Sneeze Fetish Forum

Interviews where celebrities have colds

spn27695

Anyone know of some videos where celebrities are visibly sick with a cold, sniffles, sneezing, coughing etc.? 🤧😷🤒 If so could you please link. Thank you

In this interview Logan Lerman (Percy Jackson, The Perks of being a wallflower) sniffles and clearly has a hoarse voice. Years later in a podcast he revealed that he was indeed sick at the moment: a laryngitis, or the flu or something. 

I also know of some clips of Ben Barnes where he also sounded sick, congested, hoarse voice etc... but I'll have to find them again digging in past posts here on the forum.

1 minute ago, obsexion said:

In this interview Logan Lerman (Percy Jackson, The Perks of being a wallflower) sniffles and clearly has a hoarse voice. Years later in a podcast he revealed that he was indeed sick at the moment: a laryngitis, or the flu or something. 

I also know of some clips of Ben Barnes where he also sounded sick, congested, hoarse voice etc... but I'll have to find them again digging in past posts here on the forum.

Here's the post where they link some stuff from Ben Barnes!

I think this counts as an interview? I've posted this before but I'm like 97% sure Alex Calvert (Supernatural) was sick at this con. he's a little hoarse but mostly he sounds chesty-- every time he laughs it makes him cough and he even wheezes a little. 

he comes on at 20:39 and he admits that he just woke up. brianna notices he has a pillow mark and points it out for everyone. 

he sneezes around 33:23. it's soft because he holds the mic away from his face but you can tell it was strong because he takes a second to recover afterwards. i wish matt had blessed him :(

at the friday panel he also sounds sick and he's coughing and at one point looks like he's going to sneeze but loses it.

I think she sneezes as well in this interview or another but can’t seem to find the clip. Think it’s lost forever