Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezy Boss (M)

stargazer

Well, this is the very first time I've ever posted an observation, and I'm a bit nervous. :blushing: I sure hope I can live up to all the observations I've read since joining this forum. :bleh:

For the past few weeks, I've wanted to see my boss, Anthony, sneeze. He's one of those guys who doesn't sneeze very much so it's a real treat when he does sneeze. In the 4 years I've worked for him, he's only sneezed about 3 or 4 times AND I HAVEN'T SEEN A SINGLE ONE...I ALWAYS JUST HEAR THEM. :laugh: I don't know about other people, but besides hearing/seeing the sneeze, I like to see how they sneeze. Do they sneeze into a kleenex, one of their palms, use both hands, etc.?

Here's a little description of my boss. He's about 45 years old, about 5'8", average build, has blue/green eyes, light brown short hair which is balding in the back but makes him look gorgeous.

Well, this morning I was getting a few cds out of the file room. Just as I was coming to the door to the hallway, I hear Anthony sneeze. Lucky for me his office is right next to the file room. Bad news is that my cubicle is the other side of the file room (only about 10 feet from Anthony's office) so I can only hear the sneeze, not see it. :laugh: On my way back to my cubicle he sneezes another 5 times. He's one of those "cat" type sneezers so all his sneezes sounded like "cheh." Between the first and second sneeze there was a break of about 3 seconds. The rest of the sneezed didn't really have any space between them. If any of you have heard the wav "Mix Allergy Attack" from sneezingmales4males message group, the first few sneezes are what Anthony's sneezes sound like.

So, with that experience so early in the morning, I knew it was going to be a great day. Little did I know I'd get to experience again. An hour later he repeated the whole process but only sneezed 3 times. Part of me wishes I could have recorded his sneezes on the pc. I'm not a fan of "cat" like sneezes, but I just melt when he sneezes. :laugh: I think I'll now be set for a while. Which is good, since I have a feeling I won't be hearing him sneeze again for another year.

dms

I always like the treat of seeing/hearing someone sneeze after thinking about what it would be like.

Nice obs. Thanks for sharing!

Wonderful obs - I understand you perfectly wanting to hear and see someone sneeze that you find attractive. And I rather like those catlike sneezes s- there are so many of them that they can be quite incapacitating!

I reread the obs and enjoyed it even more the second time around. I gather you actually saw at least one of these attacks – how did Anthony sneeze – into his hand or just openly – catlike sneezers quite often sneeze openly, as they aren’t usually sprayers ! I like too the detail of your description and the comparison with the wav on the Males4males site. There are in fact many different sorts of catlike sneezing, not only the number of sneezes, but the actual sneeze itself – often a dry coughlike sneeze, but sometimes a wet mini-sneeze (I take it that Anthony’s are small wet sneezes).

It also reminds me of someone I know – a friend of a friend – who has quite distinctive catlike sneezes. I think I’ve only met him three times : once he stayed with us a couple of nights, but didn’t sneeze ; another time I was at his place watching a fireworks display when he sneezed six catlike sneezes – miniature, wet but deliberate sneezes, coming regularly but not too fast. When I saw him again last year – ten years later ! when we were both staying with our mutual friend – I wondered if he still sneezed the same way. I got the answer the next day over breakfast – exactly the same six sneezes ! As I acknowledged them, his wife said : always six ! I hoped to hear about more about his sneezing habits, but the conversation had already moved on.

I reread the obs and enjoyed it even more the second time around.  I gather you actually saw at least one of these attacks – how did Anthony sneeze – into his hand or just openly – catlike sneezers quite often sneeze openly, as they aren’t usually sprayers !  I like too the detail of your description and the comparison with the wav on the Males4males site.  There are in fact many different sorts of catlike sneezing, not only the number of sneezes, but the actual sneeze itself – often a dry coughlike sneeze, but sometimes a wet mini-sneeze (I take it that Anthony’s are small wet sneezes).

Thanks for the compliment on my observation. It was a bit difficult to post it. sadly, I've never seen Anthony sneeze. I always come close though. I'm usually in his office just before or after his sneezes, never while he's sneezing. Maybe one day...

Archived