Sneeze Fetish Forum

Any sportsmen over there

Paulowno

Hi, I am very into sports. So got curios are there any sportsmen or gym goers. Share your sport experiences hobbies or simply the results that makes you proud. 

I can go first. Was doing skiing for 12 years. It was in early childhood so wasn't quite my choice but I really loved the whole idea of skiing in different countries. Living in small villages with magnificent views was really cool. The main downside for me of skiing was unbearable cold . Then I got in the period of martial arts it was really fun for helped with discipline a lot. Now I am living by the idea of powerlifting. 

I guess something like this. Also do not forget to share your prs in the sport. 

I run 4km three times a week and strength train two or three times a week depending on what my muscles think about the third session. :laugh:  I don't do it competitively, it's just for me because it makes me feel good physically and mentally.

(Okay, the strength training is also because it's fun to be able to lift heavy things in front of people who assume I can't lift them because I'm a 5 foot 4 female with a small frame who is very girly and wears a lot of pink...but I consider the amusement I get from that one of the mental benefits... :laugh: )

I played soccer as a goalie for like 15 years (5-20) and was quite good in the end (if I can say so myself). I am considering to start again just for fun in a team that's not playing very seriously to have that team feeling again. Other than that I've also played both handball and rugby. Nowadays I go to the gym a few times a week just to keep healthy and because it gives me a boost to lift and feel strong! The endorphins are also to die for. 🥰

10 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

I run 4km three times a week and strength train two or three times a week depending on what my muscles think about the third session. :laugh:  I don't do it competitively, it's just for me because it makes me feel good physically and mentally.

(Okay, the strength training is also because it's fun to be able to lift heavy things in front of people who assume I can't lift them because I'm a 5 foot 4 female with a small frame who is very girly and wears a lot of pink...but I consider the amusement I get from that one of the mental benefits... :laugh: )

Wow, I've always admire people who love running because it was tough for me to do. I think that's great that that you are not competing in this case there is more about health. Speaking of lifting weights, are you more of deadlift bench or squat person? Personally was avoiding heavy squats for 5 years because of issues with knees, now I am loving this movement again. I know that squating 120 kg for 6 reps is not very good result but I'll work for it. 

10 hours ago, sneezysunshine said:

I played soccer as a goalie for like 15 years (5-20) and was quite good in the end (if I can say so myself). I am considering to start again just for fun in a team that's not playing very seriously to have that team feeling again. Other than that I've also played both handball and rugby. Nowadays I go to the gym a few times a week just to keep healthy and because it gives me a boost to lift and feel strong! The endorphins are also to die for. 🥰

Yeah, endorphins is such a powerful hormones, i was trying to quit smoking by going to gym and it kinda worked. When you play team sports do you have competitive spirit ? I am kinda losing part of fun when playing in team. Also is there a thing that if I am not  tryharding during the game it screws your teammates  an I fell guilty. (Sorry my english went off during last sentence hope you understand what I am talking about)

17 minutes ago, Paulowno said:

@sneezysunshine Yeah, endorphins is such a powerful hormones, i was trying to quit smoking by going to gym and it kinda worked. When you play team sports do you have competitive spirit ? I am kinda losing part of fun when playing in team. Also is there a thing that if I am not  tryharding during the game, it screws teammates  and I fell guilty. (Sorry my english went off during last sentence hope you understand what I am talking about)

Used to weightlift in high school.  It was difficult because I was also in JROTC and had to meet weight requirements, so I couldn’t just bulk up whenever I wanted to.  My teammates and coaches were awesome, I wish I had focused more on that.  I haven’t hit the weights in about three years. 

25 minutes ago, sneezefan222 said:

Used to weightlift in high school.  It was difficult because I was also in JROTC and had to meet weight requirements, so I couldn’t just bulk up whenever I wanted to.  My teammates and coaches were awesome, I wish I had focused more on that.  I haven’t hit the weights in about three years. 

I think it is not too late to come back, if you want. I had some problems with bulking too. Hopefully I kinda solving this problem now, not in my dream weight but closer then ever!

9 hours ago, Paulowno said:

Wow, I've always admire people who love running because it was tough for me to do. I think that's great that that you are not competing in this case there is more about health. Speaking of lifting weights, are you more of deadlift bench or squat person? Personally was avoiding heavy squats for 5 years because of issues with knees, now I am loving this movement again. I know that squating 120 kg for 6 reps is not very good result but I'll work for it. 

I like to do a range of different stuff to work a bunch of different muscle groups - personally I love squats and happily do them, but shoulder presses on the other hands...HATE! I mean, I still do them, but I will be thinking about how much I hate them the whole time! :laugh: I think that the exercises that are the hardest, those are the ones I must focus on because it must mean those are the muscles that need to be strengthened.

9 hours ago, Paulowno said:

@SleepingPhlox By the way how do I edit my message?

You will be able to edit your posts after you are validated. :)

17 minutes ago, SleepingPhlox said:

I like to do a range of different stuff to work a bunch of different muscle groups - personally I love squats and happily do them, but shoulder presses on the other hands...HATE! I mean, I still do them, but I will be thinking about how much I hate them the whole time! :laugh: I think that the exercises that are the hardest, those are the ones I must focus on because it must mean those are the muscles that need to be strengthened.

You will be able to edit your posts after you are validated. :)

I do share your idea with hardest exercises. With this opinion I started to squat. It was horrible for the first month so I switch them to the leg press. After only 3 months I realised that they are not so bad. Now I am loving the process. 

On 8/25/2023 at 8:54 AM, Paulowno said:

Yeah, endorphins is such a powerful hormones, i was trying to quit smoking by going to gym and it kinda worked. When you play team sports do you have competitive spirit ? I am kinda losing part of fun when playing in team. Also is there a thing that if I am not  tryharding during the game it screws your teammates  an I fell guilty. (Sorry my english went off during last sentence hope you understand what I am talking about)

Yes I understand! It depends if we play for fun or if we play a proper game. During a game I'm very competitive, I loose a lot of the point competing if you don't care about wether you win or loose. I expect everyone to do their best and try their hardest if we play for real, but if it's just friends playing for fun then it doesn't matter. Hope it makes sense haha :) 

This is an interesting question for me. I was born into a sports family, playing sports was basically my whole life outside of school from the time I was 7 to when I was 17. I started out being obsessed with basketball and that was always my best sport, but my proudest results actually came in baseball.

I didn’t start playing baseball until I was 11, and baseball is one of those games where for the most part, you really have start playing it at a very young age if you want to have any success. But I worked so hard in preparation for actually going and playing baseball in a competitive environment, that I wound up being an average player for the 5 years that I played, which are better results than I could have ever dreamed of, considering how tough baseball is and how late of a start I got.