

It really depends on the situation for me, if its outside and there's nobody near them I really don't mind. If it's in a crowded space (specially indoors) it can be a health hazard. There was this one time when I was outside with M and I went to buy us a snack so I got in the queue and the dude behind the counter sneezes straight into the display thing with all of the food in it, that was a big nope for both of us. I did the only logical thing (in my opinion) and took her to a nearby bakery and bought the food there. 

Edit: he didn't even attempt to cover it.

Edited by Spacesneezeman
22 hours ago, sneezysunshine said:

similar to most people here id just want like an SO to spray. irl might be too much although i guess it depends how attracted i am to the person lol. 

14 hours ago, obsexion said:

I agree with you. I like the idea of a partner doing it, veeeery hot. But in real life, especially if it's a stranger or just a friend it's just gross and rude. Sometimes people don't seem to understand how illnesses are spread, or they just don't care. 

I'm shy as well so I don't know if I'd have the courage to tell someone "please cover your mouth", but you should definitely try because you're right!

Yes I agree, a partner doing it is very hot. I think it is more that they don't care honestly, people by now must know how illnesses spred 😂 Yeah I tell my family when they are bad at it but I just think it's very awkward doing it to other people. Maybe I feel too much like a mom haha 

@Spacesneezeman Yeah, my main ick is when people to it indoors, especially in small spaces. It's a funny because right then and there I find it uncomfortable but then when I'm away from the situation I can still find it hot afterwards. It's a really strange thing this kink haha. 

I definitely get uncomfortable when someone is a poor coverer and they are a stranger or even a friend or associate.  In private with someone I’m intimate with Id be in Heaven though!  

Im a very strong wet sneezer and I go to great pains to cover very well every time I sneeze.  It really creeps me out when someone who is also a big sneezer just lets it fly.  How could you possibly be comfortable with that?!?  Someone with a small quiet sneeze I’m not really bothered by, they probably don’t spray much anyway 

7 hours ago, sneezysunshine said:

Yes I agree, a partner doing it is very hot. I think it is more that they don't care honestly, people by now must know how illnesses spred 😂 Yeah I tell my family when they are bad at it but I just think it's very awkward doing it to other people. Maybe I feel too much like a mom haha 

@Spacesneezeman Yeah, my main ick is when people to it indoors, especially in small spaces. It's a funny because right then and there I find it uncomfortable but then when I'm away from the situation I can still find it hot afterwards. It's a really strange thing this kink haha. 

You've summed it up very well actually, I feel exactly this way.

Like in the moment where i'm near a stranger who sneezes and sprays openly, I am felt with disgust since it's from a stranger. Especially when it's indoors and the sneeze spray basically has no where else to go but in the air and be trapped in said indoor space. But I know deep down if i think about it long after it had happened, I would actually find it hot. 

1 hour ago, muskysneeze said:

You've summed it up very well actually, I feel exactly this way.

Like in the moment where i'm near a stranger who sneezes and sprays openly, I am felt with disgust since it's from a stranger. Especially when it's indoors and the sneeze spray basically has no where else to go but in the air and be trapped in said indoor space. But I know deep down if i think about it long after it had happened, I would actually find it hot. 

I guess we only enjoy it when we are in the danger free zone haha

@wonderfulllife2013 yeah I've never understood it either, I mean how would they feel if someone sneezed else sneezed like that close to them? My boyfriend just yesterday got sprayed all over his back by some stranger sneezing on him when we were waiting for the train. It's not nice to be showered when it's not something you asked for haha.  But maybe it's because we notices sneezes more than people without the kink? I tend to hear every sneeze or cough wherever I am as I'm just very aware of them. 

In real life, if someone sneezed around me, or food for example, and made no attempt to cover it I would be more than a little annoyed. However, the fantasy and fiction side of me finds the idea of someone sneezing so rapidly or violently that they cannot even begin to cover it incredibly hot. So essentially - Not In My Back Yard :lol:  

I'm liable to be a bit more forgiving, especially if someone has their hands full/is carrying something, they're driving, or it snuck up on them without any warning and they only partially covered.

If it's someone I'm attracted to, I'm likely to be more lenient. 🥰

If they do it repeatedly, around food or babies or another unsafe situation, then I won't have as much patience.

I have a background in biological sciences, so I know more about microbes than most, so I'm aware of the concept of sub-clinical infection etc.

In a nutshell, (and I hope people were paying attention because of the pandemic,) but we need to understand that people are often infectious even when they are not showing any symptoms and that period lasts many hours, even days. So if it's someone we live or work with, we will have been breathing the viral particles they were exhaling before they showed any symptoms, possibly for days before. 

Of course, that's not an excuse for people to cough or sneeze uncovered, but them covering completely once they do show symptoms, is not a guarantee that everyone around them will not get infected; it's kind of shutting the barn door after the horse has bolted, in the hope no more horses make a run for it. If that makes any sense.

If someone knows they are sick, and they're still showing up at work or school, it's quite possibly because their livelihood has been threatened if they don't come in, or their home life is perhaps not accommodating to them taking time off.

Also, what may look or sound like a cold or COVID, could easily be allergies, asthma or something else entirely.

Pre-pandemic, I worked with a woman who has cystic fibrosis, and if you know anything about CF, people with it cough all the time and often sound like death. Sometimes she used to experience awkward situations from people who didn't know she had CF, and just assumed she was coming into work sick with a chest-rattling cough.

Anyway, people are human, and if they make a mistake, an apology can go a long way.

It's when they are old enough to know better, educated and think the rules don't apply to them because they are are <insert excuse>, like my elderly, chain-smoking Dad who watched news about COVID religiously yet never covered (or wore a mask properly) that it gets on my nerves. 🤬

• 2 weeks later...

i hate that so much.. taylor swift is an exception tho.. she can sneeze in her hands all the time just like she usually does idc☺️☺️

I feel like people should always cover, exept of they are alone. Even in fantasies I'm not a fan of spray