Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing man at parents night

Snc2015

I encountered this observation at the school meet the teacher event this week. I sat down and waited for the head teacher to begin her presentation. A few moments in, the gentleman right next to me  sneezed a loud and sudden -Aaachooo into his elbow  ‘ and the said bless me .  A few seconds  later he let out another sneeze this time was an attempted stifle but it was so powerful it was still loud . He then proceeded to sniff constantly for the next 15 minutes or so, and he did not have any tissues. I had none to offer  him  either . A few times he hitched his breath but managed to hold of sneezing again throughout the  majority of the presentation and then another loud  ‘ Aaachooo’ into his elbow just as the headteacher was wrapping up the presentation.

We were then asked to go upstairs into our  children’s classrooms. He was not a parent I recognised from my child’s class but  I took my time making my way over  to the stairwell so I could be behind him -   hoping he was not done sneezing ( as with the amount of wet sniffing  he  think he was doing I figured  he was  coming down with a bad cold or having some kind of allergic reaction and was going to sneeze again . I was not wrong . He was in front of me in the stairwell and he could not hold back . He sneezed 3 times on the way up . There was a gap of about 5 seconds between each one and all loud Aaachooo . As we got to the top of the stairs, he went  left and I turned right, but I kept my eye on him and just as he was about to enter the child’s class I saw him pause , turn round (away from the teacher ) and let out  another huge sneeze towards the wall Aaachoooo . He was blessed by the teacher who said oh dear bless you   . I didn’t see him again after that, but I do hope someone got him a tissue. What a brilliant, unexpected observation.

• 2 weeks later...

He sounds like he definitely was coming down with something! Poor man but oh son lucky for you to be able to observe that so close. What did he look like and how old was he, approximately? ☺️