Sneeze Fetish Forum

When y’all are playing the field do you look for sneezy people?

Lavender Haze

When y’all are looking for a potential partner, do you intentionally look for someone who is sneezy? Or if you find out someone is prone to sneezing do you try pursuing them (assuming they’re otherwise attractive)? 

I never ever gave it a thought when I started dating my partner, and now I feel super lucky that they’re generally a sneezy person. It made me curious if y’all value it enough to look for it in a partner or if it happens it happens. 

I never intentionally looked, and I would never do so. I almost think it's pretty impossible to look for someone who is sneezy. You'd have to know someone pretty well and exist with them for long amounts of time to really figure out if they are a sneezy person unless some exceptional thing is going on. But it happening naturally is an awesome added bonus. 

18 hours ago, Lavender Haze said:

When y’all are looking for a potential partner, do you intentionally look for someone who is sneezy? Or if you find out someone is prone to sneezing do you try pursuing them (assuming they’re otherwise attractive)? 

I never ever gave it a thought when I started dating my partner, and now I feel super lucky that they’re generally a sneezy person. It made me curious if y’all value it enough to look for it in a partner or if it happens it happens. 

Hii☺️ Personally i just so happened to be dating someone who has allergies and i didnt even know beforehand. However it’s definitely a plus dude but i didn’t look for it if it happened to be they were sneezy or had allergies then i was lucky lol

I would never intentionally look, and I'm much more attracted to someone's sneezing if I find them attractive. It doesn't really work in reverse.

I have never done so, but like the others it would be a nice plus! My partner isn’t very sneezy but has a great sneeze whenever he does sneeze, so that’s always a little treat ☺️

My ex wasn't particularly sneezy normally, but when she had colds, she was extra sneezy. She never knew how much I loved her colds.

But to answer the question, sure, It'd be awesome to find a sneezy partner, but I'm realistic. I don't rule anyone out if they don't sneeze a bunch. I feel like there's other qualities that should be considered in a relationship 

I absolutely don't.  The fetish is awesome, I love it, and it's a part of me, but it's not the only part of me.  I've never set out looking for someone to satisfy this one thing I like, when there's other things I also like. The fetish is a huge turn on, but I don't NEED it to be turned on.  Also, the fetish, for me, can be enjoyed in a whole bunch of different ways.  Fanfiction and fictional media is at the top of the list, so that lets any partners off the hook when it comes to having to "perform" the fetish for me.

Also...and hear me out on this one...sneezes are SO thrilling when they're rare.  Like, if someone doesn't sneeze a lot, but then they suddenly do, it's this extra super special exciting rare event to cherish and treasure.  Like how Christmas would be boring if it was every day, but it's special because it comes once a year. :D

That said, I sure as hell wouldn't complain about a sneezy partner, not by a long shot! :D

Never even considered it. I've never looked for sneeziness in a partner...

Because that would imply I was ever successful in playing the field lol.

Is there a limit to how much sneezing is attractive, though?

Like, even if they have daily sneezing fits that go on forever and they’re allergic to literally everything? 😬

14 hours ago, ConstantlySneezing said:

Like, even if they have daily sneezing fits that go on forever and they’re allergic to literally everything? 😬

No limit in my opinion. 🙂

On 9/29/2023 at 10:42 AM, ConstantlySneezing said:

no limit for me as well lol

There's no limit for me nor do I go out of my way to find someone sneezy because you won't know right away. I might find someone who checks all the right boxes but may not sneeze for a while and a little mystery could be a good thing.

• 2 months later...

i’ve never even really thought of ‘seeking out’ someone to satisfy the fetish 😂 it would be a great bonus but probably never something i would go out of my way to search for in a partner. nice but not a need