Sneeze Fetish Forum

Do you prefer your partner's sneezes over anything?

obsexion

Hiii

I was wondering if finding a partner attractive and loving them automatically influenced the way you perceive their sneezes. 'Cause when I was in a relationship I was terrified of reacting badly to my ex boyfriend's sneezes to the point of being more scared than curious actually. Then he did sneeze for me and I thought they were okay, kinda satisfying like mentally, but I was still too anxious to enjoy them physically. Like for me, I still preferred listening to strangers' wavs than actually seeing him sneeze in front of me. Granted, I was not really in love with him and I was starting to find him less attractive, so I assume that was the reason why I didn't love it, but I still wanna ask. Are your partner's sneezes the thing you most like sexually or do you have some problems with it? Because I know what type of sneeze I like, but what if the person I choose to be in a relationship with has a kind of sneeze I don't like?

I still prefer sneezes of female strangers than my boyfriend one.

Do I find his sneezes a bit more attractives than male strangers? Probably, but for sure I know there's still types of men sneezes I like more.

I did tell him very early in our relationship (about the fetish) because I wanted to be honest. He knows I need wavs to get turned on most of the time, so it's not a problem. But I can understand that it can be scary

For your question, sneeze is not the most attractive thing I find on my partner, It's more the spirit and beauty in another form that I like. I separate sneeze from there and it's good this way

Edited by BlessMeAchoo
On 9/14/2023 at 4:27 PM, obsexion said:

Granted, I was not really in love with him and I was starting to find him less attractive, so I assume that was the reason why I didn't love it, but I still wanna ask. Are your partner's sneezes the thing you most like sexually or do you have some problems with it? Because I know what type of sneeze I like, but what if the person I choose to be in a relationship with has a kind of sneeze I don't like?

This has been a huge point of contention in my life. I love my partner to bits but his sneezes don't really do that much for me for many reasons. One, because it's not my ideal sound and he always says bless me afterwards which I find cringey. It's not a sneeze I find unattractive per say, but it's mid for me at best. Sometimes it's cute. But more importantly, I am very attracted to fellow fetishits sneezing because they like it too and understand. 

So in short I prefer listening to wavs. This objective reality sucks but it is what it is. 

Thanks to the both of you for answering.

9 hours ago, Melody said:

I love my partner to bits but his sneezes don't really do that much for me for many reasons. One, because it's not my ideal sound and he always says bless me afterwards which I find cringey. It's not a sneeze I find unattractive per say, but it's mid for me at best. Sometimes it's cute.

I wanted to ask you, (if you don't mind) since your boyfriend's sneezes don't do anything for you, do you consider your intimacy with him to be an entire different thing/feeling from your enjoyment of the fetish? Did you find a good way to explore your intimacy with him without even thinking about the fetish? 

On 9/16/2023 at 8:29 AM, obsexion said:

Thanks to the both of you for answering.

I wanted to ask you, (if you don't mind) since your boyfriend's sneezes don't do anything for you, do you consider your intimacy with him to be an entire different thing/feeling from your enjoyment of the fetish? Did you find a good way to explore your intimacy with him without even thinking about the fetish? 

This is the question and exploration that has shaped my entire romantic life with all my partners not just my current one lol. To answer your question, yes, the two are totally separate things for me, although both are enjoyable. The fetish always elicits the strongest reaction from my body but I also enjoy having sex and connecting with someone I deeply love and care for. We basically have a enjoyable, vanilla-ish sex life to be blunt. Sometimes I think about the feitsh while having sex. Sometimes I do not. But to me, yes, they are pretty seperate and I have read a fuck ton of books on intimacy and tantric sex to figure out how to deepend my intimacy with him without the fetish being involved. Though when I do think about it during sex or sexy time, I don't give myself a hard time for it. It's natural that the two things will get crossed frequently. But figuring out how to enjoy sex without the fetish being involved was extremely, extremely, important to me since he is a vanilla and his sneezes don't push my buttons to the max. There is nothing wrong with this I have concluded, and does not mean I am not attracted to him or anything. Having a fetish is inherently complicated and in some ways traumatic. So anyway, now I'm rambling but I think it's important for everyone on here to explore intimacy in the way they enjoy outside of this fetish. Even if the fetish is the strongest thing for you, like it is for me, it doesn't mean you won't enjoy other things. And they can be totally separate or exist together. :)

