Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hi I'm new!

justanotherghost2

I've been aware of the forum for a little over a year, but only recently turned 18 and was able to make an account. I've known of my interest in sneezing since as early as I can remember, which is a sentiment I think is shared by many here, although I didn't come to terms with accepting it as a "fetish" until about high school. Since I am moving to college (tomorrow!) and am therefore experiencing a handful of signficant changes in my life, I thought I would practice getting to know and accept myself by contributing here, after hiding from it for so long. Even just introducing myself now feels like a huge leap for me I'm literally shaking. But I have read a lot of posts from this forum and am consistently impressed by the generally welcoming and positive environment it is, which is something I would not know to expect from a forum of this nature. So I just wanted to say hi :), and that I'm excited to be here!

1 hour ago, justanotherghost2 said:

I've been aware of the forum for a little over a year, but only recently turned 18 and was able to make an account. I've known of my interest in sneezing since as early as I can remember, which is a sentiment I think is shared by many here, although I didn't come to terms with accepting it as a "fetish" until about high school. Since I am moving to college (tomorrow!) and am therefore experiencing a handful of signficant changes in my life, I thought I would practice getting to know and accept myself by contributing here, after hiding from it for so long. Even just introducing myself now feels like a huge leap for me I'm literally shaking. But I have read a lot of posts from this forum and am consistently impressed by the generally welcoming and positive environment it is, which is something I would not know to expect from a forum of this nature. So I just wanted to say hi :), and that I'm excited to be here!

Oh, no, there's no need to be shaking! The forum is such a chill and friendly place and you will have fun here!

Have a look around and post wherever and whatever feels comfortable.  You can join in Off Topic if you don't want to talk about sneezing right away, or get to know our sillier side in Fun And Games.

Looking forward to seeing you around the forum!

@justanotherghost2 Welcome to the forum! ❤️ Wow, you're now at the beginning of some significant changes in your life indeed. I know how that feels. 🌺 I know it's all new and exciting, sometimes a bit scary, sometimes a bit stressful, sometimes a lot of fun... But I'm sure you will master it all well! 😊
Have fun exploring the forum, and feel free to share whatever you like. 🌻

Welcome to the forum and congrats on heading off to college!  What are you looking into studying at this current juncture of your life?  To second the remarks of what was said already, you have no reason to be embarrassed here.  This forum is amazing and you will find that it is quite welcoming!  

I wish you the best of luck in your college endeavors!

• 2 weeks later...

Dude I relate to this so much! Every time I go on here, I feel the shame associated with the fetish so hard. It feels like I'm doing something bad. It took me months to muster up the courage to make an account, and I think it'll be worth it for both of us! I've been in college for a year now, and it can get really lonely in hookup culture with such a rare kink. I also knew about my interest in sneezing since literally forever, but it took until I was around your age to finally admit it was a fetish. You're doing great already! :)