Sneeze Fetish Forum

Stubborn Widow ✧.* Marvel, Cold, Natasha (F/F)

Selkie

Hello hello, here I am gracing you all with my presence to throw out a little before I disappear back into the depths of God knows where. A long while ago I asked for requests and @SleepingPhlox (I hope you dont mind the tag!) asked to see a Natasha story and as she is my all-time Marvel fav, why not? 

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

Natasha stirred in her bed, the hazy morning light filtering through the curtains. She felt it immediately - an uncomfortable soreness at the back of her throat. The moment her eyes fluttered open, a tickle settled in her nose. She couldn't suppress a soft, sleepyHh’tshu! which she let out into her blanket. 

She blinked away the remnants of sleep, her head pounding ever so slightly. Despite just waking up Natasha didn’t feel she refreshed. Not at all. Certainly not how you’d expect to feel after getting a full night of sleep. In fact it was after she’d sat up and swung her legs over the bed that she realised that she didn’t actually feel that well at all. Subtle aches began to make themselves known as she forced herself to stand. 

Hh...’tshoo!" Another sneeze escaped her as she reached for her robe hanging on the back of her door, yet Nat stubbornly shook her head, trying to dismiss the foggy feeling that was settling in. "It's just a little scratchy throat," she muttered to herself, moving towards the bathroom to get ready for the day. 

Standing in front of the mirror the Widow grimaced as she looked at the pale version of herself staring back. It looked like she’d barely slept at all. Nat sniffled as she turned the tap on before splashing her face with the cool water, hoping it would maybe help shake off the sluggishness that she could feel settling into her joints. 

All of days to happen, she definitely did not need this today. The pair of you had made plans to work out together that morning - it had been ages since you’d last hit the gym together and the two of you always loved spending the quality time together. 

And so, she forced herself to get ready. Diligently putting on some light makeup in a poor attempt to hide her chalky complexion. 

It was just as she was pulling her hair back to tie it up when her nose decided to rebel. 

Before she could even fully grab the tissue, a sudden and intense sensation overtook her. "Haaah... hihh'tshh!" Her shoulders jerked forward, and an unexpectedly forceful sneeze burst forth. She hastily brought the tissue to her face, stifling the sound as much as possible, but the tickling sensation didn't subside. 

"HHH'KShh! Hhh’iishoo! Hh..hhHih’tschiew!" Sneezes came in quick succession, and Natasha had to brace herself against the sink to steady her shaking body. Her nose felt both clogged and runny, a beyond frustrating combination that made her painfully aware the cold she’d been trying so desperately to ignore. Not only that, she hadn’t managed to tie her hair up in time and it had fallen clumsily over her face. 

“I’m such a mess.” She whimpered pitifully as she snatched another few tissues from tissues from the box as she blew her nose. This really couldn’t get any worse. 

Natasha leaned against the bathroom counter, feeling the fatigue wash over her. She let out a soft, tired sigh, allowing herself this single moment of vulnerability before forcing herself to stand straight. Fighting off the itching in her nose, she managed to pull her hair back in a somewhat acceptable looming bun before going back into the bedroom to change. 

Taking off the robe sent a river of shivers running up her arms and her thin gym wear did little to stave off the chill. God how she wished to be able to wear athick sweater right now. Giving herself a final look over in the mirror, Nat gave herself the all clear to head down and meet you but just as she stepped out the door to her room, her breath hitched and she was sent barrelling forwards with a set of quick desperate sneezes. 

hh.Hih’SHIEW! HhhuhhTsIEW! Hutschoo!” Nat barely managed to cup her hands around her face and she had to make a quick dash back inside to grab a couple of tissues to clean herself up with, “So gross.” She mumbled to herself after throwing away the several soggy tissues, why did everything seem to be such hard work today. Maybe now she could finally get where she was meant to be going. 

After what felt like hours, but in reality was only a relatively short walk, Natasha finally approached the doors to the gym. Through the clear glass she could see you happily warming up, doing your series of opening stretches. It was then that she confirmed to herself that in no way shape or form could she ruin this for you. Her silly little cold had no place in this workout. 

Natasha took a deep breath, determined to put on a brave face despite her worsening condition. She pushed open the gym doors and walked in with a smile that she hoped looked convincing. You turned to greet her, your face lighting up as you saw her. 

