Sneeze Fetish Forum

Lushe and Mei

Ashetaca04

First, I want to say that the inspiration for the story comes from Nov I’ve been a fan of your writings for years now, and finally had the courage to submit some of my own. I hope you all enjoy.

The stories about a man named Lushe and a cute Asain girl named Mei who is his math tutor they’ve had a few sessions already, and this is the continuation of their story

The following evening, Mei invited Lushe to her apartment to continue the study session. Lushe’s nerves seemed to double as he entered her personal space, the scent of fresh jasmine wafting in the air. Mei’s apartment was filled with plants and flowers, adding a natural touch to the modern interior.

Lushe noticed a shimmering vase on her table filled with tall sunflowers. “Those are lovely,” he commented, pointing towards the vase.

“Thank you, but they do make my allergies act up sometimes,” Mei responded with a chuckle, adjusting a stray blossom.

They settled on her plush couch, textbooks scattered between them. Mei began explaining the mathematical concept, using her hands to help illustrate her point. Suddenly, she froze. Her large eyes widened, nose twitching wildly. She took a sharp, audible breath.

“IM GONNA SNEEZE!” she exclaimed, her voice filled with a mix of warning and desperation.

‘HAAAAAAAATTTT……..CHOOOOOOOOOO!!!’ The powerful sneeze echoed in the cozy room, sending her forward slightly. Lushe watched, a tad stunned, as a few petals from the sunflowers floated gently down from the force.

Mei’s almond-shaped eyes rolled in distress, sensing the impending tickle again. “Oh my god! I’m about to sneeze loudly!” she warned. Lushe, frozen in the moment, could only watch as Mei’s face contorted with the sneezy urge.

‘HAAAAAAAAA… HAAAAAAAAAAA…’

With a grip on her notes, she unleashed a series of powerful sneezes, each more intense than the last. ‘HAAAATTCCHHOOOOOO… CCHHOOOOOOO….. AAAATTCCHHOOOOOOOO!!!’

Catching her breath, Mei’s cheeks flushed a deep shade of crimson. “I’m so sorry, Lushe. This happens all the time.” She attempted to wipe her nose discreetly, feeling slightly embarrassed.

Lushe chuckled, trying to hide his intrigue. “It’s alright. It’s natural.”

She glanced at the sunflowers, considering moving them, but then another sneezy sensation crawled up. “Oh no… I have to sneeze so badly again!” Mei warned. Without thinking, Lushe instinctively moved closer, offering her a handkerchief.

But just as she was about to sneeze, the tickling sensation receded, leaving her with a frustrated look. “Ugh, false alarm,” she grumbled, feeling a little embarrassed by the spectacle she had just made.

They tried to return to their studies, but the atmosphere had shifted slightly. Every so often, Mei would get that familiar look in her eye, and Lushe would anticipate another sneezing episode. It became a game of sorts, a playful tension between the two. And each time Mei announced her impending sneeze, Lushe felt an inexplicable thrill.

As the night wore on, the sneezes became more frequent, and Lushe’s fascination grew. Yet, he kept his feelings hidden, only letting subtle signs betray his interest. Mei, on the other hand, was beginning to grow more comfortable with her reactions, even playfully aiming some of her sneezes in his direction, eliciting surprised laughs from both of them.

By the end of the evening, the math problems were mostly forgotten, replaced by playful teasing and shared laughter. Lushe, though still guarded, felt a connection building, a unique bond over something so unexpected. Mei, for her part, began to sense Lushe’s hidden interest, intrigued by his reactions and the growing intimacy between them.

What a sexy amazing short story you just created. Quality over quantity here (although i would read 50 chapters of this xd). Hell this is like...my fetish dream xd 

I really hope you continue this (hopefully with +18 parts at some point 🙂).

And yes. I'm also a fan of Nov's stuff 😁

Part 2 

The next few weeks of their study sessions became a playful dance between Mei’s sneezing fits and Lushe’s growing fascination. Lushe started noticing small nuances in Mei’s sneezing pattern – the way her nose would twitch just a few moments before she’d announce another impending sneeze or how her eyes would flutter right before she released one.

One evening, as they were sitting close, Mei’s breath hitched sharply. Her almond eyes widened in that now-familiar sign of an incoming sneeze. “Oh no, not again,” she giggled, looking apologetic.

Lushe’s heart raced as he turned his attention wholly to Mei, watching her intently. Her face reddened, nostrils flared, and she inhaled deeply, her mouth forming a perfect ‘O’ shape. ‘HAAAAAAAAA… HAAAAAATTCCHHOOOOOO!’

