Sneeze Fetish Forum

lil breath before a sneeze

klick22

Does anybody else really enjoy this type of sneeze: you feel a tickle, a sneeze is def coming, and you like breathe out a gasp like ‘yup, im gonna sneeze’… then there’s a lil pause and then a big gasp in and a strong let out, preferably with a more pronounced achoo sound..? aha 

10 hours ago, klick22 said:

Does anybody else really enjoy this type of sneeze: you feel a tickle, a sneeze is def coming, and you like breathe out a gasp like ‘yup, im gonna sneeze’… then there’s a lil pause and then a big gasp in and a strong let out, preferably with a more pronounced achoo sound..? aha 

The best. 

10 hours ago, klick22 said:

M does this a lot, it's like she takes a breath to push herself over the edge, then the sneeze stops for a split second while she has the most gorgeous sneezeface you can imagine, then she breathes again and sneezes.

1 minute ago, Spacesneezeman said:

M does this a lot, it's like she takes a breath to push herself over the edge, then the sneeze stops for a split second while she has the most gorgeous sneezeface you can imagine, then she breathes again and sneezes.

Not sure who M is, but sounds absolutely incredible. I like the way you describe the breath too - “push herself over the edge” that’s so accurate and perfect 

2 minutes ago, klick22 said:

Not sure who M is, but sounds absolutely incredible. I like the way you describe the breath too - “push herself over the edge” that’s so accurate and perfect 

My gf

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure I've ever actually heard what you're describing. It sounds like you mean a "heh" exhale before a buildup? I've heard lots of sneezes like "Heh' AAAHCHOO" where there's a short exhale before the full release, with a pause in there--or even sneezes that go "HEH' choo" where the "choo" is really just a spoken sigh and the "HEH" is the loud part. Both of these are after the buildup, if there is one. I've also heard sneezes where there's a long buildup with "aaah--heh--aaah" in-and-out breathing--but I don't think I've ever heard/seen a sudden exhale when the tickle starts and THEN a big breath in followed by a big sneeze.

On 9/26/2023 at 6:57 AM, klick22 said:

Yep. Because the release is usually bigger and more forceful than usual 

Oh I really like those type of sneezes!! Both hearing others but like also when my own sneezes are like that? It just feels very nice when the release comes 

1 minute ago, sneezysunshine said:

Oh I really like those type of sneezes!! Both hearing others but like also when my own sneezes are like that? It just feels very nice when the release comes 

Yesss it's like.. when that last gasp comes, you just know 'i'm gonna sneeze' and then usually the sneeze is suuuper satisfying. Love it.

23 hours ago, klick22 said:

Yesss it's like.. when that last gasp comes, you just know 'i'm gonna sneeze' and then usually the sneeze is suuuper satisfying. Love it.

Yes exactly! The satisfaction afterwards is just great

On 9/26/2023 at 1:57 AM, klick22 said:

I’ve never experienced that myself but I have seen it in others. Seeing the big breath inward and then a big sneeze right after does give a sense of satisfaction and happiness .

Yes, I absolutely love that feeling! I find it can vary - sometimes it can help me hold back the sneeze and other times it helps build up the sneeze or cause multiples. Love this post!