Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Sneezy Waitress

kiku

This story was inspired by a self-observation by @asnzplz posted here some time ago, around summer 2020. I just couldn't resist the temptation, truly hoping it's OK for me to create this little piece based on the self-obs. Hi @asnzplz,  I tried to contact you but couldn't since you are not validated. If you are still here with us and recognize yourself in the story: Bless you, and thank you for sharing your self-obs! ❤️ If you are uncomfortable with me using your experience in a story, please let me know. Of course, I will respect it and ask for the story to be removed.

Rubbing her itchy nose through her mask, Sasha entered the locker room of the large restaurant she worked at. It was July, a nice and sunny day, and many guests were enjoying the summer evening out on the deck.

Sasha liked the atmosphere of the fancy restaurant on the edge of a beautiful lake. She got along well with her boss and her coworkers, and most of the customers were quite friendly too. She enjoyed her job as a waitress. But spring and summer days like this, when she had to wait tables on the deck, caused her trouble.

Caused her nose trouble.

Sniffling lightly, rubbing her nose a bit harder, Sasha looked out of the small window at the big tree in the middle of the deck. As usual around this season, fine clouds of pale yellow pollen were blowing off the tree, whirling in the air like fairy dust, settling down all over the deck tables and chairs. Sasha could hear some people sneeze repeatedly.

“Uhhh…” she sighed, pinching her tickly nose with one hand while getting her waitress’ uniform out of the locker with the other one. Her sensitive nose had already begun to react to the tree pollen, simply by passing it on her way in here. She had forgotten what kind of tree it was – she only knew she was terribly allergic to it.

To get dressed and fix her long blonde hair into a neat bun, she needed both her hands, so she couldn’t rub her nose anymore. As her slim body slipped into the short black dress and the white apron, she sneezed forcefully into the mask: “HehhIIISSHHEEW!... HeeYYIIISSHHOOH!”

“Bless you!” The voice of her colleague, Minnie, sounded near her. The petite, dark haired girl had just got in, hurrying to change into her uniform too.

“HehhhIIISSSHHHHAAAH!... Thaahhh---haaaaEEESSHHHEEW!... Thanks. Ughhh---huuEEESSHHHOOH!” Sasha sniffled, then took off her soaked mask to blow her nose thoroughly.

“Are you okay?” Minnie asked with concern, looking at her colleague. Sasha’s pretty face was slightly contorted; her long, straight nose with the pointed tip and the beautifully curved nostrils was twitching with irritation.

Sasha nodded, giving her nose another good blow. “I’ve taken my allergy meds, so I’ll get through this evening all right.” The meds don’t seem to work tonight though, she added in her mind. She took a fresh mask out of her bag and fixed it over her nose and mouth. She always brought five or six masks with her since they quickly got wet with all the sneezes they had to cover.

“Doesn’t wearing a mask help against the pollen, at least a bit?” Minnie asked, putting on her own mask.

Sighing, Sasha shook her head. “That’s what I hoped, but the opposite seems to be the case. I mean… my nose is already full of pollen when I get here and put on the mask, so it tickles and I have to sneeze, and all the pollen I sneeze out gets caught in the mask and irritates my nose again… Or the pollen manages to get behind the mask somehow, entering my nostrils and constantly making me sneeze… Something like that.”

The two young women left the locker room and started their shift.

As usual, Sasha worked competently and smoothly, smiled at her customers, sensing they could feel her smile even through the mask. But her nose was tickling mercilessly, and she kept wiggling and scrunching up her nose in a desperate attempt to control her urge to sneeze. Numerous times, she had to excuse herself from customers to turn aside and sneeze fiercely before resuming her work. As it was her job to constantly wipe loads of pollen from the tables and chairs, the itchy torture in her nose got worse by the minute.

