Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sharing a cold (m & f)

Cauldwell

My boyfriend and I recently moved in together and have been enjoying spending every day together and generally playing house. For reference he's about 6 foot, stocky, straight black hair and the warmest brown eyes.

Friday night he sneezed and mentioned his allergies acting up, didnt think anything of it.

Woke up saturday morning with him coughing and complaining his throat was dry. He had a cough lolly and it seemed to help but as we spent all day together running errands his cough seemed to be more constant and tickly, despite drinking a solid 3 litres of water. I remember maybe one or two sneezes, him turning away but letting them out loudly and freely. We were both really tired and ended up having a 2 hour nap on the couch together. As the night wore on he got more and more tired and forgetful.

Sunday he woke up still with a cough and while earing breakfast a strong and wet sneeze that bent him at the waist and left him very sniffly. I asked if he was maybe sick but he said no this is normal for his allergies....meanwhile my throat is starting to feel scratchy and I'm coughing lightly. I sneezed twice around midday, very wetly and began to feel like I was coming down with something myself.

We had plans to go out with his mom that evening and were both okay until we were driving back home. Me coughing, and several stifled sneezes in the car - with a pounding headache. Him coughing, sore throat and a headache. 

Got home and both went straight to bed after some advil - alternating coughing fits and him sounding progressively more congested. 

Time in bed cuddling led to some adult content, before he got me up and we both had some soup on the couch coughing as we went. Going to bed he snored away all night while I couldn't manage to sleep and bounced between bed and the couch. Eventually I fell asleep listening to an audiobook and woke up feeling reasonably fine; scratchy throat and occassional cough but okay for work.

He on the other hand was absolutely miserable. Completely congested, sounded awful in general but with choking deep coughs every 2 minutes, exhausted groans and was eventully convinced to call in sick and stay in bed. We snuggled for a bit before I had to leave, me lying on his chest listening to his thick coughs and he sneezed a double, the second of which interrupted me blessing him and completely misted my hand. "Oh sorry baby, did I get you?" he said tiredly. "No" I lied.

Messaging during the day he seemed a lot better after a good nap but complained his nose was "very runny". I hadn't coughed much at work but by the end of the day my throat was aching, I was sniffly and my body felt heavy.

I brought us home cough medicine, tissues and the makings of some dinner. The tissues were desperarely needed as my love has indeed moved into the 'nose phase' of this cold and is blowing his very congested, runny nose every few minutes. Fortunately for him I always buy the nice lotion ones so his nose isnt looking too terrible. Though he did ask me to tell him when it gets "all red, redder than it is now"

I put dinner on to cook and snuggled up on him, feeling tired and sick, coughing dryly from my scratchy throat which he says is now gone for him. We would take turns turning away from one another to cough but as I pointed out that seems to be a polite reflex than really having any use at this stage. He was constantly blowing his nose while I laid on his chest and eventually he sneezed a very wet double into his hand above my head before groaning "gross" and blowing his nose. When he isn't blowing his nose he's sniffling very thickly, in that way that screams "I have a terrible cold". If i saw him in public I'd keep a mile, but watch and wait for the inevitable sneeze.

After dinner on the pretext of resting in bed we ended up having some of the most fetishy adult times I've ever experienced.  Afterwards his congestion has come back with a vengeance and my throat is on fire. A few deep barking coughs from me has him threatening to tie me to the bed tomorrow so I can't go into work sick.

Once again he is fast asleep, though waking himself up occasionally with coughs, and I'm wide awake on the couch with a tickly, dry throat, a headache and an increasingly sniffly, itchy nose. I have induced a few times and the sneezes are very wet "hiiiiicheww"

4 hours ago, Cauldwell said:

Time in bed cuddling led to some adult content, before he got me up and we both had some soup on the couch coughing as we went. Going to bed he snored away all night while I couldn't manage to sleep and bounced between bed and the couch. Eventually I fell asleep listening to an audiobook and woke up feeling reasonably fine; scratchy throat and occassional cough but okay for work.

