Sneeze Fetish Forum

sneezy_wheezy_bby

So I see a lot of people into nose blowing, and I’m into it too. But since I’m asthmatic I’m wondering if anyone has a thing for coughing and/or wheezing.

37 minutes ago, sneezy_wheezy_bby said:

So I see a lot of people into nose blowing, and I’m into it too. But since I’m asthmatic I’m wondering if anyone has a thing for coughing and/or wheezing.

As a fellow asthmatic I am NOT into it.  Struggling to breathe is not fun to me at all. 

I see it as a plus when imagining a cold. It doesn't do anything for me compared to sneezes, but I like the idea of a cough that is hard to suppress/that won't stop, but only when it comes to cold/flu. 

@obsexion YES, exactly that…being an asthmatic, every cold I catch gets into my chest and becomes a lingering cough, and I really enjoy having my back rubbed when I’m coughing 

I think it can be nice in addition too sneezing, but just coughing does very little for me. Irl I find coughing to be quite gross. As the people above I like the combo of cold sneezing + coughing. When a sneezing fits ends in a cough or when a sneeze comes on just in the middle of a coughing fit. I think it has to do with the person being so full of cold that both of them happens at the same time making them so helpless to the illness. 

Yeah, I'm definitely into coughing and wheezing... obviously, I preferences and limits/bounds on what I like- but a good coughing fit can be almost as good as a good sneezing fit, for me.

(I'm not that into nose blowing, though...takes all kinds.)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not wheezing, because that's scary, but gentle coughs, or coughs that someone is trying to hide, or coughs in which I can hear the nasal congestion turn me on. Not lung congestion, though. Then I just worry about the person.