Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneeze chat.

sneezefan222

I’ve been thinking about sneeze related things all day.  If you wanna talk about “the sneeze” then dm or email me. 

Dude I literally logged on to the forum to post something to the effect of "I can't stop thinking about sneeze-related things!" Crazy relatable haha, I'm down to talk. Do you ever feel like the kinky thoughts just won't leave your head, even for a second? It's making me worry that I have OCD tendencies again; I literally can't stop thinking about the same kinky fantasies over and over. I mean, there's worse thoughts to have, but it's a little much when I'm trying to focus on school lmao

23 minutes ago, imhereiguess said:

Dude I literally logged on to the forum to post something to the effect of "I can't stop thinking about sneeze-related things!" Crazy relatable haha, I'm down to talk. Do you ever feel like the kinky thoughts just won't leave your head, even for a second? It's making me worry that I have OCD tendencies again; I literally can't stop thinking about the same kinky fantasies over and over. I mean, there's worse thoughts to have, but it's a little much when I'm trying to focus on school lmao

I feel you completely.  It’s like everyday I I have these thoughts.  Can I send you an email?  So that we can chat in private?

1 hour ago, imhereiguess said:

Please do! Does it say my email on my profile somewhere? I'm not a fully fledged member yet lol

You’ll have to ask the staff members to put your email in your profile.  Once that happens I’ll send you one! 

2 hours ago, sneezefan222 said:

@klick22 what’s on your mind?

Thinking about buildups and the loss of control and how anybody is capable of it… uuuugggghhhhh 🫠

6 hours ago, klick22 said:

Thinking about buildups and the loss of control and how anybody is capable of it… uuuugggghhhhh 🫠

THIS 

I am exactly the same! How the belly and chest move during the uncontrollable build-ups....

Edited by ukrsneeze
35 minutes ago, ukrsneeze said:

THIS 

I am exactly the same! How the belly and chest move during the uncontrollable build-ups....

I know! It’s one of the best things out there.