As she straightened up from wiping her umpteenth table for tonight, a gentle breeze wafted around her, enveloping her in a golden veil of tree dust…

“Hehhh…” she gasped, pressing her knuckles against her nose, feeling her nostrils flare through the mask. “Hehh---AASSHHGGuh!” Sneezing violently against her knuckles, she hurried away from the table. “HeeIISSHHGH!... NNEESSHHuugh!... EEESSHHHuummph!... Haaaahh… hnnnhh… hunnNNEEESSHHaaah!... Hahhh… hyyahhh… heggGGHIISSHHagh!... Agh *sniff*…. Aahh… haaYYEEESSHHHagh!... HeehhhIIGGSSHH!... HunNGGIISSHH!... NNNGGGXXXXssshhhagh!... HggghhSSHHmph!... NNNSSHHgggkh!... NnnnGGHHSSHHiikhhhah!... Haahh… haahhhh…. haaAAASSSHHHagh!... HeyyYYEEESSHHungh… egh…” Pressing the useless mask to her exploding nose, Sasha fumbled in her apron’s pocket for some tissues, and blew her nose as discreetly as she could. Then, putting on a new mask, she turned back to take care of the next table.

“Bless you!” she suddenly heard a chirpy, friendly voice. A little girl of about five or six years, with a red curly head and freckles, was smiling at her. The girl’s parents were engrossed in a conversation, so they didn’t pay any attention to either the child or to the sneezy waitress. “Did you get sneezing powder up your nose?”

In spite of all her awkwardness due to her sneezing fit, Sasha had to laugh. “No… but, well, actually yes, I did! Do you see the tree over there, and the fine yellow dust all over the place? That’s called pollen. And it is like sneezing powder in my nose!”

“Awwww!” the little girl cooed sympathetically.

Smiling, Sasha was about to say something when she heard a voice calling her name. Oops! That was Mrs. Smith, her boss. In a hurry, Sasha went up to her. “Yes, ma’am?”

“Can I talk to you for a minute, Sasha?” the elegant, grey-haired lady said in her usual soft, but firm voice.

Slightly troubled, Sasha followed Mrs. Smith to her office. Standing by the door, careful to keep a safe distance, she removed her mask to blow her nose.

Her boss looked at her with concern written all over her face. “Are you feeling all right, Sasha?” she asked softly.

Hearing this question for the second time tonight, Sasha nodded, just as she had done the time before. “Yes, ma’am, I’m all right. It’s just my aahh… allergiiieeeHHIISSHHEEWW!... Excuse meehhh… heghh… ggnnhh.” She pinched her nose, fighting down the next impending sneeze.

“Look,” Mrs. Smith said with an unhappy expression. “I know about your severe allergies, Sasha. I know it’s not your fault you’re sneezing like that. It’s just… One of the customers you’ve been serving has come here to my office to complain about you.”

“Co… complain about me?” Sasha was shocked.

“Yes.” Mrs Smith looked annoyed as she cast a glance outside. Following her look, Sasha saw a lady in her fifties sitting alone at one of the tables near the tree, dressed up to the nines, wearing expensively looking jewelry, running a manicured hand through her dramatically coiffed black hair.

“Cruella de Vil,” Sasha mumbled involuntarily.

“What did you say?”

“Uh… nothing *sniff*!”

“Anyway, that lady complained that you were at risk spreading Covid through your constant sneezing, and you shouldn’t be at work.”

“What?? But I…”

“I know!” Mrs. Smith said, reassuringly raising her hands. “I’ve told her you just have bad allergies! But she said something like, I’ve got hayfever too, but you don’t see me sneeze all over the place like that!”

“Ohh!” Sasha was getting angry at that arrogant woman. “You know me, Mrs. Smith, you know I always take care to direct my nose away from customers and their food and drinks when I have to sneeehhh… sneezehhh… haaaIIISSSHHHugh!... HaaaaEEESSHHOOhagh!... HaaaAASSHHOO!”

“Bless you!”

“Thahh… haaaaahhhh.... HehESSSHHHOOOhah!... HeYYIIISSHHEW!... HeeehhIIISSSHHHEW!... Sorryyhhhh… Hehhh-HaaaIIIISSHHOOH! *sniff*… It’s so embarrassing… hahhh… haaaaIIISSHHOO!... EEESSSHHHOO!... YYYYIIISSSHHHEEWW!... Ahhhh *sniff*… uhhhhh…. haaaIIISSHHHuhh! Ahhh.. I can’t stohhhh… haaaAAASSSHHHOOOH! Ahhh… AaaaaaaAASSSHHOOH!”

“My, my, bless you, Sasha. You’re really sneezing badly tonight.” The concern in Mrs. Smith’s eyes got deeper. “You should go home and rest. Your nose truly needs a break.”