The sneeze took them both by surprise, especially its sudden intensity. Some of her notes fluttered off the table from the force of it. But Lushe was caught in the moment, his eyes locked onto Mei’s face. Realizing he was staring, he quickly turned his gaze back to the book in front of him, hoping she hadn’t noticed.

But she had.

“Did you just… Were you watching me sneeze?” Mei asked with a teasing lilt in her voice, an eyebrow raised in playful curiosity.

Lushe’s face turned a shade redder. “I… um, I was just caught off guard. You sneeze… energetically,” he stammered, trying to brush it off.

She smirked, noticing the way his eyes flickered to her whenever she felt another sneeze coming on. “Hmm, okay,” she replied, not entirely convinced, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

They continued their session, but now Mei was keenly aware of Lushe’s interest. Every so often, she’d pretend to feel a sneeze coming, just to catch him stealing glances. She’d tilt her head back, open her mouth slightly, take a deep breath… only to giggle and say, “False alarm!”

Lushe would chuckle along, but the frustration was evident in his eyes. The playful game continued for a while. At one point, Mei leaned in closer to Lushe, feigning an imminent sneeze. He held his breath in anticipation, his eyes fixated on her lips. But instead of a sneeze, she just laughed, their faces mere inches apart.

“You’re really curious about my sneezes, aren’t you?” she whispered, her breath warm against his face.

Lushe gulped, trying to find words. “I… It’s just… They’re… unique,” he finally managed to say, his voice barely above a whisper.

Mei smiled warmly, sensing the deeper layers of their connection. “Well, just so you know, I find your reactions… equally intriguing.”

Their eyes locked, and for a moment, everything else faded away. The playful tension, the sneezing, the teasing – it all built up to this singular, intimate moment between them. They both knew they were on the verge of something deeper, something more profound than just study sessions and playful sneezes.

part 3

The days following their study session saw Mei and Lushe exploring more than just equations and numbers. They ventured into the campus together, discovering hidden nooks and crannies. Each of their adventures seemed to invariably include Mei’s sudden sneezing bouts, making their time together all the more memorable.

One sunny afternoon, they decided to visit a botanical garden near the campus. Mei, wearing a flowery dress that seemed to mimic the vibrancy of the surroundings, seemed in her element. As they strolled through the aisles of blooming flowers, Lushe couldn’t help but notice the twinkle in her eyes.

However, amidst the rows of roses and lilies, they stumbled upon a section of wildflowers. Almost immediately, Mei’s nose twitched. “Oh no,” she murmured, her eyes widening, “I think these might be the ones I’m allergic to.”

Before Lushe could react, she inhaled sharply, “I’m about to sneeze loudly!” she warned. Mei tilted her head back, her dark eyes fluttering, “HAAAAA… HAAAAAAAAAAA…” and with a dramatic build, “HAAAATTTTTTTCCHHOOOOOOOO… AAAAAHHHHHOOOOOOOO!!!!” Her sneezes echoed through the garden, scattering a few nearby butterflies.

Lushe, trying hard to hide his smile, handed her a tissue. “Bless you! Maybe we should steer clear of this section.”

Mei laughed, wiping her nose. “Probably a good idea.”

Their next destination was the old campus library, as Mei had hinted. The old wooden shelves and dusty books seemed to be waiting for them. Mei immediately became engrossed in an old tome, but not long after, the dust from its pages tickled her nose. Lushe caught the familiar glint in her eyes and braced himself.

“Oh my god! I’m about to sneeze loudly!” Mei exclaimed, trying to turn away, but the sneeze was too quick, “HAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSHHHHOOOOOOOO!!!” The power of it knocked a few books off the adjacent shelf.

Lushe chuckled, picking up the fallen books. “At this rate, we’ll be banned from all public places,” he teased.

Their explorations took them to various spots – a dusty attic of an old building where Mei’s sneezes echoed hauntingly, a pepper festival downtown which, predictably, had Mei sneezing in rapid succession, and even a beach where a sudden gust of wind blew sand into her nose, leading to one of the most dramatic sneezing bouts Lushe had witnessed.

Through all these adventures, their bond only deepened. Lushe’s fascination with Mei’s sneezes never waned, and Mei grew more comfortable, often sneezing without hesitation. She appreciated his genuine concern, and he cherished her for all that she was – sneezes included.

However, it wasn’t just about the sneezes. Their shared experiences, the laughter, the comfort, and the understanding between them made their relationship truly special. The sneezes were just the cherry on top.