"Hey baby, looks like I beat you here!” You beamed happily at your victory, normally Nat always got here before you, “You ready?” You asked as you cupped her face, leaning in to kiss her quickly but ended up pressing the soft gesture to her cheek when she hastily turned away. 

Woah- did I do something wrong-“ You began to stammer, an apology ready on your lips. 

She felt guilty immediately she really did, but the thought of getting you sick with whatever bug was making her feel so crappy was not a risk she wanted to take, “No, no. Sorry! It’s not you, I just haven't brushed my teeth yet.” She lied quickly, watching in relief as you seemed to accept her answer. 

“Alright, well, you owe me one then.” You smiled happily before pulling off the thin hoodie you’d been wearing revealing your tightly fitting gym clothes. Damn you looked good in those. 

The pair of you started your warm-up routine, and Natasha made sure kept her movements steady and controlled. However, you couldn't help but notice her occasional sniffles, the subtle crinkling of her nose, and the way she seemed to pause for a moment longer between exercises. 

As the workout session progressed, you couldn't help but notice Natasha's increased sniffles and the way she rubbed at her nose discreetly. At first, you brushed it off, thinking maybe it was just a bit of dust or allergies bothering her but something just seemed off. 

"Hey, love, are you sure you're feeling okay?" you finally asked, your worry evident in your voice. 

Natasha's eyes flicked toward you briefly, and she offered a strained smile. "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine babe. Just a tired today, you know?" 

You hummed, not quite accepting her answer, there was something about her voice - it sounded different. “Are you sur-“ 

HhIh-h’utshoo!” 

“Bless you!” You exclaimed, eyes widening a little at her uncharacteristically loud sneeze. You’d only ever heard her stifle before and it only confirmed your suspicions that something was wrong, “As I was saying, are you sure everything’s fine?” 

“I swear Hhh-“ Natasha’s breath hitches as she fought back the urge to sneeze again, now was really not the time, “Let’s just foc-Hhh-us on working out, okay?” 

“Alright but only if you’re sure-“ You sighed, understanding she wasn’t willing to give in but just as the two of you turned back to focus Nat finally lost the battle with her sinuses and you watched as she broke forwards with a set of wet, harsh sneezing that had her hitching desperately into her elbow. 

“I-m so sorr- Hh’tshhiew! Hh-hh…Hh’iishoo!” Natasha weakly to stammer mid fit as she tried desperately to catch her breath, Hhi- stupidhhh- hH’tshu! fuckinggHhIh’TSHIEW n-nose Hih..hhH. By some miracle managed to fight off that final sneeze but it was safe to say her cover had well and truly been blown. 

“Bless you! Oh my, my, bless you darling.” You murmured softly, voice riddled with sympathy, “Now love why on earth would you come workout with me when you’re obviously miserably unwell. I’ve never heard you sneeze like that before.” You shook your head as you went over to pull out a packet of tissues from the side pocket of your gym bag. 

“I can still workout with you.” Her voice had been reduced to a congested rasp as she took the tissues and forcefully blew her nose. 

“Natasha!” You crossed your arms in disbelief, “Sometimes you’re too stubborn for you’re own good. You need go go lay down, I thought you felt warm earlier…” You added, remember the subtle heat coming from her skin when you’d touched her face earlier. Moving over to softly press the back of your palm to her forehead only solidified your theory. 

You’re burning up Nat. We’re taking you back to bed.” A stern no-nonsense tone began to slip into your voice as you began to gather your things. 

Natasha wanted to argue, to insist that she was fine but honestly, she was just too tired. Her fit had drained away whatever energy she had mustered up and the temptation of being coddled in bed by her loving girlfriend was something she just couldn’t deny. 

Natasha eventually nodded, her strength waning as she leaned against the gym equipment. You offered her a supportive arm, guiding her towards the exit. With every step, she felt the fatigue pulling at her limbs, her body aching and her nose still annoyingly runny. 

You insisted that Natasha return to her room, and she didn't put up much of a fight. With a sigh of resignation, she allowed you to guide her back to her bed. The soft sheets and warm blankets felt like a comforting embrace against her aching body as she settled down and nestled into them. 

You quickly fetched a glass of water and a thermometer from the bathroom. "Here, love, drink some water," you said gently, handing her the glass. Natasha complied, taking small sips to soothe her dry throat. 

