Sneeze Fetish Forum

Playing with your nose

NordicKing22

Do any of you guys like to play with your nose when you sneeze or after your sneeze? Or when you're blowing your nose? Like I like to rub my nose a lot and flare my nostrils. 

Sure. Whenever I have a natural sneeze, I like to rub my nose or agitate it with a clothes tag or something to get an extra sneeze or two out. So I think you could count that as playing with it

Of course, I only do this in private 😄

3 hours ago, Omk12022 said:

Do any of you guys like to play with your nose when you sneeze or after your sneeze? Or when you're blowing your nose? Like I like to rub my nose a lot and flare my nostrils. 

Playing with my nose….meh 

playing with my s/o nose…YESSS! 

46 minutes ago, sneezy_wheezy_bby said:

I like to rub my nose. I also like asking my partner to play with my nose, to rub it and tease out a sneeze.

👍

• 1 month later...

I play with my nose quite often when I'm alone with a handkerchief. Sometimes it would create a sneeze and then is have to give my nose a blow, then carry on rubbing

• 5 months later...

I definitely agree about playing with my s/o's nose being one of the most erotic things I can imagine. 🥵

I love how a big nose (especially with a bump) has hard, unyielding parts and soft, squishy malleable parts.