Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing crush.

starspray

Have you or anyone you know had a crush on anyone, purely based on how they sneezed, if so, what was it like?

19 hours ago, starspray said:

Have you or anyone you know had a crush on anyone, purely based on how they sneezed, if so, what was it like?

yeah it's funny how a girl with an amazing sneeze can totally blind you and make you look past things you might otherwise be less interested in haha. I know this girl where we would facetime and I was lucky enough to witness her go into rapid kitten fits, out of nowhere it must have been like ten. Then as I'm laughing and blessing her, she takes a beat and goes back in again. She says she forgot what she was talking about but quickly changes the subject. I've also seen her have honking nose blows during debilitating allergy fits. She's a petite blond and since then I was super into her... sadly she lives over an hour away and doesnt seem into me. She wouldnt stop talking about some guy she liked who clearly wasnt giving her the tie of day, and how her tarot cards assured her they were supposed to be together. I got sick of that nonsense; she thinks she's an actual witch and oh I guess im not her type cuz im not gonna buy into all that 🤣 still she's a very nice person and I'm happy to know her. Wish I could admit to her how adorable I find her allergies but I know it wouldnt be a good idea lol

On 8/22/2023 at 3:21 AM, starspray said:

Yeah I’ve for sure had a few crushes because of the way or frequency that someone sneezed. They still had to be ok looking to me, but a great sneeze made me notice them and look at them as more attractive than what I thought before for sure. Looking back on these instances, it was interesting because if they didn’t sneeze for a while I went back to not noticing them until they did again and then my crush would be revived lol.

I'm 100% the same. I'll not even think about them for a while then they will sneeze and they are back in the front of my mind lol