Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hello

sneezy_wheezy_bby

Reminder that sharing personal contact information on the open forum is against the rules of the forum, please do not encourage others to do so.

24 minutes ago, SleepingPhlox said:

Reminder that sharing personal contact information on the open forum is against the rules of the forum, please do not encourage others to do so.

Who's saying that he's shared her information. I was merely pointing out that I messaged her on kik. We didn't exchange personal contact information on here and I haven't encouraged others to do so. 

Edited by Hankyrick
Just now, Hankyrick said:

Who's saying that he's shared his information. I was merely pointing out that I messaged him on kik. We didn't exchange personal contact information on here and I haven't encouraged others to do so. 

Asking someone "under the same name?" falls under that rule. 

These posts are visible to literally anyone who happens to stop by the forum.  Trolls that saw a YouTube video and decided to come here for a laugh, or people intent on harassment can see everything that is posted here. This is WHY we have the rule that contact info is only allowed in profiles. No loopholes like trying to "nudge nudge wink wink" allude to it.  Just don't do it.

12 minutes ago, SleepingPhlox said:

Asking someone "under the same name?" falls under that rule. 

These posts are visible to literally anyone who happens to stop by the forum.  Trolls that saw a YouTube video and decided to come here for a laugh, or people intent on harassment can see everything that is posted here. This is WHY we have the rule that contact info is only allowed in profiles. No loopholes like trying to "nudge nudge wink wink" allude to it.  Just don't do it.

When I asked her 'under the same name' I meant as she messaged me on. Now you can interprete that as YOU like.

Now any other issues that you do have on this, I'm sure you can message me personally as I'm sure you're now aware that many people are now viewing this post and will put people off using the forum. Also whilst it's on a post of which everyone can see, I will be taking this as harassment towards myself.