Blowing her nose again, Sasha knew her boss was right. She felt her nasal membranes were getting more and more upset. She definitely wasn’t fit for work tonight.

Leaving the restaurant, wearing her own clothes again, Sasha passed the deck, still rubbing her nose through the mask. Unfortunately, she caught the attention of Madame de Vil (as Sasha had decided to call her secretly).

“Hey, you! Yes, YOU! It was the right decision for the manager to let you go! Sneezing all over the place like that, getting us all sick! People like you shouldn’t be allowed to work at restaurants AT ALL!” Madame de Vil screeched accusingly.

Sighing, Sasha just tried to ignore her.

At that moment, the rattling sound of breaking glass startled her. “Oh no! My perfume!” A young woman’s voice called out in slight despair.

Sasha saw Minnie and one of the waiters hurry up with a brush and dustpan, ready to clean up the mess. A bottle of perfume had been dropped right next to Madame de Vil’s chair. A dark blue puddle gave off a strong sweet, spicy scent. Instinctively, Sasha pressed her mask tightly to her nose and was about to leave quickly – but the expression of Madame de Vil’s face kept her attention.

The woman’s perfectly shaped nose (too perfect, Sasha noticed, it was obviously the result of plastic surgery) started twitching, her nostrils flared, and her face contorted. “Heghhhh… hehhh… ooohh, that smell… hennnTTCCHHEEEagh!... Take it awaahhhh… hhiiiIIITTTCCHHHOO!... hiiNNKKKSSHHOOOOSSH!... HeyyYYGGGPPSSHHHagh!... Agh, my nosehh…heeeIITTCCHHHOOOah!... EEEAAASSHHHOOOagh!”

Making her way home, Sasha smiled to herself, knowing there was something like poetic justice in the world after all…

Edited by kiku
49 minutes ago, kiku said:

This story was inspired by a self-observation by @asnzplz posted here some time ago, around summer 2020. I just couldn't resist the temptation, truly hoping it's OK for me to create this little piece based on the self-obs. Hi @asnzplz,  I tried to contact you but couldn't since you are not validated. If you are still here with us and recognize yourself in the story: Bless you, and thank you for sharing your self-obs! ❤️ If you are uncomfortable with me using your experience in a story, please let me know. Of course, I will respect it and ask for the story to be removed.

Rubbing her itchy nose through her mask, Sasha entered the locker room of the large restaurant she worked at. It was July, a nice and sunny day, and many guests were enjoying the summer evening out on the deck.

Sasha liked the atmosphere of the fancy restaurant on the edge of a beautiful lake. She got along well with her boss and her coworkers, and most of the customers were quite friendly too. She enjoyed her job as a waitress. But spring and summer days like this, when she had to wait tables on the deck, caused her trouble.

Caused her nose trouble.

Sniffling lightly, rubbing her nose a bit harder, Sasha looked out of the small window at the big tree in the middle of the deck. As usual around this season, fine clouds of pale yellow pollen were blowing off the tree, whirling in the air like fairy dust, settling down all over the deck tables and chairs. Sasha could hear some people sneeze repeatedly.

“Uhhh…” she sighed, pinching her tickly nose with one hand while getting her waitress’ uniform out of the locker with the other one. Her sensitive nose had already begun to react to the tree pollen, simply by passing it on her way in here. She had forgotten what kind of tree it was – she only knew she was terribly allergic to it.

To get dressed and fix her long blonde hair into a neat bun, she needed both her hands, so she couldn’t rub her nose anymore. As her slim body slipped into the short black dress and the white apron, she sneezed forcefully into the mask: “HehhIIISSHHEEW!... HeeYYIIISSHHOOH!”

“Bless you!” The voice of her colleague, Minnie, sounded near her. The petite, dark haired girl had just got in, hurrying to change into her uniform too.

“HehhhIIISSSHHHHAAAH!... Thaahhh---haaaaEEESSHHHEEW!... Thanks. Ughhh---huuEEESSHHHOOH!” Sasha sniffled, then took off her soaked mask to blow her nose thoroughly.

“Are you okay?” Minnie asked with concern, looking at her colleague. Sasha’s pretty face was slightly contorted; her long, straight nose with the pointed tip and the beautifully curved nostrils was twitching with irritation.

