Sneeze Fetish Forum

Adding sounds and voices to wavs?

Dawsio

I have some ideas for wavs that I wanna try making but I'm not a talented video editor. I want to add sound effects and maybe music like @Zensations's amazing scenarios! What do people usually use if they want to add a fun narrative to sneeze videos?

I don't make sneeze videos but I am sure they work just the same as any other videos, lmao.

Is it wavs (as in just audio) or videos that you are making? Your post says both so I'm not sure.

For audio, Audacity is a neat little all-rounder sound editor that is free and pretty decent for beginners. There's lots of info out there on how to use it, from basic editing to really getting the most out of it.

For video...I used to recommend Lightworks as they have a free version but I got annoyed with them after I bought the full version and it became useless 5 months later when they wanted me to pay more to get the new upgraded version. So I got mad at them - but the fact remains that they DO have a free version and it DOES do the basic functions that most people need.

1 hour ago, Dawsio said:

I was thinking wavs lol! I just make my videos using video programs so I got the two mixed up!

Oh well then definitely try Audacity.  It's free and you can create soundscapes with layers with different tracks, it's pretty user friendly, and it does a lot for a free program.