Sneeze Fetish Forum

Liking M+F sneezes = bisexual?

Lookatthelight

Is anyone else out there mostly straight but likes their own gender’s sneezing? 
I’m female and primarily attracted to men, but I can really, really enjoy women’s sneezes. 
Trying to figure out if this makes me bisexual or not. 
Anyone else been in this position? 

It doesnt instantly mean that you are a bisexual. If you find an actual attraction to woman that would probably be the best way to discover your sexuality

I think the gender of sneeze that you like is only loosely linked to your sexuality. I'm fully bisexual, but I really prefer women's sneezes over men's. It depends more on the kind of sneeze you like, I think—men and women do it kinda differently!

12 hours ago, imhereiguess said:

I think the gender of sneeze that you like is only loosely linked to your sexuality. I'm fully bisexual, but I really prefer women's sneezes over men's. It depends more on the kind of sneeze you like, I think—men and women do it kinda differently!

I agree. I consider myself straight and I in fact prefer male sneezes, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy female ones. There's usually more content done by women on the internet so I find myself exploring that content even though I am not interested in relationships with women. Granted, I'm not the straightest person ever, but I agree with the fact that our fetish may be linked to the way someone sneezes and the sneeze itself, regardless of the gender of the person who does it.