He on the other hand was absolutely miserable. Completely congested, sounded awful in general but with choking deep coughs every 2 minutes, exhausted groans and was eventully convinced to call in sick and stay in bed. We snuggled for a bit before I had to leave, me lying on his chest listening to his thick coughs and he sneezed a double, the second of which interrupted me blessing him and completely misted my hand. "Oh sorry baby, did I get you?" he said tiredly. "No" I lied.

Messaging during the day he seemed a lot better after a good nap but complained his nose was "very runny". I hadn't coughed much at work but by the end of the day my throat was aching, I was sniffly and my body felt heavy.

I brought us home cough medicine, tissues and the makings of some dinner. The tissues were desperarely needed as my love has indeed moved into the 'nose phase' of this cold and is blowing his very congested, runny nose every few minutes. Fortunately for him I always buy the nice lotion ones so his nose isnt looking too terrible. Though he did ask me to tell him when it gets "all red, redder than it is now"

I put dinner on to cook and snuggled up on him, feeling tired and sick, coughing dryly from my scratchy throat which he says is now gone for him. We would take turns turning away from one another to cough but as I pointed out that seems to be a polite reflex than really having any use at this stage. He was constantly blowing his nose while I laid on his chest and eventually he sneezed a very wet double into his hand above my head before groaning "gross" and blowing his nose. When he isn't blowing his nose he's sniffling very thickly, in that way that screams "I have a terrible cold". If i saw him in public I'd keep a mile, but watch and wait for the inevitable sneeze.

After dinner on the pretext of resting in bed we ended up having some of the most fetishy adult times I've ever experienced.  Afterwards his congestion has come back with a vengeance and my throat is on fire. A few deep barking coughs from me has him threatening to tie me to the bed tomorrow so I can't go into work sick.

Once again he is fast asleep, though waking himself up occasionally with coughs, and I'm wide awake on the couch with a tickly, dry throat, a headache and an increasingly sniffly, itchy nose. I have induced a few times and the sneezes are very wet "hiiiiicheww"

You make me envious girllllll This is so cute and hot and amazing 🥵🫠

Updates - its been a few days because i took a turn for the worse, it really has been a horrible week of sickness for us both. 

On tuesday my love felt well enough to go to work, though he later confessed to sneezing all over his steering wheel while driving there. He came home a bit fatigued but was overall much better than the day before.

Which was good because by lunchtime I felt the bus run me over and I barely made it home safely, struggling to keep my eyes open through a blinding headache and fatigue. I was supposed to dial into a committee meeting but was so weak I couldn't even roll over in our bed which I'd crawled into after shivering through a hot shower.

My boyfriend, though still coughing terribly managed to warm us both up food in the microwave and bring it to bed along with some juice and we proceeded to stare at our bowls, taking turns encouraging each other to eat while not really wanting to.

Dosed up on cough medicine and advil we both struggled to breathe through congestion - his thick and wet, mine dry and aching. His nose running we enjoyed more adult time (I have my suspicions after this week we may share the fetish). Eventually I got the chills again and left him snoring behind heavy congestion while I took a long hot bath.

Wednesday we were both feeling a lot better and went out for hot and spicy spup to clear our heads and escape the house.  My cough was by now worse than his, and triggering my asthma. 

Last night I came home hyperactive, almost bordering on annoying, feeling better (as he had the day before) but this wasn't to last as I spiked a fever and began wheezing through my coughs after dinner. My love drew me a hot bath and draped me over him in a hug to walk me into the steam and settle me in the bath where I shivered for an hour before he had to again carry me to bed and bundle me like a burrito while I shivered and sniffled and cried and he rubbed my back and said soothing things.

Today I woke up feeling a lot better except I'm now as sneezy as he was in the middle of the week. His throat is still bothering him though he's almost on the mend and seems past the worst of the fatigue.