Sneeze Fetish Forum

Why do vanillas like to count sneezes?

ConstantlySneezing

I never understood why they did that; there was a guy that used to sit next to me in school that would do it literally every single day during hayfever season. The teacher eventually learned to ignore the endless sneezing fits, but he had a thing where he wouldn’t stop announcing the number count until he reached 100 (yes, that’s how bad it is :blushing: lol). 

It happened to me again last week - a co-worker that I’m not particularly fond of, spent about 15 minutes going “thirty-three, thirty-four, thirty-five..” and there were giggles all around. And it was probably her perfume that set me off like that anyway.. 

seriously though, what’s the point?

59 minutes ago, ConstantlySneezing said:

I never understood why they did that; there was a guy that used to sit next to me in school that would do it literally every single day during hayfever season. The teacher eventually learned to ignore the endless sneezing fits, but he had a thing where he wouldn’t stop announcing the number count until he reached 100 (yes, that’s how bad it is :blushing: lol). 

It happened to me again last week - a co-worker that I’m not particularly fond of, spent about 15 minutes going “thirty-three, thirty-four, thirty-five..” and there were giggles all around. And it was probably her perfume that set me off like that anyway.. 

It’s a joke to them.  They’re probably uncomfortable at how much you’re sneezing and are trying to make light of it. 

It’s harmless but cringy in my opinion.

I empathize with how uncomfortable it can be especially with allergic fits.

@ConstantlySneezing I wish people wouldn't do that.
It's one thing if people close to you, people you are comfortable around, do it sometimes as a joke when the situation is fun, easy and relaxed, a situation where you all laugh together. But it's a different thing if people you are not friends with do it when it is obvious you suffer from your sneezing fits. I think it's rude and inconsiderate of them.

I'm just so stressed when vanillas are talking about sneezing so if one of them counted sneezes in front of me I would just died of embarassment ? I don't sneeze in public, so just even the thought of it, even if they're counting someone's else sneeze, is making me cringe.

5 hours ago, sneezefan222 said:

It’s a joke to them.  They’re probably uncomfortable at how much you’re sneezing and are trying to make light of it. 

yes, maybe that's true, and it's crazy how they can't even know how it's even more uncomfortable for the sneezer

30 minutes ago, kiku said:

It's one thing if people close to you, people you are comfortable around, do it sometimes as a joke when the situation is fun, easy and relaxed, a situation where you all laugh together. But it's a different thing if people you are not friends with do it when it is obvious you suffer from your sneezing fits. I think it's rude and inconsiderate of them.

and I'm with you on this

34 minutes ago, Lily said:

I'm just so stressed when vanillas are talking about sneezing so if one of them counted sneezes in front of me I would just died of embarassment ? I don't sneeze in public, so just even the thought of it, even if they're counting someone's else sneeze, is making me cringe.

yes, maybe that's true, and it's crazy how they can't even know how it's even more uncomfortable for the sneezer

and I'm with you on this

And they’ll never know. 

8 hours ago, ConstantlySneezing said:

From a fetishist's point of view: The numbers indicate how bad your allergies are, so there's a certain thrill emerging from that.

From a non-fetishist's point of view: Hm, not so easy. Perhaps they just want to pick on you, make it even more embarrassing for you than it is anyway. Certainly not a sign of good manners.

When I were inducing, my ex loved to count the number of sneezes. In this case I don't think he was picking on, just amazed

Ideally I like it in a person who I find attractive because it shows how never ending a particular fit is. Just like- "Damn is it ever gonna stop? No, 21- 22-"