Sneeze Fetish Forum

Incredibly Hitches

SneezeDood

I work in a restaurant and last night as I was finishing my shift I heard a sneeze. I looked to find the culprit and I saw a woman, late 30’s early 40’s probably with this focused look on her face, like she was trying not to sneeze again. Then her hands slowly covered her face and her whole body began to heave. 3 or 4 deep gasping hitches……false start. Her hands slowly came down before quickly moving back up. 3 or 4 deep gasping hitches again before turning to her right and sneezing again. This repeated itself 2 or three times. I was mesemerized. One of the most incredible buildups I’ve ever seen. 

11 minutes ago, sneezysunshine said:

Oooh wow, that sounds incredible! I would have had a hard time not staring at her 😂

I was definitely staring at her 😳 hopefully she didn’t notice

5 minutes ago, SneezeDood said:

I was definitely staring at her 😳 hopefully she didn’t notice

I'm guessing she was too caught up in her sneezing to notice, so I think you're fine!! ☺️

4 minutes ago, sneezysunshine said:

I'm guessing she was too caught up in her sneezing to notice, so I think you're fine!! ☺️

Let’s hope! 😂

4 hours ago, SneezeDood said:

I work in a restaurant and last night as I was finishing my shift I heard a sneeze. I looked to find the culprit and I saw a woman, late 30’s early 40’s probably with this focused look on her face, like she was trying not to sneeze again. Then her hands slowly covered her face and her whole body began to heave. 3 or 4 deep gasping hitches……false start. Her hands slowly came down before quickly moving back up. 3 or 4 deep gasping hitches again before turning to her right and sneezing again. This repeated itself 2 or three times. I was mesemerized. One of the most incredible buildups I’ve ever seen. 

A sight to be treasured my guy.  Thanks for the obs!

I am a big fan of huge hitching sessions where a sneeze seems absolutely inevitable, but then ends in... nothing :D Much as I enjoy witnessing a huge sneeze, the tease and denial of a vanishing sneeze has a hot ness all to itself!

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2023 at 1:33 PM, NoV said:

I am a big fan of huge hitching sessions where a sneeze seems absolutely inevitable, but then ends in... nothing :D Much as I enjoy witnessing a huge sneeze, the tease and denial of a vanishing sneeze has a hot ness all to itself!

Agreed!

• 1 month later...