Sneeze Fetish Forum

Irl or zoom meetup?

sneezefan222

I’ve been think about this for awhile.  I want to have either a big meetup of people within the community, or maybe a zoom call where we all can get to know each other.  Who would be down? 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sneezefan222

• Paulowno

• AngelRain

• klick22

I don't know if I'll be able to chat tomorrow. Depends on what time. I'm on the last night of my vacation and will be going home tomorrow afternoon. Not sure what time I'll get home. I'll email you with my discord though and let you know. :)

Oh okay. Well I won't be home till tomorrow. If my vanilla friend wasn't staying in the hotel with me I'd say sure, we could talk tonight. What's the next day you're free?

We’d have to agree to set up a day and time where we can all hop on.  I usually work but for something like this I’ll take a day off. 

I’d love to be involved! It is an awesome idea. My email is on my profile as well if anybody could please include me ☺️ thanks so much 

3 hours ago, klick22 said:

I’d love to be involved! It is an awesome idea. My email is on my profile as well if anybody could please include me ☺️ thanks so much 

@klick22 you got it. 

3 hours ago, klick22 said:

5 hours ago, iojo said:

im also interested. my email is in my bio and you can message me

6 hours ago, Paulowno said:

Do you know how to do it here 

6 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

I'm interested!

But I'm only free next Wednesday and not for the whole day...

Message me in private for details!

7 hours ago, AngelRain said:

Oh okay. Well I won't be home till tomorrow. If my vanilla friend wasn't staying in the hotel with me I'd say sure, we could talk tonight. What's the next day you're free?

Would you guys mind if I put you in a group email so we can all be on the same page?

23 minutes ago, sneezefan222 said:

Would you guys mind if I put you in a group email so we can all be on the same page?

That's fine by me too!

Edited by Italiangirl