Sasha nodded, giving her nose another good blow. “I’ve taken my allergy meds, so I’ll get through this evening all right.” The meds don’t seem to work tonight though, she added in her mind. She took a fresh mask out of her bag and fixed it over her nose and mouth. She always brought five or six masks with her since they quickly got wet with all the sneezes they had to cover.

“Doesn’t wearing a mask help against the pollen, at least a bit?” Minnie asked, putting on her own mask.

Sighing, Sasha shook her head. “That’s what I hoped, but the opposite seems to be the case. I mean… my nose is already full of pollen when I get here and put on the mask, so it tickles and I have to sneeze, and all the pollen I sneeze out gets caught in the mask and irritates my nose again… Or the pollen manages to get behind the mask somehow, entering my nostrils and constantly making me sneeze… Something like that.”

The two young women left the locker room and started their shift.

As usual, Sasha worked competently and smoothly, smiled at her customers, sensing they could feel her smile even through the mask. But her nose was tickling mercilessly, and she kept wiggling and scrunching up her nose in a desperate attempt to control her urge to sneeze. Numerous times, she had to excuse herself from customers to turn aside and sneeze fiercely before resuming her work. As it was her job to constantly wipe loads of pollen from the tables and chairs, the itchy torture in her nose got worse by the minute.

As she straightened up from wiping her umpteenth table for tonight, a gentle breeze wafted around her, enveloping her in a golden veil of tree dust…

“Hehhh…” she gasped, pressing her knuckles against her nose, feeling her nostrils flare through the mask. “Hehh---AASSHHGGuh!” Sneezing violently against her knuckles, she hurried away from the table. “HeeIISSHHGH!... NNEESSHHuugh!... EEESSHHHuummph!... Haaaahh… hnnnhh… hunnNNEEESSHHaaah!... Hahhh… hyyahhh… heggGGHIISSHHagh!... Agh *sniff*…. Aahh… haaYYEEESSHHHagh!... HeehhhIIGGSSHH!... HunNGGIISSHH!... NNNGGGXXXXssshhhagh!... HggghhSSHHmph!... NNNSSHHgggkh!... NnnnGGHHSSHHiikhhhah!... Haahh… haahhhh…. haaAAASSSHHHagh!... HeyyYYEEESSHHungh… egh…” Pressing the useless mask to her exploding nose, Sasha fumbled in her apron’s pocket for some tissues, and blew her nose as discreetly as she could. Then, putting on a new mask, she turned back to take care of the next table.

“Bless you!” she suddenly heard a chirpy, friendly voice. A little girl of about five or six years, with a red curly head and freckles, was smiling at her. The girl’s parents were engrossed in a conversation, so they didn’t pay any attention to either the child or to the sneezy waitress. “Did you get sneezing powder up your nose?”

In spite of all her awkwardness due to her sneezing fit, Sasha had to laugh. “No… but, well, actually yes, I did! Do you see the tree over there, and the fine yellow dust all over the place? That’s called pollen. And it is like sneezing powder in my nose!”

“Awwww!” the little girl cooed sympathetically.

Smiling, Sasha was about to say something when she heard a voice calling her name. Oops! That was Mrs. Smith, her boss. In a hurry, Sasha went up to her. “Yes, ma’am?”

“Can I talk to you for a minute, Sasha?” the elegant, grey-haired lady said in her usual soft, but firm voice.

Slightly troubled, Sasha followed Mrs. Smith to her office. Standing by the door, careful to keep a safe distance, she removed her mask to blow her nose.

Her boss looked at her with concern written all over her face. “Are you feeling all right, Sasha?” she asked softly.

Hearing this question for the second time tonight, Sasha nodded, just as she had done the time before. “Yes, ma’am, I’m all right. It’s just my aahh… allergiiieeeHHIISSHHEEWW!... Excuse meehhh… heghh… ggnnhh.” She pinched her nose, fighting down the next impending sneeze.

“Look,” Mrs. Smith said with an unhappy expression. “I know about your severe allergies, Sasha. I know it’s not your fault you’re sneezing like that. It’s just… One of the customers you’ve been serving has come here to my office to complain about you.”

“Co… complain about me?” Sasha was shocked.

“Yes.” Mrs Smith looked annoyed as she cast a glance outside. Following her look, Sasha saw a lady in her fifties sitting alone at one of the tables near the tree, dressed up to the nines, wearing expensively looking jewelry, running a manicured hand through her dramatically coiffed black hair.

