Sneeze Fetish Forum

Enjoying watching YOURSELF sneeze 🤔

ItchyNostrils

Obviously the majority of us enjoy watching other people sneeze. 

I’ve heard many instances of people enjoying the feeling of sneezing themselves. 

Does anyone else enjoy WATCHING themselves sneeze? 😅 I find this is more and more the case for me! 

I don’t get any enjoyment personally from the act of sneezing, unless I know others are enjoying it. And it is rare for me to enjoy another woman’s sneeze. Buuuuuut for some strange reason if I record a sneeze and rewatch the video OF ME, I enjoy it. 

I feel so weird saying this, so full of myself 😂 But I’m curious if I’m the only one! 

I've never done this, but I feel like it makes sense! For me a lot of what's hot about sneezing is the idea of the way the build-up and release must feel, so if you see yourself doing it, you know exactly how it felt, so it brings you a lot closer to the experience! It sounds like you're not coming at it from an "omg i'm hot" standpoint but more of a closeness to the experience of sneezing....which is very hot haha

It’s definitely sexy to see myself sneeze if I know that somebody else is going to enjoy it as well. I can't solely get off to my own sneezes without some validation from others

I'm turned on by my own sneezes. But I don't find myself particulary attractive, so I don't think watching myself would work

Edited by BlessMeAchoo

I'm kinda grossed out by my sneezes but at the same time I've always wondered how I look while doing it. I've tried to film myself or watch myself in the mirror but I get a mental block so it never worked out. 😝

hmm sometimes i do but not in the same way as i enjoy other people’s if that makes sense. plus i don’t sneeze a ton in general so i like inducing just to experiment. my girlfriend sneezes a TON so i definitely enjoy when the tables are turned 🙂

On 9/9/2023 at 3:20 PM, BlessMeAchoo said:

I'm turned on by my own sneezes. But I don't find myself particulary attractive, so I don't think watching myself would work

Exactly same! It only works for me if somebody else is enjoying them. 

Interesting responses!! I appreciate them!

still trying to wrap my head around my own experience… as this feeling has nothing to do with the feeling of sneezing for me OR someone else getting enjoyment from it  

I think it all started for me as I began my 85 lb weight loss… perhaps it’s just part of finding myself more attractive generally 😅

Strangely enough, while I never have in the past, in fact I never even used to be comfortable watching back my own videos before they went up on Youtube, I have been becoming more and more comfortable, and even, on occasions, actively enjoying doing it. I can't really explain why it is happening, but it is happening definitely,

On 9/13/2023 at 9:36 AM, ItchyNostrils said:

Interesting responses!! I appreciate them!

still trying to wrap my head around my own experience… as this feeling has nothing to do with the feeling of sneezing for me OR someone else getting enjoyment from it  

I think it all started for me as I began my 85 lb weight loss… perhaps it’s just part of finding myself more attractive generally 😅

Congratulations on the loss! 😊

I feel like when I was younger I was more interested and attracted to my sneezes, I mean before I understood that it's a fetish.. And now I feel like I still enjoy it, but at the same time I cringe at myself and feel kinda amshamed or awkward about it ://