Sneeze Fetish Forum

Work Crush Forgot to Take Allergy Meds

Arianacabello

So this girl at my new job that I work with is super attractive and has a cute voice. We have gotten along really well and even found out that we live only about 20mins from each other. Well anyway, she pulls up to work in the work polo and leggings. She looked so hot. Later on during the work day, I was walking and went by her and her friend to help them out. She then brought up that she found me on a dating app, to which I asked if she swiped right and she said yes. Her friend then left us to help someone else leaving us two alone to chat. Chat we did, and after around 20mins we started to walk back to where the main building was. We get to the elevator, and I turn to my left to see her sneeze into her left arm, “Heghshiew!”, and without hesitation switched to the other, “Heighshoo!”. “God bless you,” I said, to which she replied, “I forgot to take my meds, ugh”. Then, she was searching through her bag and had me hold her meds for her while she looked. I thought it would end there. Around 35-40 minutes go by, and I’m sitting with her friend and this guy we work with. She walks up, and immediately is EXTREMELY sniffly. Her nose must have felt like a faucet. You could hear her constantly sniffling and even had one loooong sniffle to try to keep it in. This, unsurprisingly, would not work and lead to her taking a couple steps away and belting out two more sneezes. “Thshoe, etchoo!” So hot. Hopefully this continues, I’ll keep y’all updated 🤧 

• 3 weeks later...

So, new update, same place, new girl.

It was me, one guy, and this girl who had missed last week due to her being sick (very cute). She showed us how sick she was yesterday. She has a nice, bubbly voice and personality, but she kept coughing and saying she sounds like a demon when she coughs lol. Anyway, we were asked to head over to pick up some stuff and as we walked outside, I turn to my left to see the girl projectile sneeze with no cover, straight forward. “Heh-Tchiew” Straight wetness, no holdback or resistance whatsoever. And it was quickly followed up with an intense stifle “Pttt-chie”, probably because she felt the first sneeze and didn’t want a snot rocket flying out. I blessed her and she started talking about how she’s been sick but it isn’t covid and stuff like that. An hour later, we are sitting around and she blasts out another double. Wet as well, and she was sitting down criss cross apple sauce. “Heh-TCHIEW!” “Bless…” “HeH-TchiEW!” “Bless you”. Her build up face for these was so adorable watching her struggle. Lastly, she wasn’t done there. She had one more tickle  later, but it was stifled. We were walking to the car and she raised her hand up to her face and “Eh-chiicx”. Absolutely adorable. Will continue to update!

Was there any visible spray on the first sneeze she didn’t cover when you walked outside?  Such a lovely obs thank you ☺️ 

On 9/28/2023 at 1:38 PM, SkolVikes said:

Was there any visible spray on the first sneeze she didn’t cover when you walked outside?  Such a lovely obs thank you ☺️ 

I didn’t see any but it definitely sounded very wet and was sudden. It was like she couldn’t prepare

There’s this one guy I work with who I’m kinda flirting with too. He’s mentioned before that he has dander/fur allergies and sometimes people bring in their dogs. He gets all sniffly and I’m just WAITING for him to sneeze. I’m on the edge of my seat over here. 

• 1 month later...
On 9/28/2023 at 1:07 PM, Arianacabello said:

So, new update, same place, new girl.

It was me, one guy, and this girl who had missed last week due to her being sick (very cute). She showed us how sick she was yesterday. She has a nice, bubbly voice and personality, but she kept coughing and saying she sounds like a demon when she coughs lol. Anyway, we were asked to head over to pick up some stuff and as we walked outside, I turn to my left to see the girl projectile sneeze with no cover, straight forward. “Heh-Tchiew” Straight wetness, no holdback or resistance whatsoever. And it was quickly followed up with an intense stifle “Pttt-chie”, probably because she felt the first sneeze and didn’t want a snot rocket flying out. I blessed her and she started talking about how she’s been sick but it isn’t covid and stuff like that. An hour later, we are sitting around and she blasts out another double. Wet as well, and she was sitting down criss cross apple sauce. “Heh-TCHIEW!” “Bless…” “HeH-TchiEW!” “Bless you”. Her build up face for these was so adorable watching her struggle. Lastly, she wasn’t done there. She had one more tickle  later, but it was stifled. We were walking to the car and she raised her hand up to her face and “Eh-chiicx”. Absolutely adorable. Will continue to update!

Following up on this, i went into the office today and she had a winter jacket on. She was immediately sniffly and when us two and another girl were sitting at our table, she had to sneeze. The girls were having a conversation and she stopped, faced straight down at her elbow and stifled two sneezes. There wasn’t much noise from the actual sneeze but she gave out a little “ehh” after both sneezes. The other girl had attempted talking right through the first sneeze, but after she breathed in for the second one she stopped and said bless you. She’s a great sneezer and hopefully they keep coming.