“Cruella de Vil,” Sasha mumbled involuntarily.

“What did you say?”

“Uh… nothing *sniff*!”

“Anyway, that lady complained that you were at risk spreading Covid through your constant sneezing, and you shouldn’t be at work.”

“What?? But I…”

“I know!” Mrs. Smith said, reassuringly raising her hands. “I’ve told her you just have bad allergies! But she said something like, I’ve got hayfever too, but you don’t see me sneeze all over the place like that!”

“Ohh!” Sasha was getting angry at that arrogant woman. “You know me, Mrs. Smith, you know I always take care to direct my nose away from customers and their food and drinks when I have to sneeehhh… sneezehhh… haaaIIISSSHHHugh!... HaaaaEEESSHHOOhagh!... HaaaAASSHHOO!”

“Bless you!”

“Thahh… haaaaahhhh.... HehESSSHHHOOOhah!... HeYYIIISSHHEW!... HeeehhIIISSSHHHEW!... Sorryyhhhh… Hehhh-HaaaIIIISSHHOOH! *sniff*… It’s so embarrassing… hahhh… haaaaIIISSHHOO!... EEESSSHHHOO!... YYYYIIISSSHHHEEWW!... Ahhhh *sniff*… uhhhhh…. haaaIIISSHHHuhh! Ahhh.. I can’t stohhhh… haaaAAASSSHHHOOOH! Ahhh… AaaaaaaAASSSHHOOH!”

“My, my, bless you, Sasha. You’re really sneezing badly tonight.” The concern in Mrs. Smith’s eyes got deeper. “You should go home and rest. Your nose truly needs a break.”

Blowing her nose again, Sasha knew her boss was right. She felt her nasal membranes were getting more and more upset. She definitely wasn’t fit for work tonight.

Leaving the restaurant, wearing her own clothes again, Sasha passed the deck, still rubbing her nose through the mask. Unfortunately, she caught the attention of Madame de Vil (as Sasha had decided to call her secretly).

“Hey, you! Yes, YOU! It was the right decision for the manager to let you go! Sneezing all over the place like that, getting us all sick! People like you shouldn’t be allowed to work at restaurants AT ALL!” Madame de Vil screeched accusingly.

Sighing, Sasha just tried to ignore her.

At that moment, the rattling sound of breaking glass startled her. “Oh no! My perfume!” A young woman’s voice called out in slight despair.

Sasha saw Minnie and one of the waiters hurry up with a brush and dustpan, ready to clean up the mess. A bottle of perfume had been dropped right next to Madame de Vil’s chair. A dark blue puddle gave off a strong sweet, spicy scent. Instinctively, Sasha pressed her mask tightly to her nose and was about to leave quickly – but the expression of Madame de Vil’s face kept her attention.

The woman’s perfectly shaped nose (too perfect, Sasha noticed, it was obviously the result of plastic surgery) started twitching, her nostrils flared, and her face contorted. “Heghhhh… hehhh… ooohh, that smell… hennnTTCCHHEEEagh!... Take it awaahhhh… hhiiiIIITTTCCHHHOO!... hiiNNKKKSSHHOOOOSSH!... HeyyYYGGGPPSSHHHagh!... Agh, my nosehh…heeeIITTCCHHHOOOah!... EEEAAASSHHHOOOagh!”

Making her way home, Sasha smiled to herself, knowing there was something like poetic justice in the world after all…

@kiku another’s wonderful story as always!  Great job with bringing justice to allergy sufferers and giving Karen’s a taste of their own medicine.  Will this be a one-shot or do you plan on making a series? 

@sneezefan222 Thank you for your feedback! 🤝 I'm now working on a sequel, but I don't think it's going to turn into a whole series. I hope I'll have Part 2 finished soon - I have a lot of fun writing it whenever real life gives me a chance. 😎

2 hours ago, kiku said:

@sneezefan222 Thank you for your feedback! 🤝 I'm now working on a sequel, but I don't think it's going to turn into a whole series. I hope I'll have Part 2 finished soon - I have a lot of fun writing it whenever real life gives me a chance. 😎

That’s awesome!  Keep writing! 

Oh my @kiku! This is so beautiful! I love the sneeziness! What a great story! I loved it. It's so so good! Would love to read some male sneezes from you too. Your writing is so good!