Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sturniolo Triplets

sneezelover3

I've been bingewatching these cute/funny triplets the past couple of days, they are 20 years old and by the looks of it they started YouTube when they were 18 so everything I post should be good 😁

Anyway... πŸ‘€ these 3 seem to be a goldmine for the fetish world and I'm totally ok with that, I'm also still trying to figure out who is who but I'll get it eventually πŸ˜†

Their names are Matt, Chris and Nick

Chris sneezes 3 times in this one and Nick sneezes once, 1st sneeze from Chris is at 3:57 and the other 2 are at 1:09:20. Nick's sneeze is at 59 mins

Β 

Matt sneezes at 1:08

Nick sneezes twice in this, 1st at 19:55 second one at 20:45

Nick sneezes at 2:45 in their new vid posted yesterdayΒ 

Matt sneezes at 1:15

Chris sneezes at 3:30

Nick at 9:58

Nick at 4:50

Chris at 2:45

Matt at 13:16

Nick at 10:30

Matt at 17:05

Nick at 5:00 and Matt at 7:28

Nick at 1:55

Matt I believe at 1:10

Matt at 20:20

Nick at 13:00

Matt at 9:10

Nick at 30 secs

Nick at 9:24

Nick at 4:18 and Chris at 7:25

Nick at 5:50

Either Nick or Chris sneezed off camera in Matt's twitch stream at 1:24:38

Matt sneezes twice at 12:50 and 12:58

53:50

Matt at 37:35

Chris at 18:18

Chris at 14:25

Edited by webmeistro

Nick at 50 mins for last vid above

Nick at 13:36

That's all I found so far, they post Wednesdays and Fridays so if and when there are new sneezes they will be posted here either by me or someone else. If I missed any feel free to post it! 😁

• 2 weeks later...

Found a few more and one’s from a new vid they just posted Friday

Nick at 7:25

Nick at 5:08

It was off camera so idk if it was Matt or Chris but it's at 3:05

Nick at 1:15

Nick at 10:10

He's blurry but Chris sneezed at 55 seconds haha

Matt sneezes twice at 1:40 and second one is like 10 seconds later

Nick at 9:25 off camera

Fridays vid Chris sneezes at 10:10

And best for last…Chris sneezes at 3:30 and Nick sneezes like 6 times most of them being off camera but you can faintly hear them if you wear headphones πŸ˜† 1st one is at 23:20, and the rest are between 25:15 to 26:10

• 3 weeks later...

Found some more! 😁

Chris at about 1:33:50

Nick at 55:55

Last weeks podcast episode was epic πŸ˜‹

We got 11 sneezes from Chris, 2 from Matt and 2 from Nick! (allergies am I right? πŸ™„πŸ˜†) the first sneeze from Nick is at 4:30 and the second one is off-camera at 56:40. Both of Matt’s are off-camera, the first one is at 33:50 and the second one is at 49:00. The best for last (πŸ˜†) Chris! All 11 are in the span of a few minutes, starting at like 9:10 and ending at 12:06

In Wednesdays video Matt sneezed at 12:45

Β 

6 hours ago, sneezelover3 said:

Found some more! 😁

Chris at about 1:33:50

Nick at 55:55

Last weeks podcast episode was epic πŸ˜‹

We got 11 sneezes from Chris, 2 from Matt and 2 from Nick! (allergies am I right? πŸ™„πŸ˜†) the first sneeze from Nick is at 4:30 and the second one is off-camera at 56:40. Both of Matt’s are off-camera, the first one is at 33:50 and the second one is at 49:00. The best for last (πŸ˜†) Chris! All 11 are in the span of a few minutes, starting at like 9:10 and ending at 12:06

In Wednesdays video Matt sneezed at 12:45

Β 

Fuuuuuuckkkk, I'm normally not attracted to any of them but Chris' 11 sneezes like???? The best thing ever? When he sneezed into his hoodie towards his chest????? Omg thank for this find 😫😍

11 hours ago, obsexion said:

Fuuuuuuckkkk, I'm normally not attracted to any of them but Chris' 11 sneezes like???? The best thing ever? When he sneezed into his hoodie towards his chest????? Omg thank for this find 😫😍

These 3 are honestly so cute and funny, I love them! I was surprised when I watched the podcast and Chris just kept going, I swear I was blushing πŸ‘€πŸ˜†

• 2 weeks later...

Forgot to post but in last weeks podcast I think Matt sneezed at like 41 mins

Fridays vid Chris sneezed at like 5:28

Today's podcast I believe Nick sneezed at 32:25

Β 

Omggg! The dedication you have to finding, linking AND posting the timestamps to all of these?! I'm so grateful πŸ˜­πŸ™πŸ™

1 hour ago, dwaekki said:

Omggg! The dedication you have to finding, linking AND posting the timestamps to all of these?! I'm so grateful πŸ˜­πŸ™πŸ™

Same here!

2 hours ago, RipleyToo said:

Same here!

Thanks guys, there will be more cuz they seem like sneezy triplets πŸ˜†

Matt’s turn to have a sneezing fit on the podcast. πŸ˜† He sneezed 5 times in Mondays vid, first 3 are at 4:30 to 4:55 and the other 2 are at 12:55 and 13:18 but it's a bit hard to hear

Β 

36 minutes ago, sneezelover3 said:

Matt’s turn to have a sneezing fit on the podcast. πŸ˜† He sneezed 5 times in Mondays vid, first 3 are at 4:30 to 4:55 and the other 2 are at 12:55 and 13:18 but it's a bit hard to hear

Β 

Aww 😊, my favourite is definitely him, cute sneezes 😊

22 hours ago, cupcake said:

Aww 😊, my favourite is definitely him, cute sneezes 😊

I know, I love all three of them but I definitely think I'm a Matt girl 😁

• 2 weeks later...

I was binge watching their twitch streams that are on YouTube and I believe Nick sneezed a couple times in this one and Chris sneezed a few times too

Chris was in Matt’s room talking to him and there were a couple sneezes that sounding far away so it has to be Nick πŸ‘€ 1:23:15 and 1:23:30. Idk if it was Nick again or Chris but there is another sneeze at 1:24:35. 100% Chris sneezing at 1:40:13, 2:05:34, 2:53:55 and 3:28:35 😁

Fridays car video Chris sneezes at 14 mins

Β 

1 hour ago, dwaekki said:

I read that as "Chris sneezes 14 times" and I got so excited πŸ˜­πŸ’€

I wish, that would make an interesting car video πŸ˜†