Sneeze Fetish Forum

Candice's Considerably Large Sneezes (F Gigantic)

Gmsnz

It feels like forever since I've posted a story, so here's one I finally got around to finishing. Enjoy! 

Candice was laying back in bed, when her nose started to itch. Without warning, she sat up, and screamed out a huge, loud “HAAEESHOOOO!!!” That blew out part of our bedroom wall, giving a clear view into the hallway. I fell out of bed. 

“Bless you” I said, getting up. 

“Sorry” she sniffed, rubbing her large nostrils. “I think I feel another one coming…” she scrunched her nose, tilted her head back, and bent forward with an even bigger “HHAAAAAAEEEESSHOOOOOO!!!” That broke down more of the wall, and shook the house. 

“I think i’m finished” she said, rubbing a finger under her nose. 

“Well, there goes the wall. Again” I laughed. Candice’s sneezes caused quite a bit of damage to our house many times before. 

“My nose is still a little itchy. I don’t think i’m gonna sneeze again just yet though” she said. 

“Well, if you feel it coming, try heading outside first. Or at least to the window” I say, getting out of bed. 

Later that day, Candice was sitting at the kitchen table when she reached for her water, and accidentally knocked over the pepper shaker. “Oh no” she said, accidentally breathing in some of the pepper. The small granules of pepper made their way into her large, flaring nostrils. Her nose got redder as her nostrils flared wildly. “Ahhh...AHHHHH….” as her breath hitched, the cabinets blew open and shut from the gusts. “AHHHHHH… AHHHHHHHHH” everything in the kitchen shook violently. Her nostrils flared enormously, and then she exploded with a destructive “HHHAAAAAAEEEEEEESSSSSSHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!” Candice’s sneeze blew apart the kitchen. There was a massive hole where the wall was, and right outside was all the rubble from our kitchen thrown around our backyard. Car alarms were going off throughout the neighborhood from her massive nasal explosion. 

“Oh my goodness that was huge” she sniffed, rubbing a finger under her nose and looking at the damage. 

“Bless you” I said, walking into the room to see the damage. 

“Sorry” Candice said, removing her finger from under her nose. “At least I don’t feel another sneeze” 

“Not yet, anyway” I laughed. Candice laughed too as we got to work cleaning up the mess she made. 

We decided to take a weekend trip after that to the small cabin her family had by a lake while our house was being repaired. We drove down the dirt road up to the cabin and I got our bags from the car. When we walked inside, Candice took a deep breath and let out a sigh of relief. 

“I’m glad we have this place to stay while the house is being fixed” she smiled as we unpacked our things. 

“Me too. We should come out here more often. It’s peaceful by the lake” I said as we put our things away. 

“Speaking of the lake…” Candice pulled open the curtains to reveal a beautiful view of the lake through the window. The sunlight shined through the window revealing some small dust particles floating in the air around her. 

AHHHH….” Candice tilted her head back as her breath hitched. “AHHH AAAAHHHHHH….” the walls shook and the window began to buckle from her massive inhales. Without thinking, I moved my hand towards her flaring nostrils and pinched her nose. “AAHhhhh”. The tickle went away, and when it was safe, I moved my hand away. 

“Thanks” she sniffed and rubbed her nose. “I thought I was about to blow the roof off this place” she giggled. “Let’s go by the lake in case the sneeze comes back” She smiled, as we walked outside. 

“Sounds good to me” I said, following her to the lakeshore. 

As we reached the lake, Candice stopped suddenly and tilted her head back. 

HHAAAAEEESSHHOOOOOOO!!!!!” Candice let out a sneeze that caused massive waves in the lake. The trees shook as birds flew out of them and away. 

Candice sniffed and rubbed her nose, as usual. “Sorry, the tickle from the cabin must have come back,” she said. “At least it wasn’t as big as before though” 

“It’s also a good thing we’re not in the cabin now” I added, watching as the water calmed down. 

We decided to walk around the lake until the afternoon, when we went back to the cabin for dinner. We decided to have a small campfire outside afterwards. 

Candice and I were sitting by the fire, when the smoke started to blow in her direction. Candice fanned her face. 

“That smoke is annoying” she said, coughing a bit from inhaling it. 

“I know what you mean” I said, helping to fan it away from her. Candice started to sniff a bit. 

“I think the smoke is getting in m-maAAHH.. my nose…” she said, her large nostrils flaring again as she scrunched her nose. She pinched her nose and walked away from the fire, trying to avoid another sneeze. She came back a minute later. 

“I think it’s gone” she said, sniffing. 

“Just to be safe, I’m going to put out the fire. Let’s get inside” I suggested. 

Not long after, the two of us were inside the cabin, sitting on the small sofa. 

Candice’s head suddenly jerked back as she inhaled. “AHHHHH…

The room shook a little bit. “AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH…..” The furniture started to move from her inhales. 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH………..” Candice took in one last enormous amount of air through her gigantic, itchy, flaring nostrils. 

HHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEESSSSCCCCCHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Candice’s sneeze blew apart the entire cabin. All we could see in front of us was miles of trees blowing away in the wind her sneeze created, along with debris from the cabin. There was a massive clearing left in front of us by the time it all settled. Candice sniffed and rubbed her nose. 

“Maybe the house is fixed by now?” I asked, amazed at the size of her latest sneeze.

“I really hope so,” she said, also somewhat shocked by how big her sneeze was. “I’ll try not to sneeze like that when we get back” She smiled as we made our way back to our car.

The End.

Love this! Really enjoy the house destroying aspect of these giant sneezes! I wonder what trouble she could get into if her sneeze kept getting bigger like at the end!

• 2 weeks later...