Sneeze Fetish Forum

Random stuff chat

sneezefan222

2 hours ago, kiku said:

What do you usually like having for breakfast?

Toast with butter, and tea if I've got to go to work, coffee if I don't - not sure why, but its how I do it :D 

10 hours ago, kiku said:

Scrambled eggs, bacon, and a waffle with maple syrup.  SO GOOD!! 

10 hours ago, kiku said:

I usually have cookies and milk/barley coffee, but the expensive version of it would be pastries and cappuccino 😭

2 hours ago, obsexion said:

I usually have cookies and milk/barley coffee, but the expensive version of it would be pastries and cappuccino 😭

😂

10 hours ago, NoV said:

Toast with butter, and tea if I've got to go to work, coffee if I don't - not sure why, but its how I do it :D 

Oh that's interesting! Do you usually drink coffee at work when you get there? I'm quite the coffee junkie so I wouldn't be able to just skip it in the morning and not have any later in the day without getting a headache 😂

I alter between having 2 boiled eggs or yoghurt with berries but always coffee haha!! But if it's a slow morning and I don't have to be anywhere early I like to make smoothie bowls with lots of nice toppings 

1 hour ago, sneezysunshine said:

Do you usually drink coffee at work when you get there?

Oh definitely :D I would not be able to get through the day otherwise! 

Mhhmmmm, delicious sounding breakfast, everyone! 😋
@Paulowno, how interesting that you have rice for breakfast. It reminds me of my time in Japan where I sometimes got the chance to enjoy a traditional Japanese breakfast (only when someone made it for me, I've always been much too lazy to make it myself, LOL) which consists of rice, miso soup, grilled fish, pickled vegetables, a sweet omelette, and sometimes tofu. It can vary a little, but rice and miso soup are definitely always part of it. You can see very nice pictures here: https://www.justonecookbook.com/traditional-japanese-breakfast-at-home/
It is unusual for us Westerners, but I've really come to enjoy it.

I am an absolute breakfast person. I could never skip breakfast. I like starting my day with a nice, nutritious breakfast. Usually, I have multi-grain bread with ham and cheese, eggs (scrambled or boiled), mini tomatoes, and sometimes yoghurt. Sometimes I replace the tomatoes with an apple. On special days, I replace part of the bread with a croissant and jam (strawberry or raspberry). I drink café au lait.

27 minutes ago, NoV said:

Oh definitely :D I would not be able to get through the day otherwise! 

Glad I'm not alone in that! 😂

@kiku those dishes look so tasty! Description of your meals sound so romantic it kinda makes me feel hungry lol. It's 2 am atm so trying my best not to start early breakfast. 

On 8/23/2023 at 1:21 AM, sneezefan222 said:

Just wanna talk about random things…whatever you like. 

I really wish people would stop calling motorcycles "bikes". I tell people I ride a bike I can tell they're thinking motorcycle. I tell them "no bicycle" I can see the disappointment in their faces (of course it could be my imagination)

12 hours ago, Rhomberg Rabbit said:

I really wish people would stop calling motorcycles "bikes". I tell people I ride a bike I can tell they're thinking motorcycle. I tell them "no bicycle" I can see the disappointment in their faces (of course it could be my imagination)

That’s because bikes are cooler.  

On 8/31/2023 at 11:59 AM, sneezefan222 said:

That’s because bikes are cooler.  

Do you know what they call motorcycles in hospital E.R.'s?

53 minutes ago, Rhomberg Rabbit said:

Do you know what they call motorcycles in hospital E.R.'s?

Two wheeled death-trap?

4 hours ago, Rhomberg Rabbit said:

Donor cycles:watsup:

Lol I don’t know why people feel that way about motorcycles.  It’s still a safe method of transportation. 

Edited by sneezefan222