Sneeze Fetish Forum

Wirescrossed

I had a first session today and the guy next to me was clearly suffering from allergies. He turned down Claritin, but his voice was so nasally even though he kept blowing his nose. He sounded so congested and he couldn't breathe through his nose.

5 hours ago, Wirescrossed said:

I had a first session today and the guy next to me was clearly suffering from allergies. He turned down Claritin, but his voice was so nasally even though he kept blowing his nose. He sounded so congested and he couldn't breathe through his nose.

pretty bad allergy indeed...did he use a hanky?

13 hours ago, william said:

pretty bad allergy indeed...did he use a hanky?

He didn't, but if he did, my face would've exposed just what I was thinking about haha, I was barely able to hide it as it was.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2023 at 4:45 PM, Wirescrossed said:

He didn't, but if he did, my face would've exposed just what I was thinking about haha, I was barely able to hide it as it was.

I’m sure that wasn’t easy to hide. I sometimes find myself pretending to look away just so the other person doesn’t suspect anything 

21 hours ago, jc475 said:

I’m sure that wasn’t easy to hide. I sometimes find myself pretending to look away just so the other person doesn’t suspect anything 

Same haha the DM offered the Claritin and I just looked around like I was zoning out or something haha

So, out of curiosity, did the same thing  to him next session?

And what setting is the campaign in? (Always nice to meet a fellow roleplayer!)