Sneeze Fetish Forum

So... do we do forum Halloween names this year?

Chanel_no5

October approaching and I thought I'd ask; anyone else still doing the tradition with Halloween-related screen names, or will I have to dress up alone? :pumpkin: :lol: 

I know I'm doing it, try and freaking stop me. So it will be a party of two at least!

For any newer members: There is a long standing forum tradition to change your display name and avatar to a "spooky" version for the month of October. (Or just a Halloween theme, it can be fun or cute!) If you're validated you can change your display name once per month. So join in and have some October fun!

Oh yess!!! It'll be my first time taking part in this tradition, how exciting 🎃👻🧡

Edited by Femiline77
Typo

Okay, I'm a day early, but here goes, 

Chanel_no5 messed with the wrong witch and was turned into

Pumpkin_no5 

for a whole month! 🎃 

14 minutes ago, Pumpkin_no5 said:

Okay, I'm a day early, but here goes, 

Chanel_no5 messed with the wrong witch and was turned into

Pumpkin_no5 

for a whole month! 🎃 

I love it! :D I have such an agonizing decision to make, which of my favourite characters gets to be in the avatar, and who will be relegated to the signature where mobile users won't get to see them. They all have really good Halloween appropriate stuff to use. This is the hardest choice anyone has ever had to make ever. :laugh:  

38 minutes ago, SleepingPhlox said:

I love it! :D I have such an agonizing decision to make, which of my favourite characters gets to be in the avatar, and who will be relegated to the signature where mobile users won't get to see them. They all have really good Halloween appropriate stuff to use. This is the hardest choice anyone has ever had to make ever. :laugh:  

That is true. That is  VERY hard choice to make. Not sure what to put in my signature yet... I want my fave but I also want something according to the spooky season and there's not a whole lot of material to that...

...wait... :shifty: 

23 hours ago, Pumpkin_no5 said:

That is true. That is  VERY hard choice to make. Not sure what to put in my signature yet... I want my fave but I also want something according to the spooky season and there's not a whole lot of material to that...

...wait... :shifty: 

Oh, your signature is... *fans self*

I'm, like, most of the way Halloween-ified over here. Looking forward to seeing lots and lots of people join in the tradition.  (Changing your avatar seems to help you avoid the avatar-breaking bug so there's an incentive to join in. :laugh: )

I didn't want to sprain my brain trying to be clever but I knew I wanted to participate, so I came up with this, lol.. 😄👻

1 hour ago, papa_boo_70 said:

I didn't want to sprain my brain trying to be clever but I knew I wanted to participate, so I came up with this, lol.. 😄👻

I like it! It's a play on your regular username with a Halloween twist, it's perfect!

1 hour ago, SpookingPhlox said:

I like it! It's a play on your regular username with a Halloween twist, it's perfect!

Thank you very much! There's some creative changes going on to be sure. I like them all!