As she sipped on the water, you placed the thermometer under her tongue and waited for it to beep. Looking down at the device your eyebrows furrowed a little as you read the numbers. "It’s a little high darling, not too bad at the moment but you’re definitely running a temperature.” 

She nodded weakly; her eyes heavy with exhaustion. She couldn't help but feel grateful for your care and attention. "I guess I am," she admitted, her voice barely above a whisper. 

“Poor girl, you just don’t know when to rest do you?” You hummed lightly, coming to slide into the open side of the bed beside her, your soft hand beginning to gently run through her red curls, massaging her scalp in the way you knew she liked. 

Natasha sighed, the soothing sensation of your fingers in her hair offering a momentary reprieve from the discomfort of her cold. She could feel the fatigue settling in even deeper, and her eyelids grew heavier with each passing second. 

"Hhh... huhh..." She sniffled softly, a telltale tickle returning to her nose. Her body trembled with exhaustion as she tried to fight off another sneeze, but it proved to be a losing battle. 

"Hhh... hihh..." Her breath hitched, and she brought her hand up to her nose, desperately trying to stifle the sneeze. But it was inevitable. "Hh'tshiew!" Natasha sneezed tiredly, her body feeling limp as she turned to cuddle against you, wrapping a leg over your own as she huddled into you. 

"Shh, it's okay, darling," You whispered soothingly. "Just try to get some sleep, okay?” 

“I love you." she murmured, her voice tired, soft and grateful. With one final, tired sniffle, Natasha succumbed to the exhaustion that had been tugging at her all morning. Her breathing growing steady as her body relaxed as she drifted into a much-needed slumber. 

Oh my goodness!!! This fic is a dream come true.  Your writing is so, so, SO good and the details that you put into describing every aspect of her illness is just amazing. And beyond the illness, you write her as a character so well.  I feel like any comment I make could not possibly do justice to how I feel about this fic.

I am going to bookmark this to read it whenever I need a little boost!

14 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

Oh my goodness!!! This fic is a dream come true.  Your writing is so, so, SO good and the details that you put into describing every aspect of her illness is just amazing. And beyond the illness, you write her as a character so well.  I feel like any comment I make could not possibly do justice to how I feel about this fic.

I am going to bookmark this to read it whenever I need a little boost!

Ooh Im really really glad you liked it!! 😄 Tysm! Is there anything else you'd wanna see with her? Im always open to Natasha requests :]

Really enjoyed reading this - Natasha sneezing in character is something I would very much like to see :D Would definitely read more of your work - maybe you will return back from 'the depths of God knows where' some time soon with more...? 

Edited by NoV
25 minutes ago, NoV said:

Would definitely read more of your work - maybe you will return back from 'the depths of God knows where' some time soon with more...? 

Ooh Im glad you liked it then :] I love writing for her honestly, I wrote way over 50 works of her alone on another site :,) so I’m always up for writing more of her :D

If theres any particular scenario or idea you wanna see about her just lmk! I’ll get it done for you :D

15 hours ago, Selkie said:

If theres any particular scenario or idea you wanna see about her just lmk! I’ll get it done for you :D

Wow - 50 Natasha fics - that must have been quite the piece of work! :) 

If you did want to write any more, I am a huge fan of the 'sneezing while hiding' scenario. I feel that Natasha could easily find herself in a situation where sneezing would be the last thing she would want to do... 

2 hours ago, NoV said:

Wow - 50 Natasha fics - that must have been quite the piece of work! :) 

If you did want to write any more, I am a huge fan of the 'sneezing while hiding' scenario.

Yeah I've been writing her for over a year now so I have quite the collection :] when I have pm I'd be happy to send you a link to them if you'd be interested? But I can definitely do something with the 'sneezing while hiding' I have some free time later so I'll try it get done for you then :) 

Please send me a link as well I absolutely loved this story and would love to read more of your works

17 hours ago, Selkie said:

when I have pm I'd be happy to send you a link to them if you'd be interested?

This is something I would be very interested in :) Thank you!

2 hours ago, NoV said:

This is something I would be very interested in :) Thank you!

19 hours ago, NickG1998 said:

Please send me a link as well I absolutely loved this story and would love to read more of your works

alrighty! I'll send it over whenever I get access :}