Sneeze Fetish Forum

collection of the all-time great lost media

ALSF

There was a video called "Ms Sneezy, and other things" where a guy filmed a girl having nonstop huge sneezes in a public multipurpose room, much to the amazement of all invovled. It included the caption "after lunch, and she's at it" or something like that. That one was incredible.

What are some other lost greats? And let's make an effort to revive them if any hero would be so kind.

6 hours ago, ALSF said:

There was a video called "Ms Sneezy, and other things" where a guy filmed a girl having nonstop huge sneezes in a public multipurpose room, much to the amazement of all invovled. It included the caption "after lunch, and she's at it" or something like that. That one was incredible.

What are some other lost greats? And let's make an effort to revive them if any hero would be so kind.

🤔 don’t think I remember that one but it sounds amazing!

The one I would really love to watch again is with an Indian girl named Annie. She’s in the bathroom and sniffs Chhinkni powder. There’s a guy filming her and adding commentary throughout the video while counting her sneezes. At the beginning he jokes that it’s her first time doing cocaine. Anyone have this video please?? 🙏🏻 

On 9/6/2023 at 12:14 PM, RockEdge27 said:

🤔 don’t think I remember that one but it sounds amazing!

The one I would really love to watch again is with an Indian girl named Annie. She’s in the bathroom and sniffs Chhinkni powder. There’s a guy filming her and adding commentary throughout the video while counting her sneezes. At the beginning he jokes that it’s her first time doing cocaine. Anyone have this video please?? 🙏🏻 

today is your lucky day lol below is your video.  Now in return does anyone have a video that is not that old, from a black couple's youtube channel called X *nd N*e.  *=a.  The girl in one of their prank videos has a sneezing fit throughout much of the video.  The original was taken down from their channel and reposts from sneeze channels don't have it either.  I would really appreciate it if someone had it

https://motherless.com/67AD6BE?utm_campaign=nudevista&utm_medium=nudevista&utm_source=nudevista

This one is audio media, but there was a series of ones attributed to a lady named Kristen on Bondi's Wav Page that were awesome. They were removed, I'm not sure why. But there are several of those I would really love to hear again.

8 minutes ago, ArloEaston said:

today is your lucky day lol below is your video.  Now in return does anyone have a video that is not that old, from a black couple's youtube channel called X *nd N*e.  *=a.  The girl in one of their prank videos has a sneezing fit throughout much of the video.  The original was taken down from their channel and reposts from sneeze channels don't have it either.  I would really appreciate it if someone had it

https://motherless.com/67AD6BE?utm_campaign=nudevista&utm_medium=nudevista&utm_source=nudevista

You are amazing my friend! Thank you so much!!!

On 9/6/2023 at 10:43 AM, ALSF said:

I don't remember ever having seen this one, but it sounds amazing - was it on YouTube or elsewhere?

9 hours ago, NoV said:

I don't remember ever having seen this one, but it sounds amazing - was it on YouTube or elsewhere?

Yup just YouTube. It was like the filming of a vlog throughout a day where they just happened to witness a nonstop sneeze attack that commanded the attention of all involved. At one point a guy goes “I wonder how many sneezes is that” and everyone laughs and cheers. I’ve always wanted to see a fit like that and I never have

• 4 weeks later...

This one's a bit different from the other videos mentioned here, but hey, I think it still fits the criteria. There was a Youtube channel that was almost entirely dedicated to clips of Sims sneezing, primarily from the game The Sims Medieval but I think there were some from The Sims 2 as well. I enjoyed the sound effects from those games and even had at least one of the videos bookmarked, but then one day the entire channel disappeared, and it's been long enough that I can't remember the name of it (I do know, however, that it wasn't Dustygrl15, Sneeze the Day, or Sequoia My, though I've enjoyed their Sims videos as well). I don't know if the videos still exist, but if the video creator is lurking here, just know that I enjoyed them a lot!

Blushing Butterfly from Bondi's site. There are a couple collaboration wavs with others there, but her standalone collection is long gone. I can still hear how she sounded in my head, such great vocal releases, but it's been far too long!

I think this was from an old clips4sale store, but I can't remember the name.  I did a quick look but couldn't find it.  It doesn't help that it's hard to search for things now with clips4sale's new website format.

7 hours ago, BillCollector said:

Hey guys. There was a clip on thisvid a while ago that was public, but I think it has since been removed as I can't find it. I have a screenshot of the girl in it. Let me know if any of you have a link to the uploaded video or you have it downloaded. The screenshot of what the girl looked like is below. Cheers

image.png.9caaf08d5b769216fac4587c7dfbe877.png

There was a man on YT I believe named Badboysnzs or something like that. He was my FAVORITE and now he is nowhere to be found. Does anyone have some of his videos saved??

On 10/23/2023 at 11:53 AM, BillCollector said:

No one asked for it, but I compiled all of the clips of Heather Grey that I have into one compilation which is about 36 minutes long. If anyone is paying for the girl sneeze patreon right now, a video is uploaded called "twitch Mexico girl with severe allergic rhinitis" that I would love to have. I think it is also on thisvid and it is called "super cute sneezing fit" uploaded by he user sneezecat. If anyone has it I would love it, but all god if you don't. Also I uploaded this pos in this thread because Heather is a classic sneezer, and her clips are hard to come by :)

https://mega.nz/file/E6lg1LRB#MzS_9hDoC0UL803jHLGcsDT0WpumN7sEmFnKH9iR-bc

Heather Grey - what an enigma.