Sneeze Fetish Forum

Kudos to having this fetish at all

Snzlover

We are all so lucky to feel pleasure from such a simple human thing: sneezing. And to live in a time where we can access so much content with it? Our ancestors would kill for this 

maybe back in the olden days there was a sneeze fetishist that captured people and made them sneeze. Or a murder maybe has always made their victims sneeze for them? We will never know.  

I mean, I have been quite embarrassed about this fetish for a long time but have come to terms with it and realized that it is a very harmless one. It's just sneezing. And it's really great to have such access to all the content. Even more so it's comforting and fun to be able to talk to likeminded people who share the fetish. 

2 hours ago, sneezysunshine said:

I mean, I have been quite embarrassed about this fetish for a long time but have come to terms with it and realized that it is a very harmless one. It's just sneezing. And it's really great to have such access to all the content. Even more so it's comforting and fun to be able to talk to likeminded people who share the fetish. 

I completely agree with you on this one, and feel the same way!  As much as I seem so "confident" while talking about my fetish(es) in the forum, if I were to able talk with someone about it in real life (at least the very few times that I have), my hands would (and have) literally be (been) shaking.  

This is a harmless fetish for sure, and I can tell myself that sneezing and nose blowing are both normal bodily functions, it still doesn't take away from the fact that it is still embarrassing for me.  I find myself getting completely embarrassed because my sneezes are loud, and my nose blows can be loud as well (or gurgly and gross), depending on the day.  I am not a fan of blowing my nose (or sometimes even sneezing) in front of others because of this.

It definitely does help to be able to have an "outlet" to talk to others on here about what I am feeling for sure, and for that, I am super appreciative!!

I wouldn't kudos to my fetish to be perfectly honest because I'd rather not have this weird kink but I do love the community and the online spaces where we all hang and vibe ❤️ 

1 hour ago, Melody said:

I wouldn't kudos to my fetish to be perfectly honest because I'd rather not have this weird kink but I do love the community and the online spaces where we all hang and vibe ❤️ 

Aww 🙁 I’m sorry that you’d rather not have this fetish. I find that sad personally. This fetish has helped shape my sex life and even who I am as a person. I think there’s a very valid perspective where we can see it as beautiful and wonderful. From one fetishist to another, I hope you can see that someday 😊

2 hours ago, klick22 said:

Aww 🙁 I’m sorry that you’d rather not have this fetish. I find that sad personally. This fetish has helped shape my sex life and even who I am as a person. I think there’s a very valid perspective where we can see it as beautiful and wonderful. From one fetishist to another, I hope you can see that someday 😊

wow, thank you so much for the kind words. it's been a tough journey for me, accepting and living with this fetish. I dont find it beautiful nor wonderful, sort of a hindrance to my life that will never go away. I hope my perspective on this shifts but it hasn't in 24 years. I'm actively working on it though ❤️ do you have any advice on coming to terms with it that helped you? 

14 minutes ago, Melody said:

wow, thank you so much for the kind words. it's been a tough journey for me, accepting and living with this fetish. I dont find it beautiful nor wonderful, sort of a hindrance to my life that will never go away. I hope my perspective on this shifts but it hasn't in 24 years. I'm actively working on it though ❤️ do you have any advice on coming to terms with it that helped you? 

All you can do is work on it, and nobody’s journey is the same as the other. Maybe you’ll never adopt that perspective, and that’s okay. As long as you’re happy with yourself that’s all that matters ♥️

I came to terms with it by having positive experiences with fellow fetishists. Once I started sharing my sneezes with others and they reciprocated in a consenting and safe space, I felt so liberated and validated. Then, I met a few in real life, and I’m happy to say that one of them has become one of my closest friends ☺️ I also started taking leaps of faith and telling normal people my secret. I’ve never once had a negative reaction, which has also been incredibly rewarding. I had to be very brave and I’m so glad it has paid off 

18 hours ago, Melody said:

I would also rather not have it and I'm not ashamed to share this. We would find pleasure in different ways, I don't think that's bad either. I don't think our fetish is "bad" of course, but it does make life a tad more complicated.

Yes kudos to everyone who has it, here, on other forums, lurker, member, guest, etc. I can't even imagine what it would be like without the internet and people who are brave enough to initiate such forums, content, discussions, etc.

On 8/20/2023 at 8:32 PM, Yep said:

I completely agree with you on this one, and feel the same way!  As much as I seem so "confident" while talking about my fetish(es) in the forum, if I were to able talk with someone about it in real life (at least the very few times that I have), my hands would (and have) literally be (been) shaking.  

This is a harmless fetish for sure, and I can tell myself that sneezing and nose blowing are both normal bodily functions, it still doesn't take away from the fact that it is still embarrassing for me.  I find myself getting completely embarrassed because my sneezes are loud, and my nose blows can be loud as well (or gurgly and gross), depending on the day.  I am not a fan of blowing my nose (or sometimes even sneezing) in front of others because of this.

It definitely does help to be able to have an "outlet" to talk to others on here about what I am feeling for sure, and for that, I am super appreciative!!

@Yep I completely understand feeling nervous and embarrassed about it, but here you don’t have to be.  You can just be yourself with others who understand. 🫂 

9 hours ago, solitaire-au said:

@Yep I completely understand feeling nervous and embarrassed about it, but here you don’t have to be.  You can just be yourself with others who understand. 🫂 

Thank you very much for your feedback and support, I truly appreciate it!

• 4 months later...
On 8/20/2023 at 8:14 PM, Melody said:

I have also never viewed this fetish as a Negative. Some people go their whole lives without anything that turns them on 

On 12/26/2023 at 8:06 AM, Snzlover said:

I have also never viewed this fetish as a Negative. Some people go their whole lives without anything that turns them on 

ya im def an outlier on this

• 1 month later...
On 8/20/2023 at 8:32 AM, Yep said:

This is a harmless fetish for sure, and I can tell myself that sneezing and nose blowing are both normal bodily functions, it still doesn't take away from the fact that it is still embarrassing for me...

I feel the exact same way. If I wet talking abhor this in person, I have a hard time just saying the word "sneeze" out loud without cringing. This site has been such a useful outlet for me.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/26/2023 at 1:06 AM, Snzlover said:

I don't view it as negative either, but I don't plan on telling anyone in person so I kinda wish I didn't have it. I'm glad I'm on the forum tho! Y'all are awesome

• 1 month later...
On 8/20/2023 at 7:07 AM, sneezefan222 said:

Agreed! This fetish and forum have made me more friends than I can imagine! 

Same here but they all seem to be in the U.K.