Sneeze Fetish Forum

Creating sneeze game. Looking for teammates

Paulowno

Hi, I am creating a sneeze game on scratch. I am not a very good artist so characters are looking a little bit clumsy especially in sneeze phases. I wouldn't add the beta of game bc it is quite nsfw.  Where should I look for teammates for improving my game?

I happen to be a Cartoonist. (I wouldn't call myself a professional, but I'd say my art skills are decent.) I'd be happy to draw characters for you.

@webmeistroI am thinking the same way. But for realisation of some scenes I do not have enough skill. Without them it will be kinda empty on my view. So I've decided to team up with somebody. Together we will be able to improve game 

1 hour ago, Paulowno said:

Hi, I am creating a sneeze game on scratch. I am not a very good artist so characters are looking a little bit clumsy especially in sneeze phases. I wouldn't add the beta of game bc it is quite nsfw.  Where should I look for teammates for improving my game?

@Paulowno I’ll help however I can! 

22 minutes ago, Paulowno said:

@sneezefan222 That's awesome! Can I leave my discord ( Not sure if it is allowed by the rules of the site)?

It is not.  No contact info can be posted on the open forum.

19 minutes ago, SleepingPhlox said:

It is not.  No contact info can be posted on the open forum.

Sorry, I am new to the forum. How can i communicate with members personally? I've checked I do not have pms will they be open after I am fully validated ?

Sorry, I am new to the forum. How can i communicate with members personally? I've checked I do not have pms will they be open after I am fully validated ?

If you want we can put your contact info in your profile.

12 minutes ago, webmeistro said:

If you want we can put your contact info in your profile.

That will be great. Can you add my email and discord. Should I send it to contact staff section?

I know that there are some sneeze games like school of sneezes and world of sneeze around the forum. Are there any others?

2 hours ago, Paulowno said:

@sneezefan222 That's awesome! Can I leave my discord ( Not sure if it is allowed by the rules of the site)?

I don’t think it is allowed.  You can leave your YouTube and that’s it. 

3 hours ago, webmeistro said:

OK got it.

Sorry, do not want to be rude, but I am really not into male sneezes so was a little bit confused. 

By 'got it' I mean 'I put your email in your profile'.

The game I wrote wasn't really intended as a game to fap to, just a quickie fun one. I should mention that Scratch does have a SFW only policy, so you can't put 'normal' sexiness into a game there.

10 minutes ago, webmeistro said:

By 'got it' I mean 'I put your email in your profile'.

The game I wrote wasn't really intended as a game to fap to, just a quickie fun one. I should mention that Scratch does have a SFW only policy, so you can't put 'normal' sexiness into a game there.

Ok, actually I though that I can avoid SFW policy by not posting directly, instead just sharing it through closed linked like an finished project ( not sure if it works like that). Anyway it does not affect the whole idea of the game it still can go SFW just will need to correct ready to go characters. 

18 minutes ago, Paulowno said:

@AlexK @sneezefan222 Okay, now email should be seen in the profile. So everyone interested in this topic, welcome ! Please if the email is not seen let me know. 

I can’t view profiles I’m not validated

14 minutes ago, sneezefan222 said:

I can’t view profiles I’m not validated

Wow, you have over 600 messages I thought I have access. When do members get the ability to pm? Can someone share their personal data like emai, in private boards?

Wow, you have over 600 messages I thought I have access. When do members get the ability to pm? Can someone share their personal data like emai, in private boards?

No we can’t share it period unless you’re validated.  I’ve asked multiple times to be but it hasn’t happened.  Maybe you could advocate on my behalf to the staff.  Wow 600?? That’s crazy