4 hours ago, Melody said:

This is the question and exploration that has shaped my entire romantic life with all my partners not just my current one lol. To answer your question, yes, the two are totally separate things for me, although both are enjoyable. The fetish always elicits the strongest reaction from my body but I also enjoy having sex and connecting with someone I deeply love and care for. We basically have a enjoyable, vanilla-ish sex life to be blunt. Sometimes I think about the feitsh while having sex. Sometimes I do not. But to me, yes, they are pretty seperate and I have read a fuck ton of books on intimacy and tantric sex to figure out how to deepend my intimacy with him without the fetish being involved. Though when I do think about it during sex or sexy time, I don't give myself a hard time for it. It's natural that the two things will get crossed frequently. But figuring out how to enjoy sex without the fetish being involved was extremely, extremely, important to me since he is a vanilla and his sneezes don't push my buttons to the max. There is nothing wrong with this I have concluded, and does not mean I am not attracted to him or anything. Having a fetish is inherently complicated and in some ways traumatic. So anyway, now I'm rambling but I think it's important for everyone on here to explore intimacy in the way they enjoy outside of this fetish. Even if the fetish is the strongest thing for you, like it is for me, it doesn't mean you won't enjoy other things. And they can be totally separate or exist together. :)

Thank you so much, I love this. You really reassured me 💖

On 9/20/2023 at 5:22 AM, Melody said:

I always enjoy what you have to say Melody. Candid, articulate, unaffected by irrelevant political correctness, mature way beyond your tender years. Long may you continue to express your thoughts on these pages.

Edited by haymaker

I’m usually super attracted to my husband’s sneeze and I always have been. It’s “my type.” I got lucky. 

He knows about the fetish but I don’t think he has any idea what it actually entails and what it does to me. I think he’s under the impression that I get off to my own sneezing/the feeling of it? We haven’t discussed it since the day he found out, so there’s a lot to be explored there. 

Anyway, I’m super happy that he turns me on the way that he does. I would be really disappointed to be married to someone whose sneeze did absolutely nothing for me. 

On 9/21/2023 at 10:42 AM, haymaker said:

I always enjoy what you have to say Melody. Candid, articulate, unaffected by irrelevant political correctness, mature way beyond your tender years. Long may you continue to express your thoughts on these pages.

Wow this is such a wonderful compliment to wake up too it made my day!! @haymaker ❤️ thank you so much 🥰 I always value hearing experiences and opinions of older forum members as well so thank you for your perspective always 😊🙏🏻

Actually, I've never heard my partner sneeze. We just started dating. But, I have heard them complain about an itchy nose a few times! They don't know I have the fetish yet, but I just recently found out they're a germaphobe, but hopefully that won't change anything between us!

• 1 month later...

In my experience I wasn’t that attracted to my boyfriends sneezes before I told him about the fetish, both because he was a habitual stifler which I’m not really into and because I felt a little guilty about feeling that way without his knowledge. After I told him he started letting his sneezes out so I’d enjoy them more and I got more comfortable with my feelings, and now he’s my favorite person to see sneeze just because I’m also so attracted to him. If he was a stranger his sneezes might not be my absolute favorite, but the fact that he’s my boyfriend makes them extra special. There’s still plenty of other things he does that turn me on though, and our sex life feels much bigger than just my fetish. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/15/2023 at 11:00 PM, Melody said:

This has been a huge point of contention in my life. I love my partner to bits but his sneezes don't really do that much for me for many reasons. One, because it's not my ideal sound and he always says bless me afterwards which I find cringey. It's not a sneeze I find unattractive per say, but it's mid for me at best. Sometimes it's cute. But more importantly, I am very attracted to fellow fetishits sneezing because they like it too and understand. 

So in short I prefer listening to wavs. This objective reality sucks but it is what it is. 

I also hate bless me sooooo much

I got super lucky that my parent happens to match my rubric of what I like in a sneeze. I prefer his sneezes over those of a stranger, but my partner sneezes few and far in between. In order to indulge in the kink, I find myself falling back on stranger’s content online a lot.

Although for full transparency, I don’t think I find his sneezes more attractive because of anything he’s doing that other people don’t/can’t. I think it’s more that he’s MY partner, and I find him attractive in so many ways. It all kind of compounds and makes it a better